Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Yes a very classy win indeed : https://vine.co/v/MKJMTUlMiHI/embed bah.gif

Yermanee wai.gif

Head butting a player is a red card is it not? Your point is?................

He doesn't send him off for the head butt, he sends him off for Vertonghen's theatrics……which is an attempt to con the referee, just like the Chico Florist incident with Carroll. If he hadn't have gone down like he'd been twated in the face with a lead pipe I doubt the ref would have bothered.

Also, it could be perceived he was being attacked by Vertonghen and his head ran in to Vertonghen's face due to the force from Vertonghen's shoulder creating a whiplash effect. That poor lad is probably in a neck brace this morning.

Yermanee wai.gif

He doesn't send him off for the head butt, he sends him off for Vertonghen's theatrics……which is an attempt to con the referee, just like the Chico Florist incident with Carroll. If he hadn't have gone down like he'd been twated in the face with a lead pipe I doubt the ref would have bothered.

Also, it could be perceived he was being attacked by Vertonghen and his head ran in to Vertonghen's face due to the force from Vertonghen's shoulder creating a whiplash effect. That poor lad is probably in a neck brace this morning.

Oh come on Bob!! Vertonghen acted like 99% of players in world football. Basically it was very stupid of the Ukraine player and he gave the ref little or no option but to deal with it as the law states. Thats the sum of it.

Funny an Arsenal fan posting that on here, baring in mind that hypocritical french ponce of a manager they have just states he never saw the incident when one of his players goes down like a crack whore or commits a nasty foal.

Yermanee wai.gif

Oh come on Bob!! Vertonghen acted like 99% of players in world football. Basically it was very stupid of the Ukraine player and he gave the ref little or no option but to deal with it as the law states. Thats the sum of it.

Funny an Arsenal fan posting that on here, baring in mind that hypocritical french ponce of a manager they have just states he never saw the incident when one of his players goes down like a crack whore or commits a nasty foal.

Very classy reply Carmine the GIF is about disgraceful behavior from one of my compatriots (btw the Belgian press condemns his antics), and not about Wenger and/ or me being an Arsenal fan.

Yermanee

Edited by yermanee

Yermanee wai.gif

Therein lies the problem(highlighted).

That changed the game, affected the result and perhaps history.

I was just trying to emphasis this point. Something does need to be done and I know one of our own players can be a as bad as the best.

There should be retro action available for this type of behaviour. The game goes on, the result remains but disciplinary action is taken based on post match review. It would soon stop if lengthy bans were handed out.

• Like 1

Reply to #16897

Thankyou for the unexpected compliment.biggrin.png

However i will reiterate that Wenger IS a hypocritical french ponce and a bad sportsmen...all well documented and you are a gooner and you did post an unwanted, unneeded post on our thread and received the response you deserved.

Have a lovely day and i hope Bayern give you a right pasting in the second leg.

Carmine.

Reply to #16897

However i will reiterate that Wenger IS a hypocritical french ponce and a bad sportsmen...all well documented and you are a gooner and you did post an unwanted, unneeded post on our thread and received the response you deserved.

Carmine.

I will have a lovely day no thanks to you. You've shown me once again what type of person you are.

Have a lovely day also, and next time your manager gets sacked can you stay away for good please.

Yermanee

Just watched both the Soldado and the Verthongen incidents. Yeah, all teams do it and probably all of us get bored with it, it's just sometimes we are the beneficiary.

Soldado's looked more malicious, but more players get away with those.

Verthongen may be a good player, but I don't like him. He seems to get involved in too many incidents for my liking. Last night, Torres and the shorts pulling incident spring to mind.

Anyway......how much to you value the Europa cup against the EPL this year? If you were the manager and needed to rest players or use sparingly, which tournament would you sacrifice?

Does the winner of Europa get automatic placing of next years Europa? I know next year it changes to a CL placing.

Reply to #16897

Carmine.

I will have a lovely day no thanks to you. You've shown me once again what type of person you are.

Have a lovely day also, and next time your manager gets sacked can you stay away for good please.

Yermanee

You make a blatant uncalled for troll post and because you don't like the response you throw the toys out of the pram!

Once again, you say!! So what sort of a person am i then?

Just watched both the Soldado and the Verthongen incidents. Yeah, all teams do it and probably all of us get bored with it, it's just sometimes we are the beneficiary.

Verthongen may be a good player, but I don't like him. He seems to get involved in too many incidents for my liking. Last night, Torres and the shorts pulling incident spring to mind.

Anyway......how much to you value the Europa cup against the EPL this year? If you were the manager and needed to rest players or use sparingly, which tournament would you sacrifice?

