Chinese wife cuts off cheating husband's penis … twice

webfact

Jilted wife 'chopped off husband's penis TWICE with scissors after catching him cheating'
On the second occasion, the woman is said to have thrown her husband's member out of a window, but it hasn't been found, and doctors fear an animal took it

SHANGQUI: -- A jilted wife has been arrested amid reports she chopped off her cheating husband's penis twice.

According to reports in China, two-timing dad-of-five Fan Lung, 32, used his wife's phone to send lover Zhang Hung, 21, a saucy email from his marital home in Shangqiu.

But he forgot to log out of his account and his stunned wife, Feng, 30, came across the message along with several others, which sent her flying into a rage.

Furious, she's said to have grabbed a pair of scissors and stormed into their bedroom, where he was sleeping, and snipped off his manhood.

Fan was rushed to hospital, where the organ was sewn back on.

Full story: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/jilted-wife-chopped-husbands-penis-4969780

-- Mirror 2015-01-14

i'd probably rather be shot in this instance. But seriously, this woman deserves a bullet for this level of evil. Especially as China executes 1000's each year for stuff like corruption and drug dealing this should be a formality

Hopefully she'll be charged with attempted murder. Women who do this are really sick!

I've never read of a cheating wife having her vagina cut out. I'm sure it's happened but not treated as a joke like these penis episodes often are.

In Muslim countries they get stoned to death!!