Handwritten Emails

crabstix

My coworker received a handwritten email today. How is it done?

I think it looks cool because it has a personal touch to it. Do you need commercial software and sit there spending hours drawing out your emails with a mouse on the screen or is it much easier than that?

I think it looks cool because it has a personal touch to it. Do you need commercial software and sit there spending hours drawing out your emails with a mouse on the screen or is it much easier than that?

Did it arrive in an envelope?

Did it arrive in an envelope?

I tried to open an email in Outlook Express, wrote on it on the flatscreen with the pen.

But when I send it it is still empty while the writing continously stay on the screen.

I think you are right! putting the screen in an envelope and sending it, would fix the problem I hope....

It would be handwritten, it would be in the mail and it is definitly electronic (so e-mail)

I believe there are touch screen that will allow writing,

particularly on the hand held devices.

You use a stylus, not a pen......... :o

Otherwise hand write on paper, scan and insert the image in the e-mail.

Quite a few years ago I remember seeing a program where you could handwrite each individual letter and make your own font up. When you typed using this font it looked like you were actually writing by hand. Unfortunately, it was so long ago that I don't remember the name of the program. :o:D