Condo NAJOMTIEN near ambassador hotel and view restaurant, what names ? any link to rent or buy ?

thailandusauk

Hello,

Do you know the names of the condo on the beach near ambassador hotel ?

And a website to find details of condos to rent or buy ?

Few buildings near ambassador hotel and glasshouse restaurant.

Please help <3

pm me my wife is an agent for a large agency I will then pass on the information

What you'll find with many of these condos is the units are not advertised and are offered up by the onsite manager. Even if they are advertised, Thailand doesn't have a "master" database of units for sale. So you'll only see the listing by one agent on that website. Sometimes hard to find what's available. Going there in person is the only way to go. And use of an agent is not a bad idea. Sometimes, they'll find you some good deals. I would have never found my house without the help of an agent. And got a great deal (the price was being dropped in a few days and I got first notice of this).

I know many who live in The Golden Sands, just north of the Ambassador and next to The View restaurant. It's a hot property and I've been there when people come in on the weekend and ask if they are any available. Normally, if any are available, it's only 1 or 2. It's a vacation spot and not many live there full time. Very nice building.

Right next to the Ambassador (to the north) is another one, can't remember the name. Unfortunately, it's got a "river" in front of it and before the beach. It's not a very nice river. You'd need to see it in person to understand. Past Golden Sands to the north is a small building, maybe pines in the name??? Just before The Pinnacle hotel. Past the Pinnacle is a small one also and another being built.

South of the Ambassador is a big one. Seems quite nice. Right next to the "skeleton" condo that never got built. There are some nice ones around Post Office beach and south. I have no idea of the names, but a few look nice. There's also one near the temple in Ban Ampur.

I've never seen a single source that lists all the buildings down here. There use to be one, but now they require to download something to view it. Which I won't do as I think they are out of business.

This seems to list a few:

http://pattayacondoguide.com/condominium-and-apartments-developments/in-na-Jomtien,6.html

Don't trust the pics on the internet. You've got to see them in person.

I have a friend who owns a penthouse condo in Golden Sands. Its for sale but not cheap, around 60 million baht I believe.

Not cheap but nither over the top also for such a prime spot

Could almost be ST Barts

Hmmm...I don't think so. St. Barts is stunning with crystal clear water. Definitely don't have that here. sad.png

But we also don't get hurricanes like they do there!

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
32 minutes ago, bangkokstick said:

Do you think that it's a good idea to buy at najomtien instead of pattaya ?

It all depends, some prefer the quiet najomtien and some prefer the wild pattaya, which person are you?

You can also move a bit further out, to bangsaray, many expats out there now, but no beach at high tide.

A friend of mine worked here for a couple of years, was sent out by his Danish company and he lived in a very nice condo near the ambassador hotel (a bit north), the balcony was huge (app 40-50 m3) and you could throw a stone in the water from it, right on the beach. It was a 100k+ baht per month condo (4 bed rooms) but his company paid for that.