Cash to Paypal?

if you have a P/P account then i suggest you log on and do a search if no acc then sign up fairly straight forward

i initially had minor probs with syncing my Thai account but a quick call to the service center sorted that out

sorry just reread your post and read cash not possible i think only electronic payments

Edited by gerry123

if you know anyone who has a pp account you could slip them some cash and they can send you some paypal money, I would do it but I assume your not in Sarakham,

good idea..i think about it. I send also this question to moneygramm, but did not get an answer since one week..

Also, if you have not done a transaction from your Pay Pal account from Thailand, expect them to demand identity and permanent residence proof by fax. This was true even for a deposit into an account.

I sent them a copy of my US drivers license and that sufficed.

Edited by dddave

Also, if you have not done a transaction from your Pay Pal account from Thailand, expect them to demand identity and permanent residence proof by fax. This was true even for a deposit into an account.

I sent them a copy of my US drivers license and that sufficed.

Agreed mate, I had that bother with ebay, I was selling a few items on ebay.co.uk (had my mum lined up to post them) and because I logged in from Thailand they froze my account, when I called up and queried this I was basically told I cannot go on ebay.co.uk whilst in Thailand with a Thai IP, I explained I was just on holiday and would be back shortly so didn't see the issue.... weird thing is people sell items from Thailand even though my items was listed as in the UK and sent only in the UK.. ended up logging in using a UK proxy which managed to get my account active again, bar stewards!