Young Roosters for Sale

I posted earlier today in the general Chiang Mai forum. I now realise this may be the correct area to post.....

I've been merrily hatching my own laying flock of RIR (production reds really), and Red Sex Links in order to increase hen numbers. Unfortunately, as nature would have it, we've produced more young roosters than we require. These are really nice looking birds so, while we could simply eat them, I thought I'd see if anyone is currently wanting any roosters for breeding with their own flock.

The parents of these young lads are good natured birds and prolific egg layers, so any hens they produce I would expect to be excellent egg layers also.

If anyone is interested please PM me and I can send photos of the boys available.

Many thanks

Hey, just thought I'd add some photos to give examples of the type of birds I have here. These two are looking for homes....but there are more also.

20150121_095302_zpsb42835ab-1.jpgRed Sex Link hen x RIR rooster. This boy is around 6 months old.

20150121_100328_zps60eb6cf3-1.jpgRIR x RIR. This is a young boy about 4 months old.