Pattaya Police investigate British Couple’s second House Fire in 2 weeks

webfact

Makes me Proud to be British! Not!

It's that naughty ole booze again, can bring out the worst behaviour.

Which is usually the true character!

Quite right, Indeed my ex, a brit lady (sic)

took it upon herself to provoke me whilst I was " in my cups".

She believed I spoke the truth then LMFAO

Then she threw me out!

Best thing she ever did for me and bless her for that.

I was so stupid that I would have just soldiered on and pay as I always did.

What a great relief.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to be from South London

Surely you mean ''East London'' .....

I thought that racism is discouraged on TV. Why do you assume that all people that misbehave abroad come from London? There are just as many such people from Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle......; need I continue? Before some smart ass makes the comment, I do not come from any of these places but I am English.

Do you really think East London is a race? Guess what, it's in England, like where you come from. Many who live there aren't English of course.

But true enough, low life trash can be found in any nationality or race.

What a gross and disgusting lowlife looking woman.

Firstly, have their visas and activities here in Thailand investigated and then bill them for services of the fire brigade, plus sue them for arson and endangering lives.

The problem is that now it is very easy for foreigners from the underclasses of western society to plonk themselves in Thailand with virtually no checks or questions asked, plus very cheap for them to stay here.

The trailer park trash and council flat inhabitants that I was grateful to leave behind in my home country, or so I thought. Now it seems it is very possible to have these dregs as neighbors here in Thailand. A purge is required against these people, the social low lives that nobody wants in their neighborhoods.

What a gross and disgusting lowlife looking woman.

Firstly, have their visas and activities here in Thailand investigated and then bill them for services of the fire brigade, plus sue them for arson and endangering lives.

The problem is that now it is very easy for foreigners from the underclasses of western society to plonk themselves in Thailand with virtually no checks or questions asked, plus very cheap for them to stay here.

The trailer park trash and council flat inhabitants that I was grateful to leave behind in my home country, or so I thought. Now it seems it is very possible to have these dregs as neighbors here in Thailand. A purge is required against these people, the social low lives that nobody wants in their neighborhoods.

Do you, have you ever written for the Daily Mail, or at the very least ever written them a letter?

• 3 months later...

The immigration needs to be doing something about tightening visas here...look at the type of garbage whites coming into thailand these days. You really cannot blame the locals for becoming more anti-white these days.

The immigration needs to be doing something about tightening visas here...look at the type of garbage whites coming into thailand these days. You really cannot blame the locals for becoming more anti-white these days.

So why are you replying now to a post which has been dormant for 4 months?