Tottenham Thread

chonabot

I am surprised he is still there to be honest,i mean Harry didn't do any worse did he!

We await Gareth coming out and categorically saying i am staying at Spurs .....he hasn't yet has he.

Holtby has played a lot on the left when perhaps he will fill a position more centrally.

He needs to get more tackles in whatever but early days for him in the Premiership.

Wanna put a figure on how many first team starts he gets next season? (not sub and I won't count injuries).

Edited by uptheos

Well lets be fair to levy, I cant see 20

Holtby has played a lot on the left when perhaps he will fill a position more centrally.

He needs to get more tackles in whatever but early days for him in the Premiership.

Wanna put a figure on how many first team starts he gets next season? (not sub and I won't count injuries).

get a grip o's, No one has said that were gonna build our team around him!!, we know and accept he's currently a squad/ bench player, as a current ish tried and tested german international, at 2 ish Mil he weren't a terrible buy and aint half a bad squad player to have to call on if necesary, and you never know he may well step on and up I doubt it as you do, but you never know.

• Like 1

I guess this puts the Moutinho wish to bed

"Monaco have signed Porto's midfield duo Joao Moutinho and James Rodriguez for a combined £60m"

I wonder what that means for Falcao, Tevez and the rest of the Monaco potentials ?

"Monaco have signed Porto's midfield duo Joao Moutinho and James Rodriguez for a combined £60m"

I wonder what that means for Falcao, Tevez and the rest of the Monaco potentials ?

I wonder what this is doing on our thread......mrboj?

Levy was never going to compete with the big spenders

He reminds me of the Indians who buy residential properties - they offer one price, then a week before exchange they suddenly drop the price - it used to work - in a buyers market and about 20 years ago! thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Levy was never going to compete with the big spenders

He reminds me of the Indians who buy residential properties - they offer one price, then a week before exchange they suddenly drop the price - it used to work - in a buyers market and about 20 years ago! thumbsup.gif

Sadly...its hard to argue this point.

"Monaco have signed Porto's midfield duo Joao Moutinho and James Rodriguez for a combined £60m"[/size]

Cos Carmel was chirping on about Spuds signing him.

Townsend has got to go in front of the beak for breaching FA betting regulations.

20 quid says he bet Tottenham to finish top 4.

:cheesy:

If he had any sense he would have bet on 5th place.

"Monaco have signed Porto's midfield duo Joao Moutinho and James Rodriguez for a combined £60m"[/size]

Cos Carmel was chirping on about Spuds signing him.

Or rarher, carmine was saying we should have signed him but he looks Monaco bound. You Man Utd lads are a bit challenged on the reading front arn;t youbiggrin.png

Just info smokes. I believe AVB worked with Moutinho at Porto and last season really wanted him to come to Spurs. I don't think he has ever said that his interest has died off, so I expect he might be a little disappointed as he can't pursue this class player anymore.

Just info smokes. I believe AVB worked with Moutinho at Porto and last season really wanted him to come to Spurs. I don't think he has ever said that his interest has died off, so I expect he might be a little disappointed as he can't pursue this class player anymore.

No one at Spurs to my knowledge has ever denied we would have liked to sign Joao Moutinho. Ofcourse we are disappointed, he's a quality player that would have been a great fit for us.

We ended our interest in Leandro Damiao

Another mega-spending club is born! Monacco, population about 35,000! I would be slightly cynical if anyone transferring there claims to be going for its fantastic fan base.

Must check to see if I can find a shirt when next at Chong Mek border market!

Another mega-spending club is born! Monacco, population about 35,000! I would be slightly cynical if anyone transferring there claims to be going for its fantastic fan base.

I hear they're going to sign Depardieu as well.whistling.gif

I bumped into Mark Hately in Monaco a few years ago. He made an awful lot of money in signing on fees and salary. Wouldn't knock it too much.

Would have stopped for a chat having met him once before but he was with his cockroach of an agent Dennis Roach

Edited by carmine

Time you lot had a new manager as well isn't it! biggrin.png

Amazing statistic that since the formation of the Premier League....Spurs have no less than 19 managers which i afraid to say is even more than the rentboys......in fact anyone tongue.png

AVB's exciting brand of attacking football is staying at the Lane for the forseeable future.

He's got a decent record against your lot Nads now hasn't he? No wonder you want to see the back of him! biggrin.png

Without Bale, there is no attack. 3rd rate, 5th or 6th forever, with a bad manager who has, once agaain, proved himself worthless.

AVB's exciting brand of attacking football is staying at the Lane for the forseeable future.

He's got a decent record against your lot Nads now hasn't he? No wonder you want to see the back of him! biggrin.png

Without Bale, there is no attack. 3rd rate, 5th or 6th forever, with a bad manager who has, once agaain, proved himself worthless.

biggrin.png Cretin

biggrin.png Cretin

Me or Boarass? Enjoy Europa. Best they'll ever get. There are only 2 things good EPL teams chase. The league and Champions League.

Happily. Tittnam will never win the first, or qualify for the latter.

As for cretin; how many games did they win without the man known as Bale-out tittnam?

Case rested.

Edited by Soi Sauce

biggrin.png Cretin

Me or Boarass? Enjoy Europa. Best they'll ever get. There are only 2 things good EPL teams chase. The league and Champions League.

Happily. Tittnam will never win the first, or qualify for the latter.

As for cretin; how many games did they win without the man known as Bale-out tittnam?

Case rested.

Get yourself a girlfriend, you are obviously lonely.

biggrin.png Cretin

<deleted> seems appropriate.rolleyes.gif and one that seems to know f all bout football, well f all bout spurs.

• Like 2

Not as lonely as a tittnam striker without bale-out fit.

My girl's fit too but down with her family at the moment. If you ain't a lonley boy; why so many posts and posting this time on a saturday?

biggrin.png Cretin

<deleted> seems appropriate.rolleyes.gif and one that seems to know f all bout football, well f all bout spurs.

These fkwits said the same when rat boy left.....they were wrong then an all........funny thing is Bale aint going anywhere so the bs can continue ad nauseum....