2 arrested after necklace snatch, meters away from Pattaya Police Station

webfact

2 arrested after necklace snatch, meters away from Pattaya Police Station

gold-2.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Two Thai men aged 18 and 19 were arrested in the early hours of Sunday after they allegedly snatched a gold necklace from a female motorbike passenger, only meters away from Pattaya Police Station.

The incident occurred on Pattaya Beach Road close to the entrance of Soi 9 and in front of Central Festival Pattaya Beach, just before 3am. Khun Supawadee aged 22 was riding as passenger on a motorbike driven by her foreign boyfriend when the two suspects approached on a further bike and the passenger on the bike leant over and snatched a gold necklace from around the neck of the victim.

The victim and her boyfriend decided to give chase as they were not prepared to lose the necklace. As the two motorbikes approached a Police Checkpoint at the Pattaya Third Road intersection with the South Pattaya Road, they both failed to stop, which then drew Police into the chase which came to an end in Soi 18 off the South Pattaya Road.

Source: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/162907/2-arrested-after-necklace-snatch-meters-away-from-pattaya-police-station/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-01-05

They look like kids, but they are old enough to go into the general prison population. If they do, then you can expect they will soon be in a world of hurt.

That is for sure if they go to jail it will be bad for them. I hate thieves hope they learn something from it. Hope what they learn is positive and not that they come out as hardened criminals.

Sounds like a good result all round. All that is needed now is to chop the hand off the thieving bastard so he cannot snatch any more necklaces.

Wow with so much hatred in general against Muslims I never would have thought someone would propose that we would replace the current laws with the sharia. biggrin.png

Even a broken clock is right twice a day

• Like 1

This scenario is common. Had a friend in hospital for two months, got pulled off the bike for his bag, after 4 months out he is still not quite right...

Same to a friend of mine. Happened in Naklua. He will never recover fully.

Video: https://fbcdn-video-d-a.akamaihd.net/hvideo-ak-xap1/v/t42.1790-2/10898580_755451641176350_1378943936_n.mp4?rl=352&vabr=196&oh=41ea75890920d5737ca1442249b64134&oe=54AA350F&__gda__=1420444692_59bcb45503bcd8b5806161639a5486b5

Edited by alocacoc

The foreign boyfriend will probably be prosecuted for failing to stop at the checkpoint, while the thieves will get off saying they were fleeing a farang madman!

Did you read the bit where it says "Two Thai men aged 18 and 19 were arrested in the early hours of Sunday after they allegedly snatched a gold necklace from a female motorbike passenger, only meters away from Pattaya Police Station."

Or were you too busy looking for your mallet? facepalm.gif

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Is that the foreign man's girlfriend? Okey dokey.

The ole' boy's Beer Goggles were on full blast eh?

Beauty is in the eye of the Beer-Holder though.

Moronic off-topic posts but how about posting some pictures of your girlfriends then we can see how your choice compares?

• Like 1

Good on the foreign boyfriend for running these guys down and actually coming off the bike at the end of the chase.

Robbers did this to a ladyfriend in Bangkok and she went down hard, cracked her skull.

Off to Army bootcamp for these guys army advice.

Yep, really smart to chase after thieves at 3 a.m. in the morning for a piece of gold. Better to possibly get killed by the thieves or die in a smash-up or maim or kill innocent bystanders chasing all around Pattaya at high speed and ignoring traffic lights than loose a necklace. I don't think so!

Moronic off-topic posts but how about posting some pictures of your girlfriends then we can see how your choice compares?

The topic is about the girlfriend having a gold chain stolen. What's moronic about wondering if that's her in the picture?

Did you stay on topic and answer, or did you instead go off topic and turn into a mod?

Back on topic, I'd also like to see a pic of that boyfriend who had it hanging down enough he went after the perps.

• Like 1

, I'd also like to see a pic of that boyfriend who had it hanging down enough he went after the perps.
Yeah...so would I.