Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Harry's slagged off supporters who listen to games and then critizise the team ;) them same supporters are probaly saying we need some decent forwards from listening to the radio commentary,harry watches our forwards in training, watches all our games and seems not to think we need some forwards :o

Who's the idiot here i ask ?

Harry's slagged off supporters who listen to games and then critizise the team ;) them same supporters are probaly saying we need some decent forwards from listening to the radio commentary,harry watches our forwards in training, watches all our games and seems not to think we need some forwards :o

Interesting Alf. Harry likes his little sycophantic talkins with those tossers at Talksport, when he can throw in the old "2 points in 8 games" line, but when the fans question some of his blatently <deleted> decisions he can't take it and insults them.

I have a very strong feeling that, regardless of not qualifying for the CL, things are not well within the squad. The Modric/Man Utd rumours wont go away either and we all know they stopped producing top quality home grown players years ago.

Scrotum face Redknapp isn't fit to tie Bill Nichs bootlaces.

Yes Harry had been an exceedingly naughty little boy. ‘I have no choice’ said Albus Dumbledore ‘You have done absolutely nothing right for three months and it is simply no good you going around blaming everybody else. You shall have to be punished.’

And so that very evening he was made to sit in front of the whole class for 90 minutes and watch Suarez play against the team.

er, hate to say it, but all of you for being associated with such a shoddy outfit ! biggrin.gif

Yes Harry had been an exceedingly naughty little boy. 'I have no choice' said Albus Dumbledore 'You have done absolutely nothing right for three months and it is simply no good you going around blaming everybody else. You shall have to be punished.'

And so that very evening he was made to sit in front of the whole class for 90 minutes and watch Suarez play against the team.

:cheesy:

Best post I've seen on Spuds thread in ages.

BTW, something ive always wanted to ask you spuds.

what's your favourite movie of all time ?

wouldn't be ground hog day by any chance, would it ? biggrin.gif

Whoaa Tiger. Even a fellow gooner can spot a bit of black kettles about that charge :whistling:

Edit: but having thrown a bit of ridicule our way post League Cup Final you are right that Spuds seem to have taken the art of bottling it on to a whole new level :rolleyes:.

I think we can all agree that North London is in a pretty disgruntled mood this Summer.

Edited by SantiSuk

Lets just hope we finish 6th.

The way that your playing tonight and the way Van Der Vaart and the rest celebrated the goal, I don't think they are playing for 6th.

The sooner that self serving crook leaves the better. If we qualify for that second rate competition then we have zero chance of challenging fo fourth, which ultimately is what its all about.

Absolutely fab performance, at times we made Liverpool look 2 nd rate, Now thats memorable!!! Now why the fuc havnt we been able to do that since xmas? yesterday, For me seemed like all the pressure was off the players and they played with real freedom, Modric's movement was almost balletic in its grace, but he's been great all season. Got to point the finger at ari, some how should have realised it and been able 2 take the pressure of them, yesterday it seemed like it was off, and oh what a difference. Ps but got 2 admit having king made a huge difference, come on u sppppppppppppurs.

Absolutely fab performance, at times we made Liverpool look 2 nd rate, Now thats memorable!!! Now why the fuc havnt we been able to do that since xmas? yesterday, For me seemed like all the pressure was off the players and they played with real freedom, Modric's movement was almost balletic in its grace, but he's been great all season. Got to point the finger at ari, some how should have realised it and been able 2 take the pressure of them, yesterday it seemed like it was off, and oh what a difference. Ps but got 2 admit having king made a huge difference, come on u sppppppppppppurs.

you just dont get it rij ?????? do you??? aaaahhhhaaaahhhhaaaahhaa?? when reina dived 9 seconds before modric took his pena;lty,

did you start dreaming of all those exotic europa destinations, ie moldova , lithuiania checnya etc , see you back in 4th you string

you just dont get it rij ?????? do you??? aaaahhhhaaaahhhhaaaahhaa?? when reina dived 9 seconds before modric took his pena;lty,

did you start dreaming of all those exotic europa destinations, ie moldova , lithuiania checnya etc , see you back in 4th you string

Last game Sunday imola.....watching us lose out to the scousers in the race for 6th somewhere in Bangrak or Bophut if yer up for a beer. ;)

Aye I might even turn up this time....no offensive language please.

Looks like the EPL has been given an extra place this year for the Europa through the fair play league. :D

And at the moment Spurs top this league, with Fulham and Blackpool also in close contention.

So unless you go and get all your players sent off this weekend, your in it. :D

Looks like the EPL has been given an extra place this year for the Europa through the fair play league. :D

Yes it looks like we are doomed. :( I also have a horrible feeling Modders is off the Man Utd. I would'nt mind Gareth going but not the croat.

Scrotum face is desperately trying to lower the expectations of the fans to cover his arse. As i said, he sits in the dug out with a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp, doing nothing whilst we were playing crap, whilst Holloway was constantly on the touchline pushing his team on. Clueless and self promoting, i really hope that Levy is reading the fans comments because i'd say 80-90% want Henry out. He talks us down and now he's insulted the fans

We should use this situation as an oppotunity to hire a young up mand coming coach. A risk yes but one i believe worth taking.

Yes it looks like we are doomed. :( I also have a horrible feeling Modders is off the Man Utd. I would'nt mind Gareth going but not the croat.

