What can you get for 99 baht?

mrtoad

Costas2008, on 06 Jan 2015 - 10:42, said:
ATF, on 06 Jan 2015 - 10:33, said:

Close but no cigar Costas, still looking for the 69 Baht breakfast.

I'll give you a Baht back.........just to keep you happy.

Does this mean you are running your own breakfast establishment Costas?

• Like 1

ThePlant, on 06 Jan 2015 - 10:43, said:

The mere thought of a 69B breakfast has given me a fit of the fistulous quivers....

I think it's the same as the 99B one but you have to sit on the floor and pay to use the bog as soon as the salmonella kicks in....plus I bet there'll still be barneys over the odd 1B change........

The 69 Baht breakfast scam would also involve keeping the one Baht but also not providing tea or coffee and toast.

Can't imagine what mystery meat it contains.

Nancy any 69 0r 99 Baht breakfasts in CM?

No idea about CM, but around where I live Thais eat the same more of less every meal, most open around 5 am, 20 - 30 baht gets a good meal..

So yes you could have all your daily meals for 99 baht, or breakfast 7 days a week for 140 baht.

[been often but just before they close at midday, red + crispy pork with rice a big meal for 25 baht.]

ignis, on 06 Jan 2015 - 11:01, said:
ATF, on 06 Jan 2015 - 10:22, said:

Nancy any 69 0r 99 Baht breakfasts in CM?

No idea about CM, but around where I live Thais eat the same more of less every meal, most open around 5 am, 20 - 30 baht gets a good meal..

So yes you could have all your daily meals for 99 baht, or breakfast 7 days a week for 140 baht.

[been often but just before they close at midday, red + crispy pork with rice a big meal for 25 baht.]

We are talking about English breakfasts. Bacon, eggs and sausages. Thais don't try to scam their customers either by selling for 24 baht or 29 baht.

In the UK they have pound shops, where everything is a pound. Does Thailand have an equivalent?

You'll find 20 baht shops outside BIG C and other central locations. I bought my knifes there. Almost all of it is imported plastic stuff from China. Would probably sell for 1 pound in the UK. So this is a bargain.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

A hand job on Beach Road.

Might have to forfeit your 2 baht gold necklace as well..................coffee1.gif

tongue.png

• Like 1

You could buy Air Asia for 99baht.

certainly not correct, as AirAsia, which, despite some recent tragic incident, has been voted the world's best Budget Airline several years in a row, has quite a high stock value. But, to make good use of your 99 Baht, you can buy 10 KG of checked-in luggage for a domestic flight on AirAsia

99 baht will get you many a limp, forlorn 'breakfast' in grimy grindhouses around Pattaya. For that you get to sit and watch the pensioners, cheapskates and TEFL set dribbling their food all over their Singha vests before kicking off over the 1B change never coming....

All part of the experience....

The funniest part about the whole spiel is it's exactly spot on and the only thing you failed to mention is the spiney farang weakling that hides out the back in the supervising his Burmese employees checking that they are slicing the tomatoes thin enough and that they're not making off with the 1 baht change they stole away with.

These guys normally have beady little eyes, pasty skin and inverted biceps.

Its a good thing they don't ban all those pensioners and cheapskates and TEFL people else those who feel all high and mighty might not have anyone to look down upon. Just imagine if they are gone then your on the bottom, just be happy for those guys live and let live.

As for those cheap breakfast places, if you have enough volume im sure they can make a profit. But for the life of me i cant imagine why anyone would eat an English breakfast, unless of course they are from that silly island over there and want to kill themselves early on with all the fat and crap they eat.

99 baht will get you many a limp, forlorn 'breakfast' in grimy grindhouses around Pattaya. For that you get to sit and watch the pensioners, cheapskates and TEFL set dribbling their food all over their Singha vests before kicking off over the 1B change never coming....

The funniest part about the whole spiel is it's exactly spot on and the only thing you failed to mention is the spiney farang weakling that hides out the back in the supervising his Burmese employees checking that they are slicing the tomatoes thin enough and that they're not making off with the 1 baht change they stole away with.

Its a good thing they don't ban all those pensioners and cheapskates and TEFL people else those who feel all high and mighty might not have anyone to look down upon. Just imagine if they are gone then your on the bottom, just be happy for those guys live and let live.

