My coming Marriage

Putu94

Soon I will going to married

For that I need the necessary translation en by certified by Ministry of foreign affairs .

Somebody know a good office who can do both?

I live in Mahasarakham and understand i not have to be there in person

So every thing can be done by EMS

thank for all and the best wishes for 2015

The document you need translated and certified by the MFA has to be issued by your embassy and you must apply in person for this . You do not state your nationality but I presume your embassy is in Bangkok

Thanks for your answer

The document i need i can get from my embassy ( the Netherlands) by mail ( not need to be there in person)

I need to prove my married status , in my case divorced.

This document need to be translated first to english and certified.

after i done this i will get the document from my Embassy what again need to be translated to Thai and also certified

Therefore i look to a translation office who can do this both

The document you need translated and certified by the MFA has to be issued by your embassy and you must apply in person for this . You do not state your nationality but I presume your embassy is in Bangkok

Thanks for your answer

The document i need i can get from my embassy ( the Netherlands) by mail ( not need to be there in person)

I need to prove my married status , in my case divorced.

This document need to be translated first to english and certified.

after i done this i will get the document from my Embassy what again need to be translated to Thai and also certified

Therefore i look to a translation office who can do this both

Will send you a pm with a number

• Like 1

You will need to be there in person at the MFA. I just did this last week. On the second

floor of the MFA building there is a translation service ,cost is 400 baht. If there is an

error on the form, they can fix it on the spot. I would not use an outside service. There

was one document I needed to sign there, so not sure if you can do it remotely....

Be careful on the translation for your name, seems to be a large source of errors.

You will need to be there in person at the MFA. I just did this last week. On the second

floor of the MFA building there is a translation service ,cost is 400 baht. If there is an

error on the form, they can fix it on the spot. I would not use an outside service. There

was one document I needed to sign there, so not sure if you can do it remotely....

Be careful on the translation for your name, seems to be a large source of errors.

Sorry wrong information ( but anyhow thanks ;)

You not need to be there in person

In the meantime I have my document legalized by MFA (translation cost 350)

Sorry wrong information ( but anyhow thanks wink.png

???? My feet were standing in the office there at the MFA 5 days ago. At the conclusion

of the long wait, I was called up to the window on the left side to sign a document in Thai that

they kept. So........either the document I signed was important and needed my

signature, or they were just having me sign papers to amuse themselves...

But no problem, believe as you wish..... :-)

Edited by EyesWideOpen

???? My feet were standing in the office there at the MFA 5 days ago. At the conclusion

of the long wait, I was called up to the window on the left side to sign a document in Thai that

You signed to say that you had received the certified document, the same as anyone who would have collected it for you.

You signed to say that you had received the certified document, the same as anyone who would have collected it for you.

Again, not sure as it was in Thai. However if what you say is true, then certainly my

girlfriend at the time who was standing at the window could have signed for the document,

instead of interrupting me playing with my daughter and making me come over and sign

it. But this is Thailand, who the hell knows....... :-)

• Like 1