Trat Official Apologizes For Children's Day 'Sexy Dance'

webfact

Trat Official Apologizes For Children's Day 'Sexy Dance'
By Khaosod English

14210488611421048897l.jpg
Photo of the event in Trat province provided by an audience member.

TRAT — A local official in Trat province has apologized for hiring scantily-clad female dancers to perform at a National Children's Day event on Saturday.

Photos of the women dancing before an audience of children quickly circulated on the internet and elicited criticism of the Trat Provincial Administrative Organization (PAO), which was responsible for organizing the event.

Wichian Sapcharoen, the director of Trat's PAO, said his office hired the band to entertain children for National Children's Day, but did not know the performance would also feature so-called "Coyote dancers," a name inspired by the 2000 American film "Coyote Ugly."

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1421048861

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2015-01-12

What's the problem here? There's no sex industry, nothing wrong with this, is there?

If people start apologising for sexy dances for or by children, there's going to be a lot of apologising going on.

Just look at any school on any event day - especially 'Sport' Day.

I wouldn't allow my preteens to be dressed as tiny Patpong/Patong workers, but apparently Thai culture allows that.

• Like 2

In Rayong, my wife's niece took a video of her 4 year old daughter doing a gogo dance with a skimpy outfit and full makeup, just like above.

When I was in Isaan, I saw it all the time. Sexy dancers in skimpy outfits at wedding, birthdays, or whatever. Later on, the children are urged to follow suit, getting tips.

It all starts so very young here. Most of us have seen it.

• Like 2

reminds me of my friends wedding last year(600 people). Reception was held in Samut sakhorn starting at noon. had the same type of thing. I have lived in Bkk for 12 years and am used to seeing this type of thing at Nana and Cowboy but not at a wedding mid day with children running around.

I jokingly said "they will probably do the itchy pussy song" and surprise suprise!!! 30minutes later the girls were grinding the speakers to that very song.

I did quite enjoy it and it was a wedding I will never forget. Got slapped a lot by my gf for not listening when she was talking though hehehe. TIT

• Like 2

In Rayong, my wife's niece took a video of her 4 year old daughter doing a gogo dance with a skimpy outfit and full makeup, just like above.

When I was in Isaan, I saw it all the time. Sexy dancers in skimpy outfits at wedding, birthdays, or whatever. Later on, the children are urged to follow suit, getting tips.

It all starts so very young here. Most of us have seen it.

Sadly in north East is just called job training for many young Isan girls!

• Like 1

"... but did not know the performance would also feature so-called "Coyote dancers ..."

It's called checking for suitability, especially where children are concerned.

Comes as standard in a caring society.

Comes as standard if one uses THE brain, more like :-)

To me, that's better than having them play on tanks and be enamored with guns.

my my , a wussie is in da house .

20 Years as a U.S. Marine, with 18 of that in Force Recon, hardly qualifies me as a wussie, Oh, motormouth who speaks of what he knows not.

• Like 1

reminds me of my friends wedding last year(600 people). Reception was held in Samut sakhorn starting at noon. had the same type of thing. I have lived in Bkk for 12 years and am used to seeing this type of thing at Nana and Cowboy but not at a wedding mid day with children running around.

I jokingly said "they will probably do the itchy pussy song" and surprise suprise!!! 30minutes later the girls were grinding the speakers to that very song.

I did quite enjoy it and it was a wedding I will never forget. Got slapped a lot by my gf for not listening when she was talking though hehehe. TIT

Had them at my wedding a few years ago,broad daylight.No complaints from the nanny state.

my my , a wussie is in da house .

20 Years as a U.S. Marine, with 18 of that in Force Recon, hardly qualifies me as a wussie, Oh, motormouth who speaks of what he knows not.

Sorry, you'll never convince me that you were a US Marine.

• Like 1

Fucqin right, let kids play with all there machine guns and anti aircraft weapons, all it would take was some IS Muslim or idiot Thai to take a few rounds of 5.56 rounds and slip it in a unmanned weapon, there is no pre thought of any of this s@it