New Honda Click 2015

macknife

Yup. Picked mine up a few days ago. Only two types now. Alloys / tubeless or spoked with tubed tyres. Great for pottering round town or even mid-distance runs. Just need to figure how to stop the ignition cover automatically sliding over the lock whenever I pull the key from the lock position. Nice feature but I don't really want to have to be opening it every time I come to the bike.

Yup. Picked mine up a few days ago. Only two types now. Alloys / tubeless or spoked with tubed tyres. Great for pottering round town or even mid-distance runs. Just need to figure how to stop the ignition cover automatically sliding over the lock whenever I pull the key from the lock position. Nice feature but I don't really want to have to be opening it every time I come to the bike.

dont put the steering lock on and the ignition cover will not close

• Like 1

Yeah, I was wondering though if there was a way to disable it from engaging even when the lock was used, at the moment, it seems not. On the older ones the ignition cover was engaged by flicking it over IIRC and I'm so used to parking with the lock on I've normally whacked the key all the way over before I remember not to 5555. Will ask the dealer next time I'm passing to see if it's possible.

. . . Just need to figure how to stop the ignition cover automatically sliding over the lock whenever I pull the key from the lock position. Nice feature but I don't really want to have to be opening it every time I come to the bike.

That sounds like a really annoying feature. I don't know anyone that ever closes their ignition key cover on a scooter, in fact the local kids sometimes go around and close them just to piss everybody off.

• Like 2

I agree the cover automatically sliding over the key slot is a pain.

I expect the local bike shops will come up with a solution soon - the scooters have only just been released so give them a while and they'll figure it out. Probably just requires a cam to be locked in place or removing a spring or something simple.

The only other complaint I have is with the dashboard indicator lights. They're quite small and are set at the bottom of the dash which removes it somewhat from your field of view.

The LED lights are good and differentiate it somewhat from previous models.

• Like 1

. . . Just need to figure how to stop the ignition cover automatically sliding over the lock whenever I pull the key from the lock position. Nice feature but I don't really want to have to be opening it every time I come to the bike.

That sounds like a really annoying feature. I don't know anyone that ever closes their ignition key cover on a scooter, in fact the local kids sometimes go around and close them just to piss everybody off.

Yeah It is!! Not found a way to disable yet and nothing in the manual about disabling it either :( Guess it's wait and see what the locals come up with.

The LED lights I agree are much better. The turn signal warning lights are easier to miss it seems though.