Police hunt shooter of dog at Imperial World Lardprao

Lite Beer

Soi dogs are only in certain places and stay only stay there for their whole lives ?cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif

So what dya reckon Ralph getting pretty cold up here in Udon, you want to get out of here??

Well Sam I hear Bangkok is nice..

Na stuff that I always wanted go to an island how about Samui?

Sounds good Sam as long as we stay away from Kao Toh if they are doing that to humans imagine what they will do to us..cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif

This was the CCTV footage of the incident on the news:

That appears to me simply as the dogs seeing the car approach, defend, continue and off their patch. In fact, once the driver travelled so far, as displayed in the video, the dogs retreated. To stop and then shoot back at a dog, be it a soi or personally owned dog that has retreated, is beyond any care concerning responsibility pertaining to life and freedom. The guy (alleged guy) got out of the car and killed the dog in the video with a shot/s - that is fact!

>deleted< him on all counts! Bastard.

Did we watch the same video?

The dogs weren't 'defending' anything. They were attacking.

I saw a pack of dogs run into the road to confront a passing car. One even ran in front of the car as it was moving.

God knows what would have happened had it been a kid on a motorbike.

The shooting was unnecessary but those dogs had to be dealt with, one way or another. Before they hurt someone.

They were defending their territory, by threat alone. They would not, of course, bite a car!

If somebody unknown entered your house, would you not approach, threaten, and possibly attack?

There was simply no need for such moronic action, especially after the driver had passed them. In addition, I bet the driver was under the influence of something!

• Like 2

They were defending their territory, by threat alone. They would not, of course, bite a car!

Of course not! Albeit it Russia.

As far as I'm concerned, the road isn't a part of their territory.

Obviously these mutts disagree.

Edited by H1w4yR1da

It is a shame when an animal kills another animal with a gun. Almost as bad as letting a monkey drive a car Of course did hear of a dog driving a car in the US but he got pulled by the pigs. Also not joking on dog story. RIP Mongrel. Karma will catch up with him.

Truly amazing that some posters attempt to justify this on the basis of Thailand having a stray dog issue. A nutter with a gun discharges it in public in an act of great cruelty and some people are ok with it? Wow.

• Like 2

Maybe they are people who live in the area and are kept awake at night by them.

The so called animal lovers on the net would soon complain if it was them.

Animal lovers here ? How many Thais have you seen walking their dogs instead of just locking them up 24 hours a day ? I've seen 4 people walk their dogs in 10 years.

And why does the title say 'police hunt' when the article says they are urging police to act ? Another rubbish piece of journalism.

Another rubbish post. Most of the soi dog haters on here came long after the dogs did. They move into an area where the dogs are and then complain because the dogs do what they do. If ya got the balls or the guts take your vitriolic anger out on those that deserve it. The owners not the dogs. Then again you weak wanna-be's would much rather take out your anger on an animal that couldn't strike back than the actual person responsible. Plonker

cheesy.gif

Wow nice post.

Soi dogs have owners ?

Dogs live longer than people ?

People are more likely to strike back than dogs ?

Soi dogs are only in certain places and stay only stay there for their whole lives ? cheesy.gif

rodney_trotter_300.jpg

Yes

No but they were normally there before the people who whine about them

Most soi dogs I have seen <deleted> themselves if you even make a loud noise they have been flogged that many times

Well as they aren't wolves most dogs will stay near where they get feed (see 1) so yes. What are they nomads?

Goose...

Truly amazing that some posters attempt to justify this on the basis of Thailand having a stray dog issue. A nutter with a gun discharges it in public in an act of great cruelty and some people are ok with it? Wow.

why is it cruel to dispatch a pest, hopefully with a single shot, and what is the difference between a rat and a soi dog? I see none.

why is it cruel to dispatch a pest, hopefully with a single shot, and what is the difference between a rat and a soi dog? I see none.

"why is it cruel to dispatch a pest,...."

Because the guy was in a public street in a city. Shall they allow everybody to carry a gun and dispatch whatever they consider to be a pest. That might be referred to as The Wild East. As you know, some university students regard students from another university as pests. Bring out the Uzis shall we.

Pest control, whether it be rats, cockroaches or soi dogs, is best left to the professionals, not little &lt;deleted&gt; in Hondas with daddy's gun under the seat and a chip on their shoulder..

"why is it cruel to dispatch a pest,...."

Because the guy was in a public street in a city. Shall they allow everybody to carry a gun and dispatch whatever they consider to be a pest. That might be referred to as The Wild East. As you know, some university students regard students from another university as pests. Bring out the Uzis shall we.

Pest control, whether it be rats, cockroaches or soi dogs, is best left to the professionals, not little <deleted> in Hondas with daddy's gun under the seat and a chip on their shoulder..

Dragonfly sounds like an Arab to me. However, if he don't know the difference between a rat and a dog, try to protect your property with rats.

Btw. I think this subject was more about a moron pulling a gun in public, with no consideration a stray bullet may cause death or injuries. Got that or is a certain sympathy for ISIS and lawless war lord mentality in the way?