Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Real Madrid have given us a ticket allocation at the Bernabeu of only 3363!!!! Why have they been allowed to get away with this Their stadium is more than twice the size of White Hart Lane. Disgraceful.

Does it actually matter anythign to you lot ??

I can't imagine any of the Thai based Y*ds are flying, nor the Mouthpiece in London who's a regular contributor anyway..:rolleyes:

I reckon i'd have been to the Bernabeau after this CL QF in which your own Team is playing in, more times than all of lot put together when all's said & done..:D

Up the Sp*ds, Jokers..

Feeeeeeeel the bitterness. :o Sense the pain. :( Let it go singher. We're a big club playing in a league where we belong. :D

I take that as you're not going then ??

Computer says NO !!

Some News for Carmine when he resurfaces, literally...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-12909326

Tottenham Hotspur are taking Olympic chiefs to court over the decision to hand the 2012 stadium to West Ham after the Games, the BBC has learned.

The Olympic Park Legacy Company (OPLC), which chose West Ham ahead of Spurs last month, confirmed Tottenham are pressing ahead with a judicial review.

Tottenham informed the OPLC of its decision this week, as construction on the Olympic Stadium was completed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...london-12909326

Tottenham Hotspur are taking Olympic chiefs to court over the decision to hand the 2012 stadium to West Ham after the Games, the BBC has learned.

The Olympic Park Legacy Company (OPLC), which chose West Ham ahead of Spurs last month, confirmed Tottenham are pressing ahead with a judicial review.

Tottenham informed the OPLC of its decision this week, as construction on the Olympic Stadium was completed.

Knobs :lol:

Edited by alfieconn

http://www.bbc.co.uk...london-12909326

Knobs :lol:

You leave Daniel alone, i think he's nearly always right..

Not that T*ttingham want to move there of course, but they have released an Official Statement..:D

Tottenham have confirmed that they are considering legal action in regards to the decision to name West Ham United as the OPLC's preferred bidder.

We reported earlier how the north Londoners were threatening to seek judicial review over the decision to award West Ham the tenancy of the stadium after the 2012 games.

And Tottenham have since issued a brief statement confirming that they are 'raising a number of concerns' over the decision, which some have claimed was a foregone conclusion prior to the decision to award United preferred bidder status.

"At this stage the club has not issued any proceedings against the Olympic Park Legacy Company (the OPLC) or any other party in respect of the decision regarding the award of the Olympic Stadium," Spurs' statement read.

"The club’s lawyers have written letters to the OPLC, the Mayor of London, the Minister of Sport and the Secretary of State for Local Government and a separate letter to the London Borough of Newham raising a number of concerns with the processes which led to the award.

"The letters also requested - in the interests of transparency - for the provision of certain information concerning the processes, which the club considers that it is entitled to. Tottenham Hotspur will determine its next step as and when it receives a response to these letters."

The OPLC have four weeks to respond to Tottenham's 'enquiry'.

How good does that make Mark Noble then ;):D

I wasn't aware he came out of Noble's pocket to be honest, i haven't seen VDV play all Season & i was really excited to..

Saying that i've only watched you lot twice, against us..:)

Edit : How can it not be Bale anyway, he's the best Player in the World..

Edited by MSingh

Saying that i've only watched you lot twice, against us..:)

The moral voice of the forum eh? Porky pies from Pikey Park?? :D

It's true, sometimes i flick when you're on but am never glued for 90 mins unless i'm absolutely convinced you're gonna get a walloping, which is very rare at the moment..

I did however watch the First Half of the Inter Milan Away Leg before going to Sleep laughing & saw enough then, to know that the Second Half was Benitez inspired & nothing more..:)

Hello everybody, just thought i'd pop up for some air as it were!

Seems like Gallas is doubtful for the Madrid away leg. King is out for the season and coincidentally Woodgate got a calf injury in his first half comeback against Barnet. baring in mind we have kept on two serially injured center backs i really don't think we have a right to complain about our injury crisis. We are the ones that left ourselves at risk.

The Dawson/Bassong partnering will probably not be up to it even with good defensive midfield cover. Bassong will be out of his depth. i am also expecting to see Ronaldo and Benzema playing. :ph34r: Still you never know. Either way i can't wait for the game.

Anyway, back to Atlantis....:whistling:

So it seems Lennon is a major doubt for the next couple of games but at least we have Huddlestone back at last.

Busy month ahead....:)

Not sure i want to have Huddlestone starting against Madrid smokie. i think he's not right for the tie, a luxury we cannot afford. He's fairly atrocious defensively and to be sure we'll be doing rather a lot of that. ;)

I'd rather see Sandro and Palacios (if fit) shielding the center backs because thats the only way we will get anything out of this game. its probably going to be Corluka, dawson, Bassong BAE with Sandro and hopefully Palacios sitting infront trying to break things up.

The injuries to Bale and Lennon are just a nightmare....

Edited by carmine

Seems like Gallas is doubtful for the Madrid away leg. King is out for the season and coincidentally Woodgate got a calf injury in his first half comeback against Barnet. baring in mind we have kept on two serially injured center backs i really don't think we have a right to complain about our injury crisis. We are the ones that left ourselves at risk.

The Dawson/Bassong partnering will probably not be up to it even with good defensive midfield cover. Bassong will be out of his depth. i am also expecting to see Ronaldo and Benzema playing. :ph34r: Still you never know. Either way i can't wait for the game.

Hi Carmine, i've missed you the most..:welcomeani:

Up the Spurts, you seen that Daniel is still pursuing the OS ?

Hi Carmine, i've missed you the most..:welcomeani:

Up the Spurts, you seen that Daniel is still pursuing the OS ?

hello mate, its errrrrhm interesting down here. :)

This whole stadium biz is really starting to piss me off. I am most pissed off with the politicians and local councillors of north london who have pretty much created this calamitous situation.

If levy continues to pursue the OS he is going to make a very big tit of himself. :(

Dismal.

On the up i'd say, innit Carmine ??

That's ZERO Goals in 6 hours of Football this Season, against West Hma & Wigan, bottom & third from bottom in teh League as it stands..

Bwahhahahahaha on the up yeah...

2 Bob Mugs..

Dismal.

That's ZERO Goals in 6 hours of Football this Season, against West Hma & Wigan, bottom & third from bottom in teh League as it stands..

2 Bob Mugs..

Back in the bottom three again i see Singher.....every cloud an all that. :)

Dismal.

2 Bob Mugs..

Don't worry about us Smokie, we don't ..;)

Worry about yourselves, that's wher ethe humour will come from at the end of teh Season, & you CAN quote me on that..:D

What about the SURS????????????

fuc_k al again despite those heady days at the start of the season.!!

Manchester rules

Aye you mean the opening game then when we failed to score despite battering Citeh? Aye we've not seen that repeated much now have we??

Best stick to the 'Best pie n mash in Weybridge' thread....ya know the one. ;)

Utter nonsense.

Dismal.

2 Bob Mugs..

Don't worry about us Smokie, we don't ..;)

Worry about yourselves, that's wher ethe humour will come from at the end of teh Season, & you CAN quote me on that..:D

You'll be in tears if ya go down.

Don't kid a kidder now...:D

Carmine in commenting on a West Ham defeat but not commenting on his beloved Spurt drawing minus 0-0 at Wigan shock horror..:D

I like the fact that you are so interested in my post match analysis. :D

Very disappointing result for us. Absolutely toothless infront of goal. A positive is that defoe really can't get any worse. well i don't think he can anyway. However, as we all know it will be Crouch on tuesday with Van Der Vaart playing in the hole so that might be an improvement. i can't help thinking though that Jose will have sussed this one out!!:)

i was really disappointed that redknapp waited so long to bring on Lennon. It was obvious that we lacked pace and had no width. he would have opened things up a bit. Maybe he wanted to save him for the CL but i doubt it.

Gomes, Sandro and Modric played well and will be key players against Madrid. We really need Palacios fit to beef up the midfield next week. Any news on his return?

That's dreadful news if true Mr Red, it's certainly NOT good fcukign News..

However, what's good for the Goose................:rolleyes:

http://news.bbc.co.u...pur/9442282.stm

I hardly believe much from either of these links tbh.....

Smokie in " I saw that coming " shock horror..:D

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/12935419.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/9445378.stm

That's dreadful news if true Mr Red, it's certainly NOT good fcukign News..

However, what's good for the Goose................:rolleyes:

http://news.bbc.co.u...pur/9442282.stm

I hardly believe much from either of these links tbh.....

Smokie in " I saw that coming " shock horror..:D

http://news.bbc.co.u...ll/12935419.stm

http://news.bbc.co.u...ope/9445378.stm

Tough game tomorrow Singher no matter who plays. I hope Sandro gives his best performance and well we might even score a goal...real shock horror :o