Recommend a private investigator

Gazza1234

Hello

Can anyone recommend a good private investigator in Thailand to run checks on a Thai girlfriend.

Please feed back any experiences you have had with investigators you have used.

Particularly interested to find out if girlfriend has a Thai boyfriend in her home in Isaan (maybe Bangkok too).

Thanks everyone

If you need a private investigator you already have your answer,

I know you don't want to hear that but you feel something is not good or vibes

Good luck mate if u do really need a investigator look on the Internet or as a law firm they usually know also

Thanks mate, I know that the things I think I've picked up on etc.. make me think things are not good .....but I have a baby with this girl so just keep thinking I really need to be 100% sure, to see just how bad things really are.

Stickman

• Like 1

VERY hard to find an HONEST Woman.

I had a Filipino and TWO Thai's.

And no luck with any of them.

I do think it is all about MONEY not LOVE.

I always have said there must be 1% of women out there that want love and not only money.

But very hard to find.

BEST to be alone, me thinks.

• Like 1

I undersrand what you mean.

Yes it's possible to hire an investigator but there are cases when the PI doubke crosses both parties for financial benefit and thus the chances of getting real info is slim, I'm not saying there aren't any honest and sincere PI in thailand , as I'm sure there are many.

Good luck mate.

VERY hard to find an HONEST Woman.

I had a Filipino and TWO Thai's.

And no luck with any of them.

I do think it is all about MONEY not LOVE.

I always have said there must be 1% of women out there that want love and not only money.

But very hard to find.

BEST to be alone, me thinks.

I've had similar experiences, Thai and Filipina, then quite by chance I met a Khmer woman who is everything I could have wisehd for and life is good.

That said, each to their own and as always, one man's meat.....

I can't recommend a PI company in Thailand but I have a friend who runs a PI company in a different country and from I learnt from speaking to him, I would recommend the following:

- hire a PI company that has the means to trace whereabouts/movements through her mobile phone

- ask them to do a review of her Line chat communications and her facebook and potentially email but frankly not many people use email for personal communication anymore

The above will give you plenty of information about her and I'm sure you will find the answers to your questions with that. Using technology is far cheaper than using real people following her 24/7 and actually give a far better picture since people are very open with their personal lives on social media apps.

hope this helps. Good luck.

• Like 2

Hello

Can anyone recommend a good private investigator in Thailand to run checks on a Thai girlfriend.

Please feed back any experiences you have had with investigators you have used.

Particularly interested to find out if girlfriend has a Thai boyfriend in her home in Isaan (maybe Bangkok too).

Thanks everyone

Google stickman (not stickboy!!!)

he has a very good little sideline in exactly this sort of investigation.

he's fluent in thai, a kiwi who is as honest as the day is long.

if your suspicions are borne out dont expect him to sugar coat things.

he's brutally honest by all accounts

Thai citizen Private Investigator, widely advertised on Web as using women as agents. The P.I. goes to your target, wife, etc, and gets money from her (likely your money you gave wife) in a deal to be paid off to turn in to you a positive report. She pays.

You get a positive, no problem, report and you pay P.I.

The P.I. gets money from her and from you and you know nothing new, nothing dependable. This process does have the effect of scaring the wife.

Added for you...

-realize that human beings are weak and make mistakes; come to terms with a single infidelity--terminate if serial or life-long.

-get an AIDS test for yourself.

-doubts will eat you up, and you need psychological counseling or at least a good friend to cry on for a while.

-all things change, says Buddha.wai.gif

• Like 2

everyday I read this forum I realise how many stupid farang are living here

Exactly, and that is just what the Thais. think of farangs "stupid buffaloes" with thin white skins, that go to a Pattaya brothel and look for a wife, or a girl friend. OP. have you tried "I spy a Thai.com" or "bar girl spy.com"