Scrotum face is desperately trying to lower the expectations of the fans to cover his arse. As i said, he sits in the dug out with a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp, doing nothing whilst we were playing crap, whilst Holloway was constantly on the touchline pushing his team on. Clueless and self promoting, i really hope that Levy is reading the fans comments because i'd say 80-90% want Henry out. He talks us down and now he's insulted the fans

We should use this situation as an oppotunity to hire a young up mand coming coach. A risk yes but one i believe worth taking.

Are you sure you support Tottenham?

I disagree with your comments that most fans would want Harry out, and if you would like to mention who your preferred young

up coming manager would be?

Under HR we've had the best football and highest finish since the PL started, and he took us from the bottom of the table too.

You sure have a short memory from the gloomy days of previous managers at the Lane.

Some fans are pretty fickle. Although no fan of Redknapp he has done a dam_n good job at Spuds, and getting rid of him at this point is really not going to benefit the club.

I suppose though Souness would be seen as a younger manager, with a Spuds background. :)

No, I dont get it please enlighten me?

Souness ©

That name is only to be associated with the England thread. ;)

Hopefully we can do a bit better than that. More likely to go for a higher profile European manager.

This may sound a little of the wall but when Madrid were at the lane, morri during the ITV interview was asked ' where he would like to manage' and he said I quote and pointed ' right here' now no one at the time or since took him literally but why not, ? timing could be perhaps when ari;s moving on 2 ? Whoever comes in will have a fab squad to work with, and, as historically accurate , underachieving and in waiting 4 someone to get the best out of them

Edited by rijit

Souness ©

That name is only to be associated with the England thread. ;)

Hopefully we can do a bit better than that. More likely to go for a higher profile European manager.

This may sound a little of the wall but when Madrid were at the lane, morri during the ITV interview was asked ' where he would like to manage' and he said I quote and pointed ' right here' now no one at the time or since took him literally but why not, ? timing could be perhaps when ari;s moving on 2 ? Whoever comes in will have a fab squad to work with, and, as historically accurate , underachieving and in waiting 4 someone to get the best out of them

Hope you saved me a glass of Sangsom....

Seriously though its pie in the sky stuff.....I'd love to see that but realistically there is someone better than 'Arry out there?

Proven....? A big risk and huge ask given the finances and expectation.

I disagree with your comments that most fans would want Harry out, and if you would like to mention who your preferred young

Under HR we've had the best football and highest finish since the PL started, and he took us from the bottom of the table too.

You sure have a short memory from the gloomy days of previous managers at the Lane.

You can disagree as much as you like but you clearly don't read Tottenham related forums. No one has ever questioned the fine job he has done. He has also done it with the finest Tottenham squad probably since '84.

Sorry but i cant be bothered to answer any more to someone like you that clearly has'nt got a clue whats going on at the moment.

You can disagree as much as you like but you clearly don't read Tottenham related forums. No one has ever questioned the fine job he has done. He has also done it with the finest Tottenham squad probably since '84.

Sorry but i cant be bothered to answer any more to someone like you that clearly has'nt got a clue whats going on at the moment.

I've now read the gist of his weekend interview. The players were tired....needed a pick up after Kan....a couple of quality players needed....blah blah....then he says look at Liverpool and Suarez....

F'kin hell 'Arry a quick look at the fan sites on Boxing Day would have told you who to bid for....it wasn't rocket science.....get rid of the manager and we'll run the club by polls on TV <deleted>.

It wouldn't take much to do a better job than the last four or five months.

Another fickle Tottenham fan that doesn't understand that the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

Some fans are pretty fickle. Although no fan of Redknapp he has done a dam_n good job at Spuds, and getting rid of him at this point is really not going to benefit the club.

I suppose though Souness would be seen as a younger manager, with a Spuds background. :)

yep youre not wrong , however they are all wanke_rs ;) with no loyalty or soul never even mind humour, in a word

cun_ts, AND FACK EACH AND EVERY 1 A THEM :)

yep youre not wrong , however they are all wanke_rs ;) with no loyalty or soul never even mind humour, in a word

cun_ts, AND FACK EACH AND EVERY 1 A THEM :)

We don't care imola old chum cos we know your position here....

Lucky wee peasants that you are. :D

Another fickle Tottenham fan that doesn't understand that the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

Can you please go and stain someone elses thread.

On the subject of a poosible manager for us next season, there is a guy who springs to mind who has taken a team from the bottom of the league to a 4th place finish and then followed up with 5th place and QF of the Champs League within 3 years playing some "triffic" footbal at times...!!!!!

Planks!

On the subject of a poosible manager for us next season, there is a guy who springs to mind who has taken a team from the bottom of the league to a 4th place finish and then followed up with 5th place and QF of the Champs League within 3 years playing some "triffic" footbal at times...!!!!!

Planks!

And done very well too for the most part as we've always said..................and who goes to trial in July and is very possibly going to be sent down, so if you bother to think about it a suitable replacement being lined up is a very sensible move seeing as the Crown Proecution Service, by virtue of the fact he's going to trial, think they have a very strong case against him. I actually care more about the club than Mr Redknapp to be honest......

Plonker!!

Iv'e been thinking seriously about this and i happen to think that Sherwood is being groomed to be our manager in the future :o

Edited by alfieconn