Prayut assures justice system will be adhered in treating corruption and political cases

webfact

Yes i believe him also that there is justice for everybody in Thailand.

Except if you support the reds then its obvious u will loose in each and every court case no matter what :)

Thainess

If they are guilty, yes and that is why they have trials. So what is your point? Seems like you are saying the reds can do no wrong.

By carrying out a military coup and abolishing the Constitution ,imposing martial law to quell opposition and dissenting voices is an act of terrorism.

Lets not forget that one person may view and act as terrorism while another will not, neither is right or wrong but old different views

The "Truth" is a very fluid concept and especially where politics is concerned

Terrorism is a perjorative word used liberally of late, and some some have a very loose definition of it.

Using it to describe an act which has (almost?) completely reduced the political violence in Thailand, most of which was directed at protesters against a corrupt regime but which managed to kill some very innocent bystanders, is more than perverse. I would call it a wank.

There is no doubt that it ended the violence , but what it as also done is enforce a political manifesto on the thai nation regardless of their views and with no means of re course to object.

As has been stated before the military junta did very little to support democracy and everything to destroy it

Some will argue that it was the only way, and they are entitled to their views, as should be those who oppose it,

With who was commitment what crimes nobody really Knows, high powered political power games are never in the public consumption. If I was to use an analogy it would be this,

Imagine going to the fun fair where they have those mirrors that make you look comical depending in which mirror you view. The perspective changes depending on the mirror

So what rates higher with you, stopping the mayhem or voting rights? The democracy you say was destroyed was nothing but an expensive farce, but some peoples distorted view of democracy doesn't go past elections.

Except if you support the reds then its obvious u will loose in each and every court case no matter what smile.png

Thainess

If they are guilty, yes and that is why they have trials. So what is your point? Seems like you are saying the reds can do no wrong.

So why is sutheb still walking free then ? Why your general leave him alone ? och cause he is Yellow hellow,...

"He said the military junta decided to seize power with strong determination to resolve the political impasse and end conflicts in the country."

And I believe him and trust him.

He can deliver and will deliver to the contrast of the previous muppets being in charge of this country.

They were elected muppets let's not forget. Your friend the good general has siezed and usurped power and spends most of his time at ceremonies pontificating.

Being an elected muppet does NOT give you free reign to ignore the wishes of the majority of Thai people.

It also does NOT allow you to ignore the laws of the country, treat everything in total secrecy, ignore transparency and good governance.

It certainly does NOT give you the right to say "WE won the election, so we will do what WE want".

It certainly does NOT confer on you the right to say the you have democracy or when your party is dissolved, the right to say democracy has died in Thailand today.

• Like 2

Except if you support the reds then its obvious u will loose in each and every court case no matter what smile.png

Thainess

Isn't there a rule against posting pure bs ? whistling.gif

Thainess

Another crack down i guess..

If u think Thai judges here are fair and above all political parties then i do not agree...

Most Thai judges are yellow and so then it makes sense why in court reds usually loose.

How about Samak he was normally elected right and then he lost in court and got kicked out of politics because he was in a tv cooking show??

What about Suthep he clearly sabotaged on purpose the previous elections so why he still walking around free then?

Business as usual..

Thainess

If u think Thai judges here are fair and above all political parties then i do not agree...

Most Thai judges are yellow and so then it makes sense why in court reds usually loose.

How about Samak he was normally elected right and then he lost in court and got kicked out of politics because he was in a tv cooking show??

What about Suthep he clearly sabotaged on purpose the previous elections so why he still walking around free then?

Business as usual..

Actually if you are interested in the truth about Samak, he was brought before the courts, not because he had a cooking show at all. It was because as the PM, by Thai law he is not permitted to have another job, he lied when he said that he was not paid for it, and he used it for propoganda purposes.

When he was suspended and found guilty by the courts he could quite easily and legally have been re-instated by the PPP party. The party owner however decided to have his brother in law amde PM instead. The PPP party owner was a convicted criminal fugitive called Thaksin Shinawatra.

With a lillte research you could have found this out but that would not have fitted into your agenda.

Thainess

Business as usual..

Actually if you are interested in the truth about Samak, he was brought before the courts, not because he had a cooking show at all. It was because as the PM, by Thai law he is not permitted to have another job, he lied when he said that he was not paid for it, and he used it for propoganda purposes.

When he was suspended and found guilty by the courts he could quite easily and legally have been re-instated by the PPP party. The party owner however decided to have his brother in law amde PM instead. The PPP party owner was a convicted criminal fugitive called Thaksin Shinawatra.

With a lillte research you could have found this out but that would not have fitted into your agenda.

So cause Samak liked to cook in a tv show that gave the legal right to the yellows to take unlawfully power and control the country is it like that?

And why is Suthep still free walking while he sabotaged previous elections? It does not have anything to do with the fact he is friends with the general :)

Seems to me some folks are in denial here :)