Having a "Manure" moment !

pringstreet

What a topic for my first post but I hope someone can help. I have a large garden in Pattaya and want 100 bags of dairy cow manure from a feedlot style operation (to avoid weed seeds). My GF asked her friends on Facebook and the only one with any idea advised of many such options in Pak Chong. We drove there to find the perfect product - dried and crumbled and 20 baht per 25 kg bag but the best transport cost we could get was 80 baht per bag to Pattaya. Does anyone know of any likely locations closer to Pattaya?

Look at renting a 6-wheeler, 3-ton truck locally? There are probably a few locations where these park up with 'for rent' signs. But I reckon 8,000 baht for a one-way rental is as good as it gets. I paid 12,000 baht for a similar-sized, high-sided truck when we moved from Udon to Pattaya.

Not sure of any dairy operations closer to town, sorry.

Use the courier/tranport...eg. Nim See Seng Express. I use this company for courier services of tractor spare parts for my shop from Bangkok.

Google the name and check their pricing for provincial normal/express next day delivery.

I have seen 2 scooter Honda Wave 125cc delivery to Chiang Rai for a mere ฿400... and also a family move house furniture and belongings in a whole container for ฿6'000 from province to province.

They is dairy co -op in A. Banbung . Chonburi ,not so far from you , Banbung dairy co-op ltd google, dairy co-ops Thailand Chonburi, they should be at the top of the list with a phone number,they will dairy farms near by ..

Now is the time to buy cow manure,as it will well dry and crumbled ,if it already bagged you should not pay more than 20 bart /bag, in my area it is about 17 Bart/bag.

The manure will have come from a dairy farm,weed seeds should not be a problem.