Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Good 3 points that, wasn't overly optimistic before the game, could see a draw written all over it.

For me Holtby was the highlight, i didn't see the Norwich game so this was my first viewing. Liked what i saw, great energy, a nice touch and good movement.

Freund enjoyed the goal didn't he? clap2.gif

Holtby was very good again. Don't understand why AVB didn't start with him

It seems like he has from one extreme to the other, at Chelsea where he upset the old guard and now it seems like he don't want upset anyone !

So Bale won again, your one man team rolls on, when he decides to leave the 3rd biggest club in london he will be welcome at old trafford there is a left wing spot waiting for himbiggrin.png Bale Rooney RVP Nani.biggrin.png

I dont think he had any intent to spit on him. Bad decision i think.

Break someones nose with a dangerous high kick - nothing.

Spit in someones direction - red card.

.......and smokes, fourth is fourth regardless of the point difference.tongue.png

The rules say you are not allowed to gob at another player. If you do, you are off. He did, he was sent off. What part of that do you not understand? you and that dog average ex-chav player Townsend are wrong.

He had no intention of getting him with the spit, he was just being a bit of a dik. If that's red card and what happened to Ba was nothing, then the rules are wrong. Nothing to do with Clattenberg helping Spurs to catch Chelsea.

• Like 1

Good 3 points that, wasn't overly optimistic before the game, could see a draw written all over it.

For me Holtby was the highlight, i didn't see the Norwich game so this was my first viewing. Liked what i saw, great energy, a nice touch and good movement.

Against the most out of form team in the premier league and only 10 men coffee1.gif i would look good.

So Bale won again, your one man team rolls on, when he decides to leave the 3rd biggest club in london he will be welcome at old trafford there is a left wing spot waiting for himbiggrin.png Bale Rooney RVP Nani.biggrin.png

That will make your guys a 2 man team then?

.......and smokes, fourth is fourth regardless of the point difference.tongue.png

The rules say you are not allowed to gob at another player. If you do, you are off. He did, he was sent off. What part of that do you not understand? you and that dog average ex-chav player Townsend are wrong.

He had no intention of getting him with the spit, he was just being a bit of a dik. If that's red card and what happened to Ba was nothing, then the rules are wrong. Nothing to do with Clattenberg helping Spurs to catch Chelsea.

Come on your arguements gotten silly. Clattenburg was right on the incident. He had no hesitation. He applied the law according to the rule book. What mores to say? The incident with Demba Ba is irrelevent so why mention it?

You are sounding rather worried about the points table tbh!!wink.png

Against the most out of form team in the premier league and only 10 men coffee1.gif i would look good.

Change the record Ed. Are you still reeling after being played off the park by Soton?

Change the record Ed. Are you still reeling after being played off the park by Soton?

One man team

Against the most out of form team in the premier league and only 10 men coffee1.gifi would look good.

So you admit he didn't look too bad and by the way Norwich weren't down to 10 men !

He told you that personally did he ? and anyhow the rule is : Spits at an opponent or any other person, still i wouldn't expect anyone who's only been watching football for the last couple of years to know the rules 3.gif

So Bale won again, your one man team rolls on, when he decides to leave the 3rd biggest club in london he will be welcome at old trafford there is a left wing spot waiting for himbiggrin.pngBale Rooney RVP Nani.biggrin.png

You couldn't afford him besides he wants to go to the biggest club in the world.

He told you that personally did he ? and anyhow the rule is : Spits at an opponent or any other person, still i wouldn't expect anyone who's only been watching football for the last couple of years to know the rules 3.gif

Yes Alfie, he called me up after the game in tears to tell me he didn't mean it.

Now we can get silly and debate the definition of 'spits at'. If he was trying to spit on him, he is rubbish at spitting, there was no power at all. If it means spitting in someone's direction there should be a lot more red cards given out for this offence.

Yes Alfie, he called me up after the game in tears to tell me he didn't mean it.

Now we can get silly and debate the definition of 'spits at'. If he was trying to spit on him, he is rubbish at spitting, there was no power at all. If it means spitting in someone's direction there should be a lot more red cards given out for this offence.

I'll take your word for it mjj, it's not something iv'e ever done to be fair so i won't dispute anything you say as your obviously an expert on the subject 23.gif

defoe out adeboy in,http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21368459 dembeli or dempsey? out and holