Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Keep your eye out for ChangMaiSam now....new member today and first thing he did was like the above evenstevens post laugh.png

Hi Jellydog, firstly let me apologise if I have done something wrong on the TV forum…. yes I am just a new member, and have never even put up a post, however have been reading the threads on TV for many years.

I was reading through the posts going back and forth on the tottenham thread that day and having a laugh and giggle to myself…

I was watching the posts that Mr. Evenstevens was putting up and the slang he was using.. He seemed to have a very in-depth knowledge of the EPL and the management running side of things…. In particular with regards to Mr Levy (His 4 x 2 Comment)….

This is and Australian and Cockney slang…. Whether it has a place on this forum it is not up to me to decide….

However in regards to the EPL I must confess I am certainly no expert… Which is why I have never commented and just enjoyed reading the different threads….

All of the above aside I was really taken back by your comment of “Keep your eye out for ChiangMaiSam now”… As all I did was hit the “Like” button…. I did not even put a post up or get involved in the posts going back and forth…

I thought the idea of these type of forums was for all members to have a chance to express their opinions, however as a newbie I am now very hesitant to put forward any view that I would have, as all I did was hit the “Like” button…

I found your stinging, Keep your eye out comment, very offensive, threatening and un called for…. As I can assure you I certainly meant no malice…

I hope the above info clarifies why I hit the “Like” button, and again apologise if I have acted inappropriately..

And lastly “BEST OF LUCK TO ALL TEAMS” for the kick off of the new EPL season in a few more days time…

Sam, Bob's alright and i don't think he meant any great offense. Anyways, your opinions are your own, regardless whether one disagrees with them or not and your are very welcome on here.

Appreciate that carmine, but you do realise this is the same nutter you told to go <deleted> himself a few days back.

Hi Jellydog, firstly let me apologise if I have done something wrong on the TV forum…. yes I am just a new member, and have never even put up a post, however have been reading the threads on TV for many years.

I was reading through the posts going back and forth on the tottenham thread that day and having a laugh and giggle to myself…

I was watching the posts that Mr. Evenstevens was putting up and the slang he was using.. He seemed to have a very in-depth knowledge of the EPL and the management running side of things…. In particular with regards to Mr Levy (His 4 x 2 Comment)….

This is and Australian and Cockney slang…. Whether it has a place on this forum it is not up to me to decide….

However in regards to the EPL I must confess I am certainly no expert… Which is why I have never commented and just enjoyed reading the different threads….

All of the above aside I was really taken back by your comment of “Keep your eye out for ChiangMaiSam now”… As all I did was hit the “Like” button…. I did not even put a post up or get involved in the posts going back and forth…

I thought the idea of these type of forums was for all members to have a chance to express their opinions, however as a newbie I am now very hesitant to put forward any view that I would have, as all I did was hit the “Like” button…

I found your stinging, Keep your eye out comment, very offensive, threatening and un called for…. As I can assure you I certainly meant no malice…

I hope the above info clarifies why I hit the “Like” button, and again apologise if I have acted inappropriately..

And lastly “BEST OF LUCK TO ALL TEAMS” for the kick off of the new EPL season in a few more days time…

Yes unfortunately thats how pathetic it is getting on here nowadays, you get certain posters on here who to take a dislike to other posters purely because they don't actually like what that particular poster is saying and they then have the "you liked his post " so your also a threat mentality, all very childish if you ask me whistling.gif

Yes unfortunately thats how pathetic it is getting on here nowadays, you get certain posters on here who to take a dislike to other posters purely because they don't actually like what that particular poster is saying and they then have the "you liked his post " so your also a threat mentality, all very childish if you ask me whistling.gif

What's pathetic is you being mugged off by this guy. Oh and you speak of childish, go have a look at half your posts on the football forum, they amount to replies that don't even include a reply just multiple emoji's.

What's pathetic is you being mugged off by this guy. Oh and you speak of childish, go have a look at half your posts on the football forum, they amount to replies that don't even include a reply just multiple emoji's.

Mugged off !!!!! if your idea of being mugged off is someone calling our chairman a 4 x 2 then i think you need to get out a bit more Bob, perhaps you need to out of your little scouser bubble and go and see what the real world is like laugh.png

Sam, Bob's alright and i don't think he meant any great offense. Anyways, your opinions are your own, regardless whether one disagrees with them or not and your are very welcome on here.

Appreciate that carmine, but you do realise this is the same nutter you told to go <deleted> himself a few days back.

I didn't know they were one of the same.

The new season can't come quick enough!!

The new season can't come quick enough!!

