Don't stall on public beach.... I'm getting married.

dotpoom

OP, make sure, you and your Ex, stay well away from me and my bride when we get married.

Otherwise, we Greeks, will cut you in pieces either here or in Greece............................

Am I invited? Ill bring my own plates!

• Like 1

OP, make sure, you and your Ex, stay well away from me and my bride when we get married.

Otherwise, we Greeks, will cut you in pieces either here or in Greece............................

If I want to jinx my married life forever, I will invite you and Wham Bam Boom together.

As about the plates.......practice braking them on your heads first..................

• Like 1

If I want to jinx my married life forever, I will invite you and Wham Bam Boom together.

As about the plates.......practice braking them on your heads first..................

I shall await my invitation with baited breath.

Btw you can post mine with David's as we will be seeing each other soon.

• Like 1

You love us that much you think we would be a jinx on your marriage? So sweet Costas, but I am into women, not men in skirts.

• Like 1

At this I just laughed and walked away...

I would never allow someone to talk to me like that, and I sure as heck would not have complied with the 'order' to march on. I would have remained at the same location or even closer to the wedding area, simply out of spite. I also would not allow anyone to yell at me in my face... a head-butt would certainly come from it.

The OP may laugh this off, but seriously I'm questioning why he backed down? Stand your ground next time.

One reason I did not do as you suggest Gumballl is because I am 66 and he looked like a psychopath on speed of about 33. I like my teeth as they are and don't wish to lose them because of my ego. One of the reasons I have reached my age is because I have learned over the years how to control my own temper in situations like this when dealing with idiots. Laughing at them makes them feel more stupid. I didn't march off or walked off as i stated I went as I came...strolling and laughing.

A marriage made in heaven ... sounds like they were made for each other.

Edited by BusyB

I would never allow someone to talk to me like that, and I sure as heck would not have complied with the 'order' to march on. I would have remained at the same location or even closer to the wedding area, simply out of spite. I also would not allow anyone to yell at me in my face... a head-butt would certainly come from it.

The OP may laugh this off, but seriously I'm questioning why he backed down? Stand your ground next time.

In Thailand 'discretion is the better part of valour'. No need to be Mr. Macho Man. You handled it just right. I'm surprised that your ex didn't remark that you were a bigger shit than him. Or was your wording diplomatic?coffee1.gif

Why would she say that?

It would be worth it if you are dancing anything like Zorba (Anthony Quinn) was in the movie....I would stand watching till the very end....can't think of a better way to go. When I used to have a few drinks on me in the past I was know to give a rendition or two.

Edited by dotpoom
  • Like 1

So some idiot considers it Russian bashing because the twerp was Russian? I don't get it?

Most saddos on tv have nothing in their vaccuous lives than to attack everyone elses comments... its their highlight of the day. I expect the older ones were parking attendants back before the interweb.... Edited by TomYumpoochai

One reason I did not do as you suggest Gumballl is because I am 66 and he looked like a psychopath on speed of about 33. I like my teeth as they are and don't wish to lose them because of my ego. One of the reasons I have reached my age is because I have learned over the years how to control my own temper in situations like this when dealing with idiots. Laughing at them makes them feel more stupid. I didn't march off or walked off as i stated I went as I came...strolling and laughing.

If you're willing to get into a fight then shouting back/arguing/head butting are all appropriate responses.

If you really want to wind somebody up, do exactly what the op did. Be calm, laugh and walk away.

Angry men expect retaliation or backing down. They generally don't know what to do with 'calm, laugh and walk away'.

Fair play to you dotpoom. I wouldn't be surprised if your beach buddy is still wound up about you :)

• Like 1