Anyone have a decent electric guitar for sale?

Kenny202

Moved to Isaan Forum.

Got an unused 2011 or 2012 American Strat in butternut colour up in Chiang Rai I could part with if you are not Cheap Charlie. Bought it in Edmonton Canada Couple years ago for a coworker in a work camp who wanted one. When I got back to camp he had been fired for canabis in the blood after an "incident." Just did a set up on it & replaced the factory saddles with "String Savers". Zero scratches, dents, whatever... The whammy bar hasnt been removed from the original package, still has factory sticker & it comes with a Original Hardshell case.

For A lot less money Epiphone Les Paul Standard Sunburst finish. Replaced the original tuners (Junk) with Grovers. Big difference.

Got a handmade Custom Archtop nearing completion One piece Canadian Spruce top Back & sides carved from a block of Bulbinga Mahogany Set in neck with 2-3/8inch Ebony reinforcing bars and a Benedetto pickup to be neck & or pickgaurd mounted If you bring a couple hundred thousand Baht I could be persuaded to complete. I am in no big rush as Guitar, Violin, Viola, Cello building are hobbies that I spend money on and a lot of fun.

Custom solidbodies are pretty easy, finish em yourself if you want... ... ...

I have 3 Rickenbacker 12 strings pretty hard to separate me from those altho I only play them when I awaken in the middle of the night unplugged so as to not annoy the neibours... ... ...

I am far from needing the money, discovered classical a dozen years ago started buying and playing Classical tunes on Classical guitars & likely will never go back to playing anything else.

So the electrics are decoration and for the amusement of guests... PM me if you wish and understand that YOU are NOT my favorite CHARITY... ... ...

• Like 1

Thanks mate. Well I guess the first thing is I'd have no idea how I cud pick up the guitar from Chang Rai. As far as cheap Charlie I can buy a USA Strat in Australia for around $800 us so that is around my benchmark. The epi hmmmmm. Let me know what price Ur thinking

Lazada has a bunch of guitars for sale, they will deliver to your house

I dont know how descent their stock is, I am not familiar with any of the brand names I see there except Yamaha, but it might worth taking a look

• Like 1

Lazada has a bunch of guitars for sale, they will deliver to your house

I dont know how descent their stock is, I am not familiar with any of the brand names I see there except Yamaha, but it might worth taking a look

With yamaha guitars, as long as you don't get scammed, there are no bad guitars. Even their cheapest are playable. Their pricier models are really decent. Delivered to the house sounds convient.