Former Thai actor rear-ends Honda Jazz with his Lamborghini

webfact

Speeding in a lamborghini with your child in the car, sounds like a charming bloke.

Are you so perfect that you're saying you have never driven over a speed limit? You sound like a charming bloke.

Maybe he's saying he's not dumb enough to break the speed limit with a young child in the front seat. Are you?

• Like 2

...they don't mention a blood alcohol count either....

..first convicted of rape and released......

..I guess he is 'above the law'.....

Yes, it is mentioned, you only have to read the report, he passed the test.

Yes, he wasn't drunk (luckily the police breathalyser was working and confirmed this).

Probably sober when he raped the juveniles too. Maybe a bit tipsy when he assaulted someone at a nightclub.

But rich boys will be rich boys in the Land of Fun for those who can pay.

So. He was convicted of rape a decade or so ago (and has other awful deeds on his record it seems). I would imagine that the work dried up after that? One would hope so. Look at Ched Evans in England (footballer convicted of rape and struggling to get a club/job after being released)...and Gary Glitter hasn't sold too many records lately either.

So, where is his money coming from (surely Thai soaps can't pay THAT well, especially with over a decade without acting jobs?) Call me a sceptic, but surely he didn't get these 'acting' jobs in the first place due to having a rich mummy and daddy? Surely, this wasn't another case of outlandish nepotism?

No, I doubt mummy and daddy didn't pay for his Lamborolleyes.gif The spoilt little ****s in Thailand are easily the worst people I've every come across in my life. This seems to be more the case with the spoilt teenage and young adult males (mummies' boys). They know they can get away with anything and treat people like poop.

Looks like he has been up to a few things before. This happend in Pattaya 2010 when he pulled a gun on a security guard at Differ night club:

Mr. Suansri returned to his car where he produced a black automatic pistol (size unknown) and pointed it at Mr. Thana. Mr. Thana tried to snatch the gun without success, leaving Mr. Suansri and his friends to escape in a yellow Ferrari with a red registration plate 2222. Mr. Thana, afraid the offender would return, reported the incident to the police

The Officers went after the suspects and followed them closely until they reached Sukhumvit Road, South Pattaya where the suspect made his escape at high speed in the direction of Rong Poe. The Officers engaged the assistance of the local area’s Police force in order to capture him, but without success.

However, having received a report of the incident, Mr. Suansri will be served with a warrant for his arrest in order for the police to investigate the reports and possibly charge him accordingly. The suspect is a nephew of the famous Lige hero actor “Phonsak Suansri”.

The offender, Mr. Suansri has been arrested on several occasions. He has previously faced a 5 years jail sentence for holding a young well-known star against her will and raping her when he was 17, but because of his age and his confession, he was given a suspended sentence. He has also been charged with assaulting a man in a pub, detaining a female student against her will and committing obscenities with a minor in a motel.

Looks like he likes yellow sports cars with vanity plates

Edited by pattjock

Not only did he get off ....... but the lambo got away without a scratch either!

No it didn't ... I saw the news report.. the nearside front wheel was trashed steering rod and suspension broke

maybe just a half million baht fix and he'll be on his way

The sad reality in this country is that there are two sets of law, one for the poor and one for the rich. Unfortunately the law for the rich is that they do not suffer from their actions. The poor have no real justice. It is a third world country after all.

Every western country I have ever heard of has a criminal justice system exactly the same as this.

He with the best lawyer wins.

A famous lawyer was asked what he thought of this situation. His reply ...

"You do not go to justice school". Says it all

• Like 1