What does it means when a Thai girl tells she dreamt about snakes?

Datebayo

First of, this is a serious topic, please no trolling. Expertise in Thai mythology/superstition is acccepted though.

So there is a girl, of which I have a romantic relationship with, in an early chapter. She just told me that she dreamt specifically about snakes. I laughed it off, as it was some silly ancient superstition. But she was very serious about it! I asked her what it means, but she wouldn't tell me. So I wonder what do the the believe about snakes in dreams?

A few years ago I had a very vivid dream about a large snake on the roof of our house. I mentioned it in passing to wifey the next day and she immediately got very serious and consulted the family, fortune teller and monk, in that order. Opinions were divided as to whether it was a good or bad omen but slightly favoured bad.

As far as I am aware nothing untoward has happened in the following years.

• Like 2

The response to give her is "Pak Wan", then leave unless you intend to get hitched very soon.

Indeed, it's a game.

She knows you will research it and find out that it means she's going to find the man of her dreams.

You will surely think it's referring to you.

Bingo, she's nailed you........hook, line and sinker! partytime2.gif

• Like 2

THIS IS A SERIOUS QUESTION IN FARANG MYTHOLIGY. What does it means when a farang post on TV that his Thai girl tells she dreamt about snakes?

After conducting rigorous research into Nordic, Greek and Roman mythology I have decided it means he's screwed!

Googling for 'thailand dream snakes' gives me this which answers your question :

http://www.thaiworldview.com/animal/animal3.htm

"If a Thai woman dreams and sees a snake during a dream, she will find the man of her life in the next coming days."

Does it have anything to do with how the snake was prepared, e.g., boiled versus grilled?