Tottenham Thread

chonabot

F_cuck me, your easy to please smokie :lol:

Not really carmine. Wins for manure and the O's would leave me fairly satisfied :D but I'm concerned over cover at right back. :unsure:

I'd be even more concerned about Bassong playing again at center back. He was aweful against Blackpool. Dawson does'nt look his normal self playing along side Bassong either. (Get Simon Caulker back from Bristol City at the end of the season) Right back is a very big problem because Gallas is not sharp enough for that position anymore. The club is not being very forthcoming about news on Corluka either. To cap it all we can't get Kyle Walker back until the end of the season.

There is a major issue here over Hutton. We know he's fit, so i just hope Redknapp is dealing with this "situation" correctly. and not making it a personal decision. ;)

Gallas has to move back into the centre alongside Dawson which is a strong partnership regardless of what happens at right back. For me Hutton has done OK this season....I can't understand why 'Arry won't play him????

Corluka is probably out for another few weeks I reckon carmine...it was an awful challenge.

For next season yeah we should have the kids in and start playing them....Kyle Walker in particular looking to be a cracking player.

F_cuck me, your easy to please smokie :lol:

Not really carmine. Wins for manure and the O's would leave me fairly satisfied :D but I'm concerned over cover at right back. :unsure:

I'd be even more concerned about Bassong playing again at center back. He was aweful against Blackpool. Dawson does'nt look his normal self playing along side Bassong either. (Get Simon Caulker back from Bristol City at the end of the season) Right back is a very big problem because Gallas is not sharp enough for that position anymore. The club is not being very forthcoming about news on Corluka either. To cap it all we can't get Kyle Walker back until the end of the season.

There is a major issue here over Hutton. We know he's fit, so i just hope Redknapp is dealing with this "situation" correctly. and not making it a personal decision. ;)

Gallas has to move back into the centre alongside Dawson which is a strong partnership regardless of what happens at right back. For me Hutton has done OK this season....I can't understand why 'Arry won't play him????

Corluka is probably out for another few weeks I reckon carmine...it was an awful challenge.

For next season yeah we should have the kids in and start playing them....Kyle Walker in particular looking to be a cracking player.

H and Hutton had a huge bust up in the dressing room after the Fulham FA cup defeat. Has'nt played for us since or even on the bech, but fit and ok to play for Scotland. Make what you will?

A bust up eh? My only surprise is that 'Arry could understand a word of what Hutton was saying!

Or maybe that's the problem.....anyway plenty of time over the fortnight to sort these things out.....its what he's paid for. We don't need players sitting in the stands <deleted>.

A bust up eh? My only surprise is that 'Arry could understand a word of what Hutton was saying!

Or maybe that's the problem.....anyway plenty of time over the fortnight to sort these things out.....its what he's paid for. We don't need players sitting in the stands <deleted>.

yeah it does make me wonder sometimes how the goons at WHL never had your good self and Carmine on the books, with Alfie pulling the strings from the touchline. laugh.gif

yeah it does make me wonder sometimes how the goons at WHL never had your good self and Carmine on the books, with Alfie pulling the strings from the touchline. laugh.gif

post-55211-0-54190900-1298882036_thumb.j

Yeah right..

Impossible to prove though.

Of course it isn't, let's look at this for starters..

post-55211-0-13212900-1298804721_thumb.g

Edit : Take into consideration that Map shows " traditional Supporter bases " & none of teh glory hunting Mushrooms then add the fact that indigenous East Londoners moved out to Essex & indigenous North London move out to Herts etc, & it makes Carmine have Egg on his face as usual ..;)

Hertfordshire is a very strong base for Arsenal fans, not nearly so much for Tottenham. If you disagree on that then you are wrong plain and simple.

Absolute tripe...:D

post-55211-0-17466900-1298911083_thumb.j

Today = Help West Ham >> T*ttingham lose & <deleted> up their CL aspirations..

Win Win..:)

Come on your Spurts...

Always on the lookout for a handout....typical East London scrounger you are.

Back to business at last and I hear Bale is still 50/50.....VDV should make it though so maybe we might ...well anything's possible a goal even? :blink:

Come on your Spurts...

Back to business at last and I hear Bale is still 50/50.....VDV should make it though so maybe we might ...well anything's possible a goal even? :blink:

I don't wnat a handout out, i'd rather you lose, trust me..:D

No Bale, no VDV, no T*ttingham..