Considering that was his 1st post, they couldn't have been one of the same carms, fark me, Bob gets more like an old woman every day laugh.png

if the rumours of our links to Sven Bender are correct it seems like Pochettino has found a plan b since our failed attempts to get Morgan Sneiderlin.

Where we really are lacking is a strike partner for Kane. Soldado's departure can't be far off and who knows whats going on with Adebayor. Still we've done very good business so far sorting out the defense so fingers crossed. Still think Berahino is the perfect player for our needs.

if the rumours of our links to Sven Bender are correct it seems like Pochettino has found a plan b since our failed attempts to get Morgan Sneiderlin.

Where we really are lacking is a strike partner for Kane. Soldado's departure can't be far off and who knows whats going on with Adebayor. Still we've done very good business so far sorting out the defense so fingers crossed. Still think Berahino is the perfect player for our needs.

Like the look of both players....be great to have two hungry young strikers up front.

Like the look of both players....be great to have two hungry young strikers up front.

They both look perfect fits for what we need. So far our dealings for both incomings and out goings have been very good. Six players gone already and probably a couple more to follow. Defense plugged up hopefully. If we signed these two i think it would bode very well for the new season.

Hi Jellydog, firstly let me apologise if I have done something wrong on the TV forum. yes I am just a new member, and have never even put up a post, however have been reading the threads on TV for many years.

I was reading through the posts going back and forth on the tottenham thread that day and having a laugh and giggle to myself

I was watching the posts that Mr. Evenstevens was putting up and the slang he was using.. He seemed to have a very in-depth knowledge of the EPL and the management running side of things. In particular with regards to Mr Levy (His 4 x 2 Comment).

This is and Australian and Cockney slang. Whether it has a place on this forum it is not up to me to decide.

However in regards to the EPL I must confess I am certainly no expert Which is why I have never commented and just enjoyed reading the different threads.

All of the above aside I was really taken back by your comment of Keep your eye out for ChiangMaiSam now As all I did was hit the Like button. I did not even put a post up or get involved in the posts going back and forth

I thought the idea of these type of forums was for all members to have a chance to express their opinions, however as a newbie I am now very hesitant to put forward any view that I would have, as all I did was hit the Like button

I found your stinging, Keep your eye out comment, very offensive, threatening and un called for. As I can assure you I certainly meant no malice

I hope the above info clarifies why I hit the Like button, and again apologise if I have acted inappropriately..

And lastly BEST OF LUCK TO ALL TEAMS for the kick off of the new EPL season in a few more days time

Mugged off !!!!! if your idea of being mugged off is someone calling our chairman a 4 x 2 then i think you need to get out a bit more Bob, perhaps you need to out of your little scouser bubble and go and see what the real world is like laugh.png

they are the same poster you muppet!!!

Not too sure if he is Pochs type, apparently the new Dortmond manager would rather have more technical,ball players in his def mid position which i would imagine Poch would rather have as well, plus he has a bad injury record.

On saying that if we need a German bulldog with experience then he is the one.

Kramer looks very similar to Schneiderlin so perhaps he is Pochs 1st choice out of the Germans.

Not too sure if he is Pochs type, apparently the new Dortmond manager would rather have more technical,ball players in his def mid position which i would imagine Poch would rather have as well, plus he has a bad injury record.

On saying that if we need a German bulldog with experience then he is the one.

Kramer looks very similar to Schneiderlin so perhaps he is Pochs 1st choice out of the Germans.

Striker options look desperately limited don't they!

firstly both of youse , wrongly called me pishflaps

now its c/mai sam, because i got a kiss (LIKE IT)

both of youses are just fluffing a couple of old sheilas, who would ,nt know shit from clay

both of youses are just fluffing a couple of old sheilas, who would ,nt know shit from clay

Isn't this an English speaking forum? :huh:

Isn't this an English speaking forum? huh.png

No rule against drunks making ar$es of themselves though.

Isn't this an English speaking forum? huh.png

No rule against drunks making ar$es of themselves though.

Just when you thought the Spurs thread couldn't get any more dire all this occurs.

You called me Pishflaps PRICELESS.

Pishflaps Sammy from here on in

WHAT A SICK LOT

^^^^thks for the kudos

it doe,nt take very much imagnation,why this footy forum, outside the estabalished insane clique ,has only a handfull of members contributing,just take a look at the last 20 or so last posts,on this thread

the insane clique are like soi dogs barking , at their own miserable life

but E/S will stick around as i post without fear or favour

Am I the only one who finds all the Australian slang a bit over the top ?

I have met, worked with and drank with many Aussies over the years, but the only other time I have seen (never heard) the word dunny was in Clive James autobiography when he was describing his childhood in Melbourne.

Just one example, in general I do not remember any of them using so much slang in so few words.