Why the Muslim 'no-go-zone' myth won't die

webfact

You suspect wrongly.

The last time you made that excuse I asked you to PM me with an example; you refused to do so.

what so you can report the PM as 'offensive' and get your mates to give the poster a holiday? nobody is going to PM you.

Edited by jacky54
  • Like 2

No Sir,

I was already grown up when I was bullied, changed culture, and now bully back to German mainstream society. Read carefully, I mean mainstream, not the whole of society. In fact I was bullied for publishing field research done inside sub cultures to mainstream, and mainstream European society is exactly where I bully back. Be glad that your very well defined society members that share social status *and* Christian religion get a minority more and more. Your hope should be the ones that have brain enough to make decisions for either circle.

I think you should stand back and possibly reconsider why you were bullied (if in fact you were). Could it perhaps have been that the field research you published made about as much sense as your posts on this thread make?

Wowser! Islam doesn't need any islamaphobes when they have folks like you talking for them.

SoiBiker:

As a nearby victim of mass hysteria I could personally live without this.

I knew before how mass manipulation works, but seldom have I seen and participated in a field experiment like this.

This thread should be documented for coming generations, as a severe warning for those who think: Adolf Hitler, Nazis - it can't happen here.

Yes, it can. And this was to be demonstrated in this thread.

What happened here should be kept in memory forever. It stands in line with the Milgram Experiments that once shocked the world. The results as shown here are even worse, and it is a very precious thread about mass manipulation through Internet.

If someone wants an abstract or a preface:

Don't hesitate to PM me.

I came from University of Heidelberg, MA at South Asia Institute, and many more.

Just to find out that there is obviously "only" one world of peace: in Asia.

I would also personally like to forget the horror, and I have found a family in Thailand to help me around.

Kob cun kap, Thailand. This was a masterpiece of experimental media research.

• Like 1

Oh I thought Hitler would turn up sooner or later, of course as a Jew hater he was an ardent admirer of Islam.

Muslim Brotherhood was founded in Egypt in 1928 by a 22-year old Muslim named Hassan al-Banna, who admired Adolf Hitler's hatred of the Jews and persistently wrote to Hitler to express his admiration for Hitler, as well as his desire for collaboration with Hitler's Nazi Party.

http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/hitler-muslim-brotherhood.html

Edited by jacky54

Oh I thought Hitler would turn up sooner or later, of course as a Jew hater he was an ardent admirer of Islam.

Muslim Brotherhood was founded in Egypt in 1928 by a 22-year old Muslim named Hassan al-Banna, who admired Adolf Hitler's hatred of the Jews and persistently wrote to Hitler to express his admiration for Hitler, as well as his desire for collaboration with Hitler's Nazi Party.

http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/hitler-muslim-brotherhood.html

Ignore.

He will be back in his padded cell soon enough, methinks.

• Like 1