Building Material

Mobaan

Udon . I stopped my building plans around Udon because of land diputes with the family .I had a 85 m2 2 story house ready in the rough . Bottom part concrete -top in lumber for frame ,floors , walls and roof .

When I stopped I recoverd all lumber used (moer then 1/2 has not jet been used at all -floors etc)

I have approx 100000Baht worth of lumber stored in a dry shed in Udon ,available for sale for 60-70 % of the value.

Anyone intersted ,please contact me.

JUERGEN

• 2 years later...
Udon . I stopped my building plans around Udon because of land diputes with the family .I had a 85 m2 2 story house ready in the rough . Bottom part concrete -top in lumber for frame ,floors , walls and roof .

When I stopped I recoverd all lumber used (moer then 1/2 has not jet been used at all -floors etc)

I have approx 100000Baht worth of lumber stored in a dry shed in Udon ,available for sale for 60-70 % of the value.

JUERGEN

Have you still got all the material for sale, how much you looking for and what do you have.

please keep me posted thanks Marshall

JUERGEN

Are you way up north???

I would be interested in this timber to build house for my wifes sister, but maybe you to far away to retrieve the timber

macb

JUERGEN

Are you way up north???

I would be interested in this timber to build house for my wifes sister, but maybe you to far away to retrieve the timber

macb

When the wife and I built our home, 20km north west of PhiMai we got our used wood shipped from around the RoiEt area.We had to buy very little new wood to complet the home.post-14263-1161604287_thumb.jpg

But I would think that to get wood,amount to build a home from Udon to Buriram would be a bit to much to make it worth while.But to get good quality wood is expensive anymore.New or used.

When the wife and I built our home, 20km north west of PhiMai we got our used wood shipped from around the RoiEt area.We had to buy very little new wood to complet the home.post-14263-1161604287_thumb.jpg

But I would think that to get wood,amount to build a home from Udon to Buriram would be a bit to much to make it worth while.But to get good quality wood is expensive anymore.New or used.

I'm curious as to approximate cost of timber for a house - ignoring any transport cost. For example, timber obtained by dismantling a wood house, or timber in unused solid form. And how to calculate amounts required for solid timber thai style house. Just rough and ready calculations to get 'ball park' figures.