Frozen lobster

JohnC

The old Scoozi restaurant in BKK used to get a Spiny Lobster and stick a tube into it and squeeze all the juice into a glass and then top it up with vodka and accompany it with the meat sashimi style. Now that was delicious.

• Like 1

neverdie, on 11 Jan 2015 - 11:12, said:
mrtoad, on 11 Jan 2015 - 10:13, said:

Any good Lobster based breakfasts?

Not for 99 baht, I'd be sure of that.

Maybe a Khao Pat Goong with a fried egg on top.

Here are some Hawaiian Lobsters. This was an extremely poor night for hunting. Usually fill the boat with 3 plastic containers. The tall guy missing teeth is the real catchmaster of Bugs But I nailed 14 & they are super Tasty.(These are spineys) The other Photo is from Waliking Street King restaurant & is also a Spiney. Slippers are Garbage to most. I would much rather have crawdads over slippers. The taste is just lacking.

As Far as Lobsters go For as often as you eat them better to get it fresh & cook it yourself. Macro once in a while carries warm water I am pretty sure Australian. Now I am hungry for Lobster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The photo from walking street is of a painted lobster. As far as slippers and spinys, slippers are far better in taste but thats just personal opinion

• Like 1

Slipper lobster

Spiny lobster

Painted lobster

Lobster

If i didnt tell you what each variety was and served them to you, you couldnt tell the difference. Although the first three by definition and letter of the TV know-it-alls are not true lobsters, they are commonly referred to by the world as lobsters. They are consumed in massive quantities all over the world, more so than true lobsters. In essence, they are lobsters.

These are all lobsters in the same way that rock lobsters are lobsters. I eat those too, but I dont call them something they are not.

Like I said before everybody is an expert on something they are not. Ive caught more lobsters in my life than you people have ever seen. Comments from people who closed they have ever seen one in the wild. Semantics hahahah