chonabot

My team for the City game :

Gomes

kabul Dawson king Ekotto

Lennon Palacious Hudd Bale

Modric

Defoe

How about the rest of yous.

I'd forget Ekotto bring Pav into the side and have real go. We need to go at them imo no point in sitting back and not creating enough chances. I'd rather not be chasing the game at any point. Get a goal and then think about a more defensive style second half.

It wouldn't surprise me if Ari starts with Crouch instead of Ekotto.

Well it was a very even first half although I thought we edged it on goalscoring opportunities. The second half was great for us and we bossed for long periods surprised me really we looked like the home team out there!

A well deserved win and well done!! :):D:D

After tonight the question is can u overhaul the Arse ?

The only answer to that is to win our game against Burnley and hope the Arse lose.

In any event we are happy either way. Anything more would be a bonus. :)

A brilliant game to watch. One of the best of the season with both teams really giving it a go. I thought Crouch was excellent. His ball control at times was dazzling. Gomez and Bale again had very good games. Between you all you nearly got the team selection right. However even though he was on the field only a few minutes I was not impressed by Pav. He had one really good shot at goal but he seems to have developed the knack of dribbling the ball into trouble and he did so again a couple of times last night. With the speed of City's attack it could have been costly. As a team I thought they (I nearly said we, I'm so proud) gave the ball away with sloppy passes a lot less than in recent games and that was partly instrumental in the win. So now you have 50 million to spend. Who would you like to buy.

A deserved win in an entertaining match between two teams who have both had good seasons by there own standards,Spurs i think proved there worth in the latter part of the season playing some great attacking football and going for the wins away from home...as Fergie said towards the end they have been the form team of the premiership.

Crouch=Dazzling??

Congratulations. :D:D:)

yeah well done spurs. fuc_king despise redknapp but you've some cracking players there now, modric in particular. be interesting to see how you get on as an unseeded english team in the CL, could mean a tricky couple of draws in the qualifying rounds.

definitely impacts on city's ability to attract the very big names this summer doesn't it?

I believe it will at least up the price they need to pay for some...others simply won't be interested.

Its a result every other club should be happy with. :)

blah

<runs>

by the way...before anyone gives me a hard time :D , Im only talkng to chonabot :)

the only question remains will Arsenal finish 4th? :D

We can only hope the Arse current rich vein of form continues. :D

now the cracks are appearing .

Christ almighty, them cracks have caused the house to fall down :D

I don't think it'll be the house falling down alfie. No sign of Mr carmine today is there? :D

:)

Well like evry other Spud on the Planet that i know, & sadly i know a few, i bet he isn't or wasn't in Manchester.. :D

They seem to be appearing from under every Rock today..

He's online now the Old Boy, just awoken from his drunken stupor i guess... :D

Well like evry other Spud on the Planet that i know, & sadly i know a few, i bet he isn't or wasn't in Manchester.. :)

I expect carmine will be along soon complaining about the perfectly good first half goal etc..... :D

Well like evry other Spud on the Planet that i know, & sadly i know a few, i bet he isn't or wasn't in Manchester.. :)

I expect carmine will be along soon complaining about the perfectly good first half goal etc..... :D

Too right, i thought it was a very harsh decision.

Anyway morning everyone. The Old Boy is feeling very very old today. :D

Very proud of the way we played and thanks for the magnanimous responses.

If we can beat Burnley is it too much to ask for Fulham to beat the gooners?

Laters gents, time for my asprin

now the cracks are appearing .

Christ almighty, them cracks have caused the house to fall down :)

fair dos alf, as much as this pains me , congratulations :D , been denying all season , more hoping. but on the back of several displays , yep have to admit,, you lot ave a decent side there , well done :D

Looks like Joe Cole could be coming on a free :) and then Ari will sell him on to the scammers in 4 years time for 5m :D .

Good I hope you take Joe Cole and we can then bid for Modric, with Carrick thrown in just to help our chances next year against you lot.

Looks like Joe Cole could be coming on a free :) and then Ari will sell him on to the scammers in 4 years time for 5m :D .

Good I hope you take Joe Cole and we can then bid for Modric, with Carrick thrown in just to help our chances next year against you lot.

That actually wouldn't be a bad bit of business Jamesy, Modric to your mob for 30m and we get Cole on a free,Modric then does a Berb and we buy him back in 2 years time for 5m :D .Carrick no thanks.

Edited by alfieconn

That actually wouldn't be a bad bit of business Jamesy, Modric to your mob for 30m and we get Cole on a free,Modric then does a Berb and we buy him back in 2 years time for 5m :D .Carrick no thanks.

I guess the sticking point will come when they try to raise funds by selling Berbatov. :D

I would say that Belamey will be arriving soon too ( opening the door for Celtic to do a deal for Keane.) and although he is a &lt;deleted&gt; he's still a very good player.

The competition in midfield between Sandro and Palacios should be interesting, and with one more midfield playmaker we would be very strong.

One oversight that must be addressed is a decent backup the Gomes. We were lucky and nearly caught out this week.

I would say that Belamey will be arriving soon too ( opening the door for Celtic to do a deal for Keane.) and although he is a &lt;deleted&gt; he's still a very good player.

The competition in midfield between Sandro and Palacios should be interesting, and with one more midfield playmaker we would be very strong.

One oversight that must be addressed is a decent backup the Gomes. We were lucky and nearly caught out this week.

Good news all round and I'm still hoping there's funds for a top goalscorer.