beware about pools in Jungle Splash

andreww

Today we had much fun at Jungle Splash (got a good discount during Kids Day), until my wifey spot a nice chunk of POOP in the pool. I mean, screw parents, who bring their non-toilet trained kids w/o swim-diapers, but also screw slowpokes from JS staff, who said "yeah, a cleaner will come soon". Go figure what "soon" means in Thailand, but that was quite a shitty ending. smile.png

So just beware.

JS should start selling swim-diapers and force kids < 3y.o. to wear them. Could be a decent stream of income, as noone else sells swim-diapers in this country, I assume.

Edited by andreww

I worked in pool service for 25 years in the US. When an incident like that occured in a commercial pool, we shut the pool down immediately and performed an extensive cleaning and sanitizing procedure on the water and filter system. The pool was not reopened until the chemical levels came down to normal, and we were convinced that all harmful bacteria had been removed.

That is a very dangerous situation that can lead to illness and lawsuits.

Today we had much fun at Jungle Splash (got a good discount during Kids Day), until my wifey spot a nice chunk of POOP in the pool. I mean, screw parents, who bring their non-toilet trained kids w/o swim-diapers, but also screw slowpokes from JS staff, who said "yeah, a cleaner will come soon". Go figure what "soon" means in Thailand, but that was quite a shitty ending. smile.png

So just beware.

JS should start selling swim-diapers and force kids < 3y.o. to wear them. Could be a decent stream of income, as noone else sells swim-diapers in this country, I assume.

in the uk if this happens the water has to be removed and replaced a recent event like this happenend in a public pool in the uk the local council is sueing the parents for the cost
  • Like 1

So just beware.

in the uk if this happens the water has to be removed and replaced a recent event like this happenend in a public pool in the uk the local council is sueing the parents for the cost

Jesus wept - We aint in the UK, thankfully!

So just beware.

Jesus wept - We aint in the UK, thankfully!
i agree but at least you aint gonna catch sumut nasty