Architect endures multiple stab wounds to retain iPhone 6

webfact

Architect endures multiple stab wounds to retain iPhone 6
By Coconuts Bangkok

cctv_1.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Police arrested a would-be thief yesterday who stabbed an architect last week for his iPhone 6.

The 18-year-old suspect, whose name was withheld, was tracked down by police after he stabbed Rattapon Hattayapichat, a 25-year-old architect, near Victory Monument BTS station on Wednesday.

Rattapon had reported the assault to police. He said he was talking on the phone near BTS Victory Monument late Wednesday night when a man on a motorbike hopped off of his vehicle and tried to forcibly take Rattanapon’s iPhone 6.

Rattapon fought back to retain his THB28,000 iPhone 6 and managed to get his attacker in a headlock. During the struggle Rattapon was stabbed several times in his arm, wrist and right thigh as they struggled. [read more...]

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2015/01/27/architect-endures-multiple-stab-wounds-retain-iphone-6

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-01-27

Is this what they said before a Thai could not do this...

Same goes with the Murderer and Rapist, what a worthless shit raping elderly women.

Sorry to say, but Thailand is going down hill big time.

Sometime you need to punish people and with more than a 500 or 1,000 Baht fine and six months or a year suspended sentence.

Same goes with the Murderer and Rapist, what a worthless shit raping elderly women.

Sometime you need to punish people and with more than a 500 or 1,000 Baht fine and six months or a year suspended sentence.

Yes, bad old Thailand. What do you think the C... muggers who stole my son's phone in London (in broad daylight) a couple of months ago should get?

First..the picture is not related with the crime. Was on Chanel 3 news this week, and the CCTV video shows all the action, but also shows that any pedestrian around went to even see what was happening...most turned away the scene.

Second...I think is stupidity to risk the life for any material thing. I hope he will get compensations to take care of his hospital bill, that probably will be a lot more than the cost of a IPhone 6. He is lucky was not more seriously injured...Those attackers are always armed in same way....or not alone.

Third...Probably this is happening more often that we think...To walk the streets of some places showing any valuable objects..is to look for trouble...

Sounds terrible...but in many countries I know, women can lose its ears and fingers resisting to people taking its jewelry .....Weapon? A shaving blade.

Do not complaint about Thailand's crime....its still in the learning period comparing with other countries...

Edited by umbanda

Yes, bad old Thailand. What do you think the C... muggers who stole my son's phone in London (in broad daylight) a couple of months ago should get?

I was on a London commuter train when a hoodie scumbag snatched a girl's phone and tried to exit in front of me ( we were stopped at a station ). I tried to stop him and we wrestled a bit, but he escaped. NOT ONE other person, including the girl tried to help me. I'll never do that again for anyone else, unless I know them.

This is what you get in a land with no consequences. See it every day, one the way to school, at school, and on the way home...very sad indeed.

This is what you get in a land with no consequences. See it every day, one the way to school, at school, and on the way home...very sad indeed.

Consider yourself a survivor. My god, where do you live, see it every day, going to, at and coming from? Are you in Matayom 6 yet?

• Like 1

This IPhone model must be very valuable. A girl in China did offer her virginity for one. Now a Thai architect risked life and limb over it.

Thai girls on facebook sell their virginity's for 10000 baht. So for the price of the i phone 6 the Chinese girl was asking you could get two and a half Thai virgins.

This IPhone model must be very valuable. A girl in China did offer her virginity for one. Now a Thai architect risked life and limb over it.

Thai girls on facebook sell their virginity's for 10000 baht. So for the price of the i phone 6 the Chinese girl was asking you could get two and a half Thai virgins.

Who says?