Replacing lost motorcycle key in Pattaya

CharlesDavid

If the lock maker don't have a key to follow so to speak it might be a problem, also it's a Yamaha and not so many sold as Honda's, I assume you have a scooter? The older bikes had a no on the keys, but I just checked my keys for the pcx and scoopy, no no'ssad.png

Try ask the motor bike taxi guys near your place, they know things like that.

Yes any main dealer can change the whole lock or they might come to your place and change the lock for a small extra fee.

Good luck.

the motobike taxi riders or a motobike rental will know a lockpicker who will be able to make a doublette key from just working on the lock.

I needed the service once with a rented bike in Hua Hin . . . I asked the guys from the rent shop and they sent a lockpicker to where I had parked the motobike. It took him close to 20 minutes to make a perfect spare key.

The Yamaha key has a special octagonal backside, to surpass the steering lock mode . . . most lockpickers have them aboard their toolbag.

Edited by crazygreg44

Opposite the subway sandwich shop on soi bukhow is a seven eleven

Just beside the seven eleven is a key cutter lad who will make a key from scratch for you

A joy to watch just how easy it is to steal a motorcycle ...

If that is to far away for you just ask the motorcycle taxi boys at your nearest spot

I think it cost about 500-700 baht ....

Not a hard job and took about 40 minutes for him to get it right