Transferring money out of Thailand - Thai bank transfer to UK bank

Hi, does anyone have experience or knowledge of transferring money from Thailand to UK? My wife and I are planning on buying a property in UK, but we need to transfer a couple of million baht from her and her mother's SCB bank accounts to our UK bank accounts to help fund the purchase. We're in UK now, so can't go into a Thai branch, but on phone SCB are vague, and being told by various staff that limit is baht 50,000 per day and another suggesting up to 30 million! And also that we may need contract showing we're purchasing house in UK and other documents that no one seems to really know what they are! - anyone know which documents or whether we even have to state reason for transfer? As I'm not Thai, am I subject to any limitations on transfer amount? If not could my wife and mother in law transfer money to my SCB, and then I do international transfer to UK bank all in my name? Any advice or experience would be welcome. Thanks.

All I know is that when I transferred out, they only let me move as much as I'd brought in previous (after showing the transaction from several years before). And that was about 1.5mil a time. Probably no such restrictions on Thai nationals doing so, though they may want to check where their money came from. Thailand is very sensitive in monies that leave here, though rather eager to see it coming in.... I see a trend there with its people. whistling.gif