As for those cheap breakfast places, if you have enough volume im sure they can make a profit. But for the life of me i cant imagine why anyone would eat an English breakfast, unless of course they are from that silly island over there and want to kill themselves early on with all the fat and crap they eat.

Sorry Rob,

Speak up lad, it's hard to hear you down there boy. What's happened with that voice of yours, it's sounding higher and higher pitched ever day, I barely recognised you.

Mate, buddy, I wasn't judging I was laughing with them, I promise ;)

.......as you were.

• Like 2

What can I get with 99 bBaht?

Everything.

From food, clothes.....you name it...........

If more than 99 Baht .......it's too much money from me.

Anyway 99 Baht is 2 Pounds........bloody expensive and I consider the Pound shops to be a rip off.

But what would you know, being a bloody foreigner?

As about ATF......tell him to get away from his hi-so areas that he resides and come to live in Issan.

Full English breakfast for 70 Baht.............many places.

You could buy a nice bag of marbles for 2 quid

In the UK they have pound shops, where everything is a pound. Does Thailand have an equivalent?

You'll find 20 baht shops outside BIG C and other central locations. I bought my knifes there. Almost all of it is imported plastic stuff from China. Would probably sell for 1 pound in the UK. So this is a bargain.

What do you cut with your plastic knives?

Sorry Rob,

Speak up lad, it's hard to hear you down there boy. What's happened with that voice of yours, it's sounding higher and higher pitched ever day, I barely recognised you.

Mate, buddy, I wasn't judging I was laughing with them, I promise ;)

.......as you were.

Roid rage?

• Like 2

What can I get with 99 bBaht?

Everything.

From food, clothes.....you name it...........

If more than 99 Baht .......it's too much money from me.

Anyway 99 Baht is 2 Pounds........bloody expensive and I consider the Pound shops to be a rip off.

But what would you know, being a bloody foreigner?

As about ATF......tell him to get away from his hi-so areas that he resides and come to live in Issan.

Full English breakfast for 70 Baht.............many places.

You could buy a nice bag of marbles for 2 quid

Lost them a long time ago...................

• Like 1

Sorry Rob,

Mate, buddy, I wasn't judging I was laughing with them, I promise wink.png

.......as you were.

I don't eat at those places, im located outside of the tourist area's. Just feel that few members have a holier and im better as you attitude.

mrtoad, on 06 Jan 2015 - 12:38, said:

Gerbil, Hamster and Wheel Associates are offering a no win 99 baht fee for anyone have legal difficulties. Sounds like a bargain.

Costas might be useful for when you register your 69 baht breakfast club

So are they available to sue the 99 Baht scammers?

robblok, on 06 Jan 2015 - 12:42, said:

I don't eat at those places, im located outside of the tourist area's. Just feel that few members have a holier and im better as you attitude.

Do you go Dutch on a 99 Baht breakfast?

• Like 1

Roid rage?

I had heard your a smart guy.. disappointing as roid rage is almost non existent. I have yet to see fights at gyms (one would assume that is where all the roid users are). However I have seen loads of bar fights. So an other feeble attempt to put someone down.

As your other suggestion I am a roid user cheesy.gif Id be a lot bigger then.

Of course not everyone has to pay for their company.

Roid rage?

I had heard your a smart guy.. disappointing as roid rage is almost non existent. I have yet to see fights at gyms (one would assume that is where all the roid users are). However I have seen loads of bar fights. So an other feeble attempt to put someone down.

Come on Rob, lighten up a little

I heard you was a big lad, so stop being coy.

Edited by mrtoad
  • Like 1

Gerbil, Hamster and Wheel Associates are offering a no win 99 baht fee for anyone have legal difficulties. Sounds like a bargain.

Costas might be useful for when you register your 69 baht breakfast club

I can imagine the 69 baht Restuarant would have a heap of lowies in store. The shop owner would be in his element and probably hold onto as much change as he can.

Of course not everyone has to pay for their company.

I thought there was a minimum investment for a company?

Roid rage?

Come on Rob, lighten up a little

I heard you was a big lad, so stop being coy.

Rob,

Is a gentleman....although he sometimes misses the little elbow ones.

In my mind Rob is huge.....I mean H U G E.