Limo service BKK central to Suvarnabhumi 1000-1500 bath

robusto

Finally I'm ready to get rid of all the filthy sweaty plebby masses when I travel, my Thai Airways gold card is due to arrive this summer. So I noticed last time I went to Suvarna that the 1st class lane which leads to Thai Aiways business/first/gold card check in area 1 is for limousines only - and some of the cabs can get a bit stuffy. So I was wondering if anyone would like to recommend a limousine service that does a good job in the 1000-1500 range from BKK central to Suvarna airport so I can hop right into the first class driving lane at the airport?

Taxi is what, 300 bath regular hours and 400 late/holidays including highway from BKK central? I think 2-4 times the regular rate should buy you a decent limo service, I wouldn't want it if it's overpriced.

It seems like you get camrys for under 1000 bath, and then the mercedes e-types are the next step up at around 1500 bath, and then the top of the line luxury sedan bmw 7-series at over or maybe around 2000 bath.

http://www.limousine.in.th/#transferrates

http://www.suvarnabhumiairport.com/en/115-limousine

Uber Black is 1,000 baht plus tolls.

Uber X is 500 baht plus tolls.

Uber Black will usually be a new Camry with leather seats, although I did get a Mercedes once. Uber X could be a variety of different cars. Not quite as nice, but still much nicer than a taxi.

KCM: It's still ok to use Uber even if it's illegal?

Diplomatico: Those are the list prices of the airport limousine service, so ideally, I'd be looking to get a regular driver with a car like that pruned to 1500-1000 bath instead of 2300-1700.