Does the winner of Europa get automatic placing of next years Europa? I know next year it changes to a CL placing.

They've got a "big squad with 2 players in every position" should be able to cope.

Didn't know that about Europa winners getting CL spot. That will change attitudes to that comp then, nice one

Reply to #16897

Carmine.

Yermanee

You make a blatant uncalled for troll post and because you don't like the response you throw the toys out of the pram!

If I promise to not post on the Tottenham topic ever again will you do the same on the Arsenal thread ?

BTW what you call a blatant uncalled for troll post is as a matter of fact a televised action of one of your players aired for all to see, I didn't know that showing what really happened is trolling.

And on your question about the kind of person I think you are, I will leave it at that. It's not worth it to be banned for that, and please be aware that it was not me that started with the venom.

End off

Yermanee

They've got a "big squad with 2 players in every position" should be able to cope.

Didn't know that about Europa winners getting CL spot. That will change attitudes to that comp then, nice one

Its a difficult one because its looking ever more likely that Sherwoods being used as a stand in for Louis Van Gaal's arrival in the summer. Van Gaal would obviously prefer to manage a team thats in the CL but i'd think that Sherwood would like to win the Europa and add some silverware to his improving reputation.

I don't like the Europa, i loathe being moved to sundays in the league, i don't like the boring round robin games and theres simply not enough money in the tournament to make it particularly prestigious

Edited by carmine

Reply to #16897

Carmine.

Yermanee

If I promise to not post on the Tottenham topic ever again will you do the same on the Arsenal thread ?

BTW what you call a blatant uncalled for troll post is as a matter of fact a televised action of one of your players aired for all to see, I didn't know that showing what really happened is trolling.

And on your question about the kind of person I think you are, I will leave it at that. It's not worth it to be banned for that, and please be aware that it was not me that started with the venom.

End off

Yermanee

The only "venom" i can bread comes from you.

I'll post where i want btw and if you troll expect the same response.

Apart from that...yawn, i'm bored with this. Rather be discussing football with the others.thumbsup.gif

Yermanee wai.gif

These comments must be up there with the Fergie " it could have killed him" mind you Verts must have been running at 60 mph so I can see where you would get a whiplash effect cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 1

Yermanee wai.gif

These comments must be up there with the Fergie " it could have killed him" mind you Verts must have been running at 60 mph so I can see where you would get a whiplash effect cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

biggrin.png One my finest moments posts that Alfie, why I'm not in law I don't know

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

Both players should have been sent off if I read Yermanee's helpful video (which Carmine seems to think is a troll post - p'raps there's another one?) and having seen the replay. The Belgian for a head butt and Vertongen for the ridiculous con job.

• Like 1

Both players should have been sent off if I read Yermanee's helpful video (which Carmine seems to think is a troll post - p'raps there's another one?) and having seen the replay. The Belgian for a head butt and Vertongen for the ridiculous con job.

I can't comment as I didn't notice the incidents.

Sorry n all that. wink.pngbiggrin.pngtongue.png

I hadn't seen the headbutt incident before so thanks for the opportunity to do so. If I only watch the Belgian I think definite sending off and twit. If I only watch the spurs player I think what a wind up twit (he was targeting the Belgian), he deserves everything he gets. I would have sent them both off as a pair of idiots, and hope refs will eventually do so.

Edited by mrbojangles
Take care of your spelling nelly
  • Like 1

Shouldn't the cocks be called the crows.Oh, when they win, how much do we hear?

As for Mr. C.,; freedom of speech does not seem to be a concept he understands.

This is a tot's thread. If you don't agree with us, get out!

Seems to be the same attitude that is killing Thailand at the moment.

yermanee raised decent points.Why shout him down?

Edited by Soi Sauce

Yawn.

Can we have an eviction order on this one mrboj?

Christ! That would open the flood gates. Give it a month and MrB will be the only poster!

Reminds me of when I was once admin/mod and after one drunken night I had banned pretty much every Arsenal fan on TV, I miss those days :)

• Like 1

No, it comes into effect 2015.

No CL place for this years winners.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/may/23/uefa-champions-league-europa-league

Edited by uptheos
  • Like 1

Yawn.

Snore!

Also, sad to see the winners of the UEFA don't go to the CL.

Benfica, with their history, deserve to play there.

I think they've won a few titles in living memory, and I'm old.

Yawn.

Snore!

Also, sad to see the winners of the UEFA don't go to the CL.

Benfica, with their history, deserve to play there.

I think they've won a few titles in living memory, and I'm old.

And some would say senile.