Does the Cambodian real fall in the same level with the dollar to the euro within the last year?

My next visa run is again in cambodia

On 16 April I got a exchange rate dollar to euro of 1.37 now Is it1.18

Now I want to find out does the riel dropped simulatiously to the dollar or euro , or is it better to change riel in a cambodia bank with visa cash, Iam not sure Cambodian bank give national currency out using foreign biss card when atm gives only dollar ?

So is there currency still paired to the dollar or not?

The Riel is essentially fixed to the US dollar. Has been for years. It's always more or less ~4000 to one US dollar. Some merchants might like to profit a little by accepting Riel at 3900 to one dollar and selling them to you for 4100 to one dollar, so in essence it's better to pay in US dollars at such places, which includes supermarkets, chain restaurants and shopping malls such as at the new AEON shopping mall. Elsewhere it's 4000 to 1 and if anyone wants to profit from you, you don't allow them and insist on 4000 to 1.

Cambodian banks can give you Riel if you go for an ATM cash advance but will likely ask you why you don't use the ATMs (which only dispense US dollars, except for local account holders). However, you could insist either the ATM doesn't work, you want Riel (which the ATMs don't dispense) or you want to withdraw an amount in excess of what you can withdraw from a local ATM.

Come to Cambodia with either US dollars or any other major currency (such as Euros) and exchange most of your cash into US dollars, with only a smaller amount to Riel. Few Cambodians use Riel exclusively, except in the countryside anyway.