Looking for a Dalmatian

fisherman69

They are a handful, require a lot of training and are very independent and stubborn. Beautiful dog but!

Aren't they all?

Except for the 'stubborn' part, as that has more to do with proper training and motivating a dog to perform the behaviors you would like to see repeated.

Have you ever had one? They are a handful, require a lot of training and are very independent and stubborn. Beautiful dog but!

Couldn't have said it better, myself. I might ad that every time there is a new release of the Disney Classic; the animal shelters hold their breaths for the eminent influx of this breed. Beautiful dogs....not for a novice at all.

• 5 months later...

I'm sorry that everyone is being a dick. I'm not sure where to find one either, but I'm not going to tell you if you've thought about how "difficult they are".

People on here that gave zero help, but instead was a giant prick, stop trolling the Internet and either help or keep scrolling. Get a life.

If you've found somewhere, let me know!

They weren't being dicks by asking if the OP is sure what he is getting into. Apparently, he is but it was appropriate to inquire.

Great Danes turn up in shelters because "I didn't know he would get so big!" OMG, you mean terriers will dig up a flower bed? etc. etc.

The fisherman has experience so carry on. Where to find one?

I'm sorry that everyone is being a dick. I'm not sure where to find one either, but I'm not going to tell you if you've thought about how "difficult they are".

People on here that gave zero help, but instead was a giant prick, stop trolling the Internet and either help or keep scrolling. Get a life.

If you've found somewhere, let me know!

Unlike you who created a new account to call people names because you don't want us to know what your "regular" TV nick is?

On a broader note you may want to contact the Kennel Association of Thailand, and request a list of Dalmation breeders in Thailand.

If nothing shows up for Chiang Mai, you still might be able to find a breeder in the North.

Good luck