Let's hope they're both back for our Game in a coupel of weeks aye, for your sakes..;)

Come on your Spurts...

Let's hope they're both back for our Game in a coupel of weeks aye, for your sakes..;)

Said it end of Jan and I'll say it again....as we failed to buy a player who can score goals regularly we'll be incredibly lucky if we get a CL spot.

Its all down to the games in April as we play all the top four in about a week or something silly.

Not another conspiracy theory? Yeah 'fraid so singher the FA are out to maintain the status quo blah blah....:angry:

Come on your Spurts...

Said it end of Jan and I'll say it again....as we failed to buy a player who can score goals regularly we'll be incredibly lucky if we get a CL spot.

Its all down to the games in April as we play all the top four in about a week or something silly.

Not another conspiracy theory? Yeah 'fraid so singher the FA are out to maintain the status quo blah blah....:angry:

Bwahahahahaah the excuses have started already...:D

Goes against all my instincts, but I'll try to say it ........Come on you Spsick.gifsick.gif...

nah sorry, just won't happen :lol:

Anyway, despite my stomach's refusal to co-operate, I sincerely hope that the team playing Sp*urs today, lose! :)

Disclaimer;

Please be aware that the above viewpoint is not one normally expressed by the poster known as bifftastic, nor should this opinion be regarded as normal, sane or healthy in any way. normal service will be resumed after the Wolves game

Goes against all my instincts, but I'll try to say it ........Come on you Spsick.gifsick.gif...

Anyway, despite my stomach's refusal to co-operate, I sincerely hope that the team playing Sp*urs today, lose! :)

Disclaimer;

Please be aware that the above viewpoint is not one normally expressed by the poster known as bifftastic, nor should this opinion be regarded as normal, sane or healthy in any way. normal service will be resumed after the Wolves game

I'd rather eat sh*t off a Fork for the rest of my life..

Luckily for Wolves, Dawson's back..:D

Disclaimer;

I'd rather eat sh*t off a Fork for the rest of my life..

Luckily for Wolves, Dawson's back..:D

:D

You were really interesting again today defensively, what with Dawson back & that..:)

You're gonna smash us aren't you in a couple of weeks, aren't you ??

Today I had some knob tell me a jock can't be a spurs fan.....when I asked him to show me his season ticket he smacked me on he chin...decent strike btw...:D

The ensuing madness I don't remember much more than my hand and wrist hurt more than my chin.....<deleted>

:o

Hahaha you are just going to have to use your other hand for moments of pleasure cos I'm sure Spurs won't be helping you out in the coming weeks going by yesterdays performance! ;-)

Yeah seapoke not a great performance but 1 point more than your mob,city and man u came away with, seems your geting worried judging by the amount of time your spending on this thread :o

Edited by alfieconn

Hahaha you are just going to have to use your other hand for moments of pleasure cos I'm sure Spurs won't be helping you out in the coming weeks going by yesterdays performance! ;-)

Yeah seapoke not a great performance but 1 point more than your mob,city and man u came away with, seems your geting worried judging by the amount of time your spending on this thread :o

A tad premature, they're at Blackpool tonight Alfred, or do we not allow other Teams to play when T*ttingham drop points ?? :D

A tad premature, they're at Blackpool tonight Alfred, or do we not allow other Teams to play when T*ttingham drop points ?? :D

Get with it Singhy :lol: i was referring to them teams results at wolves ;):D

Get with it Singhy :lol: i was referring to them teams results at wolves ;):D

Oh right, in that case then, we took 4 Points off them this Year too, & that's nothing to be proud of as we should have had 6.....:)

And City came away with (a wholly undeserved) 3 points didn't they. One out of three correct Alfieconn, go to the back of the class :whistling:

It was a decent game for us in fact Seapok....our strikers finding the net at last.....frankly I was delighted there....need to sort out things defensively but Bale coming through the run out unscathed and ready for CL aye happy days.

I'm not even barred....:D

Come on your Spurts...

Singher, you need to read up and learn about our team. ;) Modric is our key player. You must know the one. the one you said on here you think is average but is however wanted by some of the biggest clubs in europe. A player that in a recent Tottenham poll was voted by 78% of Spurs fans as our best player.

Chech out the team that beat Milan recently. :blink: