Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Yeah hopefully that will finally have left our strikers in no doubt as to how badly they are underperforming.

Meanwhile its a bit brighter this morning....we're still a top four club after all.....and going well in the CL. :D

If I was to choose another Premiership club to lose to it would have been Blackpool hands down...yup Singher.....all day long. ;)

Yeah hopefully that will finally have left our strikers in no doubt as to how badly they are underperforming.

Meanwhile its a bit brighter this morning....we're still a top four club after all.....and going well in the CL. :D

If I was to choose another Premiership club to lose to it would have been Blackpool hands down...yup Singher.....all day long. ;)

'Always look on the bright side of life'. Admirable. Should be the Spurs anthem :rolleyes:

[Defoe is a class striker (as opposed to the other two) - his form has to return soon, surely - probably against us]

'Always look on the bright side of life'. Admirable. Should be the Spurs anthem :rolleyes:

[Defoe is a class striker (as opposed to the other two) - his form has to return soon, surely - probably against us]

yeah well its better than being a miserable whinging gooner, right.

yeah well its better than being a miserable whinging gooner, right.

Barring the two footed lunge on Corluka...Bassong wouldn't have been playing so looking at the shape of our defence last night shows youi a lot. Gallas at right back don't work.

Yeah they are from Woolwich carms...dockers...sailors....nancy boys the lot of 'em! A shithole and no mistake....:D

WHU. on the other hand..........:whistling:

You say that if i should be upset that we get relegated, i won't be..

Sh*t happens, it's happened before, it may happen this Year & i'm pretty sure it will happen in the future too..:)

I can live with it as my Club means more to me than just winning Games of Football.

Unlike some of you guys who are always finding fault with our 'arry - I happen to believe that Spurs and 'arry was a 'match (excuse the pun) made in heaven' and even when he makes apparently bad choices on players and tactics, most of the time the Gods seem to be with him.

Quote of the Season, Post of the Season, most accurate Post on a Public Internet Forum i have EVER read !! :jap:

Its high time that we should be considering who is going to be our next manager when H departs which will happen one way or the other.

Names such as Quique Sanchez Flores, Andre Villas Boas or even David Moyes :o have been bounded around as has Benitez, Coyle or a return for Martin Jol.

Obviously one of the major considerations will be our qualification for the CL next year. If we were to qualify are we attractive enough a proposition to lure a big name or one of the real up and comers?

Baring in mind his pedigree, track record and i believe the importance of being a young manager would the likes of Villas Boas be the right choice to go for? I think it would be well worth the gamble.

Opinions Tottenham fans.......

Its high time that we should be considering who is going to be our next manager when H departs which will happen one way or the other.

Names such as Quique Sanchez Flores, Andre Villas Boas or even David Moyes :o have been bounded around as has Benitez, Coyle or a return for Martin Jol.

Obviously one of the major considerations will be our qualification for the CL next year. If we were to qualify are we attractive enough a proposition to lure a big name or one of the real up and comers?

Baring in mind his pedigree, track record and i believe the importance of being a young manager would the likes of Villas Boas be the right choice to go for? I think it would be well worth the gamble.

Talking to yourself again Carmine?

Morning jimbo, just woken up from that tedious game last night have we? What was it...two goal attempts :whistling:

Ok then, just to make you happy, what are YOUR thoughts on the matter? Lets face it, he of the scrotum face is as good as gone either way right.

Morning jimbo, just woken up from that tedious game last night have we? What was it...two goal attempts :whistling:

Ok then, just to make you happy, what are YOUR thoughts on the matter? Lets face it, he of the scrotum face is as good as gone either way right.

My opinion is we will go through and you will bottle it at home. Sorry, not the answer you were hoping for? :lol:

My opinion is we will go through and you will bottle it at home. Sorry, not the answer you were hoping for? :lol:

I have serious doubts as to @Arry and the England job...I just can't see him being offered it not after sitting in the dock in the summer one way or the other.

Its too high profile and the scrutiny is ten fold on club mamagement especially when things go badly which they will of course.

Oh and James ....get back under your bridge pal. :D

Redknapps a shoe in for the job smokie.

OK fair enough the English press have made their choice.

Mourinho is freed by Madrid in the summer.....and will finally learn to lead a proper attacking team next season??

or we'll end up with Moyes/O'Neill which would be a disaster imo.

Jol no matter how good is a backward step so not likely.

Benitez???? Err no thanks.

Joe Jordan for me....the next Jock Stein. :)

Mourinho is freed by Madrid in the summer.....and will finally learn to lead a proper attacking team next season??

Moyes, O'Neil, Jordan Oh My God.........:crying:

All in all we need someone who prefers attacking football.....any of the foreign coaches are a risk really esoecially if they haven't managed in the Premiership before. I'd hate to see us fall away from our current position as a result of that with players unhappy and leaving and expensive flops brought in.

Benitez anuone?

All in all we need someone who prefers attacking football.....any of the foreign coaches are a risk really esoecially if they haven't managed in the Premiership before. I'd hate to see us fall away from our current position as a result of that with players unhappy and leaving and expensive flops brought in.

Benitez anuone?

You can't argue with his record going back to the Valencia days. What i could.t handle with his appointment would be the style of football and i think Tottenham fans for the vast majority would hate it. Successful, yes to a degree, ( though many would argue liverpool won the CL despite Benitez :lol: ) but really not the beautiful game.

Edited by carmine

Yeah, your lot are past the level of British Managers these days aren't you, what with your European expolits etc..

That's why you apponted people Like Santini & Ramos previously cos they were so great, but at least their names were Foreign so they must have been alright..

Qique Flores ?? Andre Villas Boas ??

Tenner says no Y*d on the Planet had even heard of these people before they read about them in The Sun recently..:rolleyes:

Yet you think it would be " worth the gamble " ??

What do you know about him them Carmine to make you say he'd be " worth the gamble " ??

He has good Coachin experience at International Level don't you think ??

He was a good Player don't you think ??

Edited by MSingh

Yeah, your lot are past the level of British Managers these days aren't you, what with your European expolits etc..

That's why you apponted people Like Santini & Ramos previously cos they were so great, but at least their names were Foreign so they must have been alright..

Tenner says no Y*d on the Planet had even heard of these people before they read about them in The Sun recently..:rolleyes:

Your insinuation is that we feel we are too good for a British manager, or have i read that wrong?

If not singher, apart from Coyle that might be available who else British and available would you suggest?

Why would we not have heard of these managers? Do you think that everyone else watches continental football except Tottenhan supporters? :rolleyes:

Edited by carmine

Yet you think it would be " worth the gamble " ??

What do you know about him them Carmine to make you say he'd be " worth the gamble " ??

He has good Coachin experience at International Level don't you think ??

He was a good Player don't you think ??

He worked for a few years with Mourinho. That a plus

He's won 36 out of 40 games with only one defeat. Rather good.

I happen to like the way he analyses the opposition and thinks out the upcoming games. (from what i've read about him that is) Forward thinking management

I think for a 36 year old he has given fair notice he has a big future. Why is age a problem here?

Who cares if he's never played the game. Why should that adversly effect his coaching ability?

Who cares if he has no international experience

Yes mate, i see no reason why someone like that with our sguad would'nt be worth giving a go.

Your insinuation is that we feel we are too good for a British manager, or have i read that wrong?

If not singher, apart from Coyle that might be available who else British and available would you suggest?

Why would we not have heard of these managers? Do you think that everyone else watches continental football except Tottenhan supporters? :rolleyes:

I don't need to insinuate anything about the Nationality of your " preferred " Management Team, your Guvnor, Mr Olympic Stadium himself, does it himself in who he appoints & what he says when he does..

" If we had brought in a different type of manager [to Harry], if we had brought in a foreign coach, maybe the structure would have stayed. It's the fact that with Harry, he has certain qualities that some other coaches don't have because they are not used to operating the way Harry does, so with Harry we don't need a sporting director because clearly he knows his way around the transfer market. "

Santini >> Jol >> Ramos >> Redknapp..

Yeah, i'm all for you going after Boas et all, or Joe Jordan yeah...:D

Edited by MSingh

I happen to like the way he analyses the opposition and thinks out the upcoming games. (from what i've read about him that is) Forward thinking management

I think for a 36 year old he has given fair notice he has a big future. Why is age a problem here?

Who cares if he's never played the game. Why should that adversly effect his coaching ability?

Yes mate, i see no reason why someone like that with our sguad would'nt be worth giving a go.

Aha, i gotcha now, you've been reading about him, kind of like on the " sabermetrics " vibe aye ?? :D

You kill me..

He does has International experience too Carmine, you should read a little further down the Wikipedia Page instead of just scanning the top area so you know a little about him & can reply to me..;)

Aha, i gotcha now, you've been reading about him, kind of like on the " sabermetrics " vibe aye ?? :D

You kill me..

He does has International experience too Carmine, you should read a little further down the Wikipedia Page instead of just scanning the top area so you know a little about him & can reply to me..;)

F_uck off singh and dont bring in the sabermetris thing again :lol:

i have'nt actually been reading the wiki page but you obviously have. ;)

What i'm really trying to put over here is that i think we have a very strong young squad and i'd like to see an appointment of a young up and coming manager that could conceivably stay at Spurs for a long time.

Getting exhausted now...have you got much to do?

You kill me..

F_uck off singh and dont bring in the sabermetris thing again :lol:

:D

That's me done, over & out..;)

Unlike some of you guys who are always finding fault with our 'arry - I happen to believe that Spurs and 'arry was a 'match (excuse the pun) made in heaven' and even when he makes apparently bad choices on players and tactics, most of the time the Gods seem to be with him.

Quote of the Season, Post of the Season, most accurate Post on a Public Internet Forum i have EVER read !! :jap:

Not the most accurate Singher, Arri learnt his trade of scamming at the scammers, spurs have never been convicted of working a fiddle unlike your mob and he'll probaly be back there one day we hope, i'm sure he has a lot in common with the dildo brothers :o:D

spurs have never been convicted of working a fiddle unlike your mob

Excuse me ???????????????????????????????

So who's gonna correct Mr Goldfish Memory here then or am i gonna have too ?? :D

So who's gonna correct Mr Goldfish Memory here then or am i gonna have too ?? :D

Now that you mention it there was something about the time of Scholar but rather than me spending time looking for it perhaps you could enlighten me :(:D

Now that you mention it there was something about the time of Scholar but rather than me spending time looking for it perhaps you could enlighten me :(:D

The pleasure is mine...:D

Illegal Payments to Players Alfredo, a 12 Point deduction & FA Cup ban quashed but a Fine increased from 600k to 1.5m big one's, in 1994..

Your Club pleaded Guilty to 40 ( YES 40 ) charges of malpractice after 2 Years of trying to hide them..

Paul Allen was one of them Alf, yeah Paul Allen, the Player you signed from West Ham ILLEGALLY..

What you done Alf was give him an ex gratia payment ( you'll have to look that up ;) ) in order to entice him away from us, to you..

You were found guilty by every one of the five man comission..

But of course, the whiter than white Lillywhites have never been convicted of " working a fiddle " like my Mob, aye Alf ?? :rolleyes::D

The pleasure is mine...:D

Illegal Payments to Players Alfredo, a 12 Point deduction & FA Cup ban quashed but a Fine increased from 600k to 1.5m big one's, in 1994..

Your Club pleaded Guilty to 40 ( YES 40 ) charges of malpractice after 2 Years of trying to hide them..

Paul Allen was one of them Alf, yeah Paul Allen, the Player you signed from West Ham ILLEGALLY..

What you done Alf was give him an ex gratia payment ( you'll have to look that up ;) ) in order to entice him away from us, to you..

You were found guilty by every one of the five man comission..

But of course, the whiter than white Lillywhites have never been convicted of " working a fiddle " like my Mob, aye Alf ?? :rolleyes::D

32.gif32.gif32.gif:D