Shoe repair

roger101

Your best bet is to ask the TVF member, Jingthing.

He lives in Pattaya, he writes articles about Pattaya restaurants and baht buses.....he is Mr Pattaya himself.

And the people of Pattaya love him......and voted for him.

God Bless them all.........................

• Like 1

a good roadside cobbler to be found on corner of Khao Talao on north eastern side of railway line - a very large boot sits outside his premises, Doesn't look anything fancy but he does good work (men and ladies shoes)

A fascinating question. I recently tried to get a pair of brown shoe laces. In a number of shops I was met with a reaction of sheer astonishment. In one shop the assistant helpfully suggested that I would need to make a trip to Bangkok. I am drawn to the conclusion that either Thais employed in banks etc either only wear slip on shoes or perhaps they just throw their shoes away when a shoe lace breaks.

• Like 1

Some places are hopeless.

The one I have found which is good is directly opposite Coffee and Beer on Pattaya Tai.

Why? Because when I took my Timberland boat shoes where the uppers had separated from the soles, they immediately suggested stitching and did a decent job as well. Will use them again.