Are you going to buri ram ?

moose7117

all i know all the accommodation in town is full and people were getting accommodation at the districts around 30 km away from Buri Ram.

luckily my mate booked the rooms a month and a half ago.

did you check agoda.com, hotels.com or bookings.com?

Try contacting the 'short time hotels' (resorts) There is at least 2 that I know of within about 5 minutes of the track. Along the side road next to 'Big C'. It's certainly possible people haven't considered contacting these places. They are decent rooms and I have stayed in them for a few days at a time before. (For convenience whistling.gif )

• Like 1

sure if you go buri ram, ride around and ask all hotels, you can get a room but sure a lot of time will be wasted and still you might not find any room.

try Nan Rong too. biggest district of Buri Ram and not so far.

Buriram is probably full. You might want to try Surin (easy ride away) or even Krasang which is a lot nearer & has a couple of resorts there.

I am booked in at hotel in Surin a week ago, and just looked they are all booked now.

• Like 1

Well I was going, but am still awaiting ticket prices from the world superbike website, who say they are still in negotiation with the organisers, what a load of crap, will instead go to the MotoGP in Sapang, which is well organised and not stupid awkward to buy tickets and if rumours are correct are only 25% the cost and KL is great for a few days. so no contest.

Well I was going, but am still awaiting ticket prices from the world superbike website, who say they are still in negotiation with the organisers, what a load of crap, will instead go to the MotoGP in Sapang, which is well organised and not stupid awkward to buy tickets and if rumours are correct are only 25% the cost and KL is great for a few days. so no contest.

well, i reserved my ticket for 250 thb! from Seven with 50 percent just bc i have an SCB Bank card.

so i can say a great price to watch a wsbk race! accomodation is also cheap in buri ram and i will ride there so i can say all is good.

but yeah it is hard to get the tickets which feels like disorganized.

The tickets or "reservations" are available from 7/11 but I was reading something on Allticket.com about having to pick the ticket up from one of 30 locations ie not every 7/11. I went through the trouble of registering with Allticket.com, don't know why because there is no buy option after doing so. So I'm gonna ring em up and use my barely passable Thai if necessary to establish where the tickets can be collected from. For sure you will need a copy of the Thai ID card you used at the 7/11 initially, the Thais are weird about that.

Yeah, tickets are overpriced. I've noticed ticket prices at recent events at BRIC stadium have been rather pricey. The MotoGP a few years back at Sepang was 800 Bt for Grandstand. WSBK is 2k for Grandstand at Buriram this year even though in comparison, WSBK is less prestigious.

It does have better racing though and you do get 2 races.

Edited by H1w4yR1da

Yeah, tickets are overpriced. I've noticed ticket prices at recent events at BRIC stadium have been rather pricey. The MotoGP a few years back at Sepang was 800 Bt for Grandstand. WSBK is 2k for Grandstand at Buriram this year even though in comparison, WSBK is less prestigious.

It does have better racing though and you do get 2 races.

Seeping 2015 cost is 40 euro (about 1500 baht) for grandstand.

I've been to MGP @ Sepang eight times... I'm looking forward to seeing the WSBK circus! From what I understand its a much more chill and fan-friendly paddock. Tickets "too difficult to get" is a bit of a joke... there is no way in hell this event will be sold out so how hard is it to just show up and walk in?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

loooolllll <deleted> people always like to bla bla bla .... get a life and enjoy it or die
smile.png

talking about the price ticket loloooooollll

What is wrong knowing the price before you go?

I also look at the menu card outside a restaurant if I never been there before and sometimes walk if I find the prices too high.

I also ask the taxi bike dude for a price for my wanted destination before we go and sometimes haggle a bit.

Have nothing to do with; let a life, but more about being informed.

ok I'm sorry that 20-100$ too much money for you lol

maybe i'm not old enough or poor or ......

Did i say anything about too much?

I just want to know the price before I commit myself to anything, that's all.

For your info, I am not poor nor rich but what you can call a upper middle class dude.wink.png

Maybe I am getting oldbiggrin.png

• Like 1

ok I'm sorry that 20-100$ too much money for you lol

maybe i'm not old enough or poor or ......

Did i say anything about too much?

I just want to know the price before I commit myself to anything, that's all.

For your info, I am not poor nor rich but what you can call a upper middle class dude.wink.png

Maybe I am getting oldbiggrin.png

still dont know the ticket prices?

So after all the speculation it turns out a three day pass for Buriram is about 750 baht to 2330 baht depending on location.

wonder how these prices are different from the prices they announced here.