Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Any pub in Bangkok where Spurs fans congregate for the games...Gooner free of course :)

Don't seem like there's a lot of them in Thailand Daz and even if there was you wouldn't know, i mean they're not exactly the most vocal of people are they :lol::D

Going to have to fly solo I guess Alfie...can have my next heart attack in private :)

Any pub in Bangkok where Spurs fans congregate for the games...Gooner free of course :)

Mmmmmmm sounds edible..:D

You'd enjoy mate, the yids all talk continental football stuff now you know. ;):) Bit like you lot when the subject of your manager crops up :lol:

Mmmmmmm sounds edible..:D

You'd enjoy mate, the yids all talk continental football stuff now you know. ;):) Bit like you lot when the subject of your manager crops up :lol:

:blink:

thankfully no Dazspur, as they are all either up country living out the rest of their sad little existence in the sticks or slumped around a table in a bar drowning their sorrows for yet another year somewhere in koh samui.

sorry chaps, just couldn't resist. biggrin.gif

thankfully no Dazspur, as they are all either up country living out the rest of their sad little existence in the sticks or slumped around a table in a bar drowning their sorrows for yet another year somewhere in koh samui.

sorry chaps, just couldn't resist. biggrin.gif

Don't apologies T, attack them at will...;)

A little bit of c & p'ing seapoke style :

"When I played at White Hart Lane for Chelsea and Arsenal it had probably the best atmosphere of any away ground I went to.

"The fans were always crazy before kick-off and I love that passion for their own team.

41.gif

Edited by alfieconn

"When I played at White Hart Lane for Chelsea and Arsenal it had probably the best atmosphere of any away ground I went to.

"The fans were always crazy before kick-off and I love that passion for their own team.

41.gif

"before " being the ultimate word alfie wink.gif

41.gif

Desperate response there T'fish. :lol:

41.gif

3-2 3-2 3-2 Ohohoho! We did plenty of singing in the second half!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

41.gif

3-2 3-2 3-2 Ohohoho! We did plenty of singing in the second half!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Record number of complaints from Arsenal season ticket holders about the noise at that game smokie. Afterall they did,nt drive all the way up from Hertfordshire ;) to put up with football fans singing. :huh:

41.gif

Are we talking about Willie G here ??

If so, do you honestly find that complimentary given the fact he know actually plays for T*ttingham ?? :rolleyes:

Willie needs to play at the Den me thinks if he thinks your lot are " always crazy ", just remind him to duck a lot..:D

Record number of complaints from Arsenal season ticket holders about the noise at that game smokie. Afterall they did,nt drive all the way up from Hertfordshire ;) to put up with football fans singing. :huh:

Where would the bulk of your ST Holders come from Carmine out of curiosity ??

North London postals, where else. :)

Yeah right..

Impossible to prove though.

Can't deny what carmine said about the Arse however....and on the subject of the scum I couldn't care less the result today but I would like to see Brum kick them off the park. A few injuries for Wednesday's game would go down well. It seems the O's sold out their 9000 allocation in little over a couple of hours yesterday.....better bring yer ear muffs scum 'fans'.

I'd love to see the O's beat #em at the library soooo much! :D

Yeah right..

Of course it isn't, let's look at this for starters..

post-55211-0-13212900-1298804721_thumb.g

Edit : Take into consideration that Map shows " traditional Supporter bases " & none of teh glory hunting Mushrooms then add the fact that indigenous East Londoners moved out to Essex & indigenous North London move out to Herts etc, & it makes Carmine have Egg on his face as usual ..;)

Edited by MSingh

Yeah right..

Edit : Take into consideration that Map shows " traditional Supporter bases " & none of teh glory hunting Mushrooms then add the fact that indigenous East Londoners moved out to Essex & indigenous North London move out to Herts etc, & it makes Carmine have Egg on his face as usual ..;)

Come off it Singher cross reference it at least....don't let standards slip....:D

41.gif

for the first time in how many years and attempts, hey smokie wink.gif

<deleted> me ! your starting to sound more like Singher everyday and you lot have a go at him for going on about the 1 - 0 win over the spuds earlier in the season at Upton Park. rolleyes.giflaugh.gif

Edited by tigerfish

Yeah right..

Hertfordshire is a very strong base for Arsenal fans, not nearly so much for Tottenham. If you disagree on that then you are wrong plain and simple.

Tottenham actually have a large support base on the east London/Essex borders and then moving into Essex.

FACT. Theres no egg on my face singher....have a look in the mirror. :D

<deleted> me ! your starting to sound more like Singher everyday and you lot have a go at him for going on about the 1 - 0 win over the spuds earlier in the season at Upton Park. rolleyes.giflaugh.gif

As I predicted.....lose on Wednesday nught and your season will crumble around you......I sense the pressure is beginning to get to you all now.

How many years without a trophy?

:whistling:

As I predicted.....lose on Wednesday nught and your season will crumble around you......I sense the pressure is beginning to get to you all now.

i think you may well be right there smokie. the next two - three weeks or so and the season could be all over. you only had to look at the expression on wengers face after the final whistle last night to know exactly what was going through his mind at that moment in time ( no it wasn't, oh that 8 year old boy in row C looks mighty ripe for the picking ) more like shit, why didn't i buy a decent cover at centre back and look into buying a good keeper. crap ! now we have Barca away and a couple more dismal performances like that and the leagues Uniteds. and who knows maybe even the " Os " can do us at the Emirates in the F.A. cup replay.

although i very much doubt the last part ! wink.gif

still theres always something to keep us gunners smiling every year and you know what that is dont you ? biggrin.gif

Edited by tigerfish

i think you may well be right there smokie. the next two - three weeks or so and the season could be all over. you only had to look at the expression on wengers face after the final whistle last night to know exactly what was going through his mind at that moment in time ( no it wasn't, oh that 8 year old boy in row C looks mighty ripe for the picking ) more like shit, why didn't i buy a decent cover at centre back and look into buying a good keeper. crap ! now we have Barca away and a couple more dismal performances like that and the leagues Uniteds. and who knows maybe even the " Os " can do us at the Emirates in the F.A. cup replay.

still theres always something to keep us gunners smiling every year and you know what that is dont you ? biggrin.gif

I'm praying the O's turn you over :D unlikely though it may be.

You should be more concerned with the niggling injuries your team have picked up recently....I suspect a couple more after yesterday too.

Meanwhile we have VDV and Bale back in at the weekend with Huddlestone edging closer to a return. Happy days indeed at the lane! :)

I'm praying the O's turn you over :D unlikely though it may be.

You should be more concerned with the niggling injuries your team have picked up recently....I suspect a couple more after yesterday too.

Meanwhile we have VDV and Bale back in at the weekend with Huddlestone edging closer to a return. Happy days indeed at the lane! :)

F_cuck me, your easy to please smokie :lol:

F_cuck me, your easy to please smokie :lol:

Not really carmine. Wins for manure and the O's would leave me fairly satisfied :D but I'm concerned over cover at right back. :unsure:

I'd be even more concerned about Bassong playing again at center back. He was aweful against Blackpool. Dawson does'nt look his normal self playing along side Bassong either. (Get Simon Caulker back from Bristol City at the end of the season) Right back is a very big problem because Gallas is not sharp enough for that position anymore. The club is not being very forthcoming about news on Corluka either. To cap it all we can't get Kyle Walker back until the end of the season.

There is a major issue here over Hutton. We know he's fit, so i just hope Redknapp is dealing with this "situation" correctly. and not making it a personal decision. ;)