IOLO "System Mechanic Pro" software available In SEA?

IMA_FARANG

whistling.gif Does anyone know of a place I can buy a legitimate licensed copy of a piece of software called System Mechanic Pro by a U.S. company called IOLO Systems

I was buying it on line and downloading it to my Thai address (for my use legally) but my recent effort to download a new copy was rejected by the company due to "problems with your Thailand address",

Supposedly it is available from Office Depot stores, which there are in Bangkok, but the first location I tried no longer stocked it.

My question is: Can anyone provide a good address where I might buy this software in the South East Asia area, preferably Bangkok, but I would accept such a location as Singapore if that is required?

I have used this software for years to "clean up" my computer daily, and I miss it.

In my opinion, there is no software better at removing all that junk and "clutter" you accumulate by being on the net every day.....as I am.

I have managed to download the latest version 14.0.1 using chrome with no problem. I can put it in dropbox and send you a link, or if you have some form of site for me to upload it to, i would be more than happy,

have you tried a different browser.

• Like 1