Tottenham Thread

chonabot

sing, dont you reckon they are tied up as it is what with the benzema signature , an all that

:yellowcard: Transfer window aint closed yet and now we got rid of one of our useless strikers.....:header:

youve been drinking today smokes, havent you :)

being up front, dont see you spuds achieving anything despite all that promise.

I'm starting to see a future without 'Arry lets put it that way.

So let me get this right......

We're 4-0 down so to sort things out he brings on Peter 'one goal in 23" Croutch. How can a player this bad earn a living playing the game. :o

The first 45 mins was one of the worst displays i have ever seen from a Tottenham side. I could'nt take it seriously in the end and laughed. We were that aweful. Made Fulham look like Barca. :lol:

No striker, an injury crisis upon us, must win league game against Blackburn and Milan only a couple of weeks away. Redknapp is coming under rather a lot of pressure now and i don't think he can take us much further.

We're 4-0 down so to sort things out he brings on Peter 'one goal in 23" Croutch. How can a player this bad earn a living playing the game. :o

The first 45 mins was one of the worst displays i have ever seen from a Tottenham side. I could'nt take it seriously in the end and laughed. We were that aweful. Made Fulham look like Barca. :lol:

No striker, an injury crisis upon us, must win league game against Blackburn and Milan only a couple of weeks away. Redknapp is coming under rather a lot of pressure now and i don't think he can take us much further.

I hear Roy is available? You guys complaining about the manager, if we took a vote on here you guys would probably rank as the most deep team in the PREM. Time for your players to step up. Is Defoe still hurt?

I hear Roy is available? You guys complaining about the manager, if we took a vote on here you guys would probably rank as the most deep team in the PREM. Time for your players to step up. Is Defoe still hurt?

We are very frustrated with the situation. We all know we have an excellent squad but we are also painfully aware we can't score goals. We are also very aware that we have fortunes available to make a marquee signing and yet, although the likes of Suarez were available we did'nt even make a bid. we are also aware that we have little or no chance of finishing top four if we don't buy someone and theres only a few hours left in the window.

How exactly would you feel mate?

We are very frustrated with the situation. We all know we have an excellent squad but we are also painfully aware we can't score goals. We are also very aware that we have fortunes available to make a marquee signing and yet, although the likes of Suarez were available we did'nt even make a bid. we are also aware that we have little or no chance of finishing top four if we don't buy someone and theres only a few hours left in the window.

after a 4 nil drubbing, I would feel like signing a defender and concentrate on plugging the hole at the back first.:whistling:

after a 4 nil drubbing, I would feel like signing a defender and concentrate on plugging the hole at the back first.:whistling:

Or concentrate on not getting our center backs sent off.

seriously though mate, is that what you do. If you lose a game you just go out and buy a new defense. I'd have thought the hole was plugged after his suspension. ;)

Well, arry knows you are perpetually hurting at the CB position yet continues to sign midfielders - the guy is a wizard.

The problem is created when you have the two highest paid players in the squads, both being ceter backs who never play.

Harry is starting to lose it. tactically he's been way off the mark as well. He's failed by all accounts, unless something miraculous happens in the next few hours, to secure players in keys areas, merely signing utilty players on Bosmans. And why did he sign a South African center back when we have the very talented Simon Caulker in great form out on loan at Bristol City? That stinks to me.....a bit like Bristol actually. ;)

I can see a huge oppotunity missed here and Harry is culpable. Levy has made it very clear we will spend big if required. Why was'nt this sorted out months ago?

I hope he takes the England job and we get a young manager in who would no doubt love to work with such a talented squad and who would hopefully realise the need to have a striker that can score goals.

The cracks are appearing..

No sign of Alf in this Thread either, think he's posted in ours though..:)

Arrh the memories come flooding back. Its the "cracks are appearing" one liners from the spammers. Where would we be without their sublime predictability. :whistling:

Arrh the memories come flooding back. Its the "cracks are appearing" one liners from the spammers. Where would we be without their sublime predictability. :whistling:

We've chosen to have our worst performance in memory in the FA Cup.....still a few hours of the transfer window left as well.

Bale and Huddlestone will soon be back.....as will our fantastic attacking football....just a blip.....carry on...

COYS!

We've chosen to have our worst performance in memory in the FA Cup.....still a few hours of the transfer window left as well.

Bale and Huddlestone will soon be back.....as will our fantastic attacking football....just a blip.....carry on...

COYS!

I;m not concerned about last night. it was so bad i just think it was a one off and asi said i'm not concerned about the FA cup this year as i think we have our work cut out with our remaining league games and the Milan matches.

Incidentally Huddlestons comeback has had complications and his return has been delayed another month. Kaboul needs knee surgery and Gareth is only 50/50 for the Milan first leg.

How d'ya fel now? :lol:

Edited by carmine

definitely so Singher.

best support in the land, my " arse " !

a mere hours drive across London and all you could here after 20 minutes were the Fulham faithful. laugh.gif

definitely so Singher.

best support in the land, my " arse " !

a mere hours drive across London and all you could here after 20 minutes were the Fulham faithful. laugh.gif

Show me where someone has said this ;)

Coming from probaly the quietest supporters in the premier league i surprised youv'e got the front to talk about anyone else's supporters :o.

Can't understand the consistency of refs on the sending off for the last man foul. Typified by your guy being sent off by Dowd when the player is coming in on goal from an angle (still work to do) and our guy getting pulled back when he's bang in front of goal and about to pull the trigger and Clatterturd says yellow card only.

I was so shocked by Spurs performance I couldn't work up the energy to come on here and stick the knife in! Your defense looked more like Arsenal than Arsenal do. Very curious - I'm almost tempted to posit that someone made big money in some sweaty part of Asia. [This is he land of libel so I had better add - 'only joking'].

Only one match ban for Dawson though "denying a goal or an obvious goalscoring opportunity by physical means or by handling the ball" is a one match ban (= answer to a question I posed on another thread a week ago). Pity that Dawson made it effectively a two match ban :whistling:

well, on the other hand , its not exactly like you were not warned about puttyface

you were all just a little to smug at the time to pay attention :)

Benzema's been replaced i see Imola >> Forlan..:D

Great to see Dawson back fit yesterday, really was..

A word from the Hood is that Woodgate's gonna be back & raring to go soon too, whichh is more good news & the obviious reason why you haven't bought a decent Centre Half & are buying Forlan, cos you're got so many..:D

Good old H..

COYS!

I;m not concerned about last night. it was so bad i just think it was a one off and asi said i'm not concerned about the FA cup this year as i think we have our work cut out with our remaining league games and the Milan matches.

Incidentally Huddlestons comeback has had complications and his return has been delayed another month. Kaboul needs knee surgery and Gareth is only 50/50 for the Milan first leg.

How d'ya fel now? :lol:

I'm feeling worse with every passing hour to be honest.

A word from the Hood is that Woodgate's gonna be back & raring to go soon too, whichh is more good news & the obviious reason why you haven't bought a decent Centre Half & are buying Forlan, cos you're got so many..:D

Good old H..

yeah, and twitchy going to full trial shortly, on top of all that,

mind you that woodgate fella has a potentially bright future apparently, now that he is settled

on the other hand , big clubs deal with this day in day out

Good old H..

mind you that woodgate fella has a potentially bright future apparently, now that he is settled

The Forlan deal aint happening it seems thank <deleted> for that £17m for a 31 year old?

Anyone got some anti-depressants? :o:ermm::blink:

Good old H..

The Forlan deal aint happening it seems thank <deleted> for that £17m for a 31 year old?

Anyone got some anti-depressants? :o:ermm::blink:

hope it aint becoming all a bit too "delusional" for you ;)

While speculation in Spain - and it is just speculation as far as I understand at present - is that Tottenham are closing in on a £30m deal for Villarreal striker Guiseppe Rossi.

Fingers crossed. :o:unsure:

:D

I'd laugh my t*ts off for that $$..

While speculation in Spain - and it is just speculation as far as I understand at present - is that Tottenham are closing in on a £30m deal for Villarreal striker Guiseppe Rossi.

Fingers crossed. :o:unsure:

delusional????

on the other hand you did promise us a MARQUEE ,, HUGE signing for about the last year it seems :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

on the other hand you did promise us a MARQUEE ,, HUGE signing for about the last year it seems :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

An American, Man United Reject who averages 11 Goals per Season for Villareal, that's Marquee for you Imola..

Even Darren Bent averages more than that..:D

I can see it now " But Daniel, Daniel, everyone's spending money & we must compete, we must compete Daniel, your Hair looks nice today Daniel. Can i buy someone Daniel, can i ?? "

" Yes Henry, i'll spend 30m Quid on Giueseppi Rossi for you "

:lol:

An American, Man United Reject who averages 11 Goals per Season for Villareal, that's Marquee for you Imola..

I can see it now " But Daniel, Daniel, everyone's spending money & we must compete, we must compete Daniel, your Hair looks nice today Daniel. Can i buy someone Daniel, can i ?? "

At every Premiership club January board meeting the call went out..."How about Robbie Keane?"

"Nah he's shit mate..next!" was the reply....

Until Karren Brady chirped up....."He's got a nice bum".

Solves that one then...just you wait gents! :D

At every Premiership club January board meeting the call went out..."How about Robbie Keane?"

"Nah he's shit mate..next!" was the reply....

Until Karren Brady chirped up....."He's got a nice bum".

Solves that one then...just you wait gents! :D

Yeah proper solved Smokes, cos we've paid 30m for him haven't we ?? :D

Mutton done up as Lamb, that's all your have ever been & ever will be, 2 fcukign bob, from top to bottom..:)

ah sing thats where youre wrong mate ,

as according to alfie , twitchy has nothing to do with spuds transfers whatsoever , he only picks the team , you see :huh:

ah sing thats where youre wrong mate ,

as according to alfie , twitchy has nothing to do with spuds transfers whatsoever , he only picks the team , you see :huh:

According to 'Arry himself in fact. Yeah Levy does the deals....smart bloke....and yes there's still four hours to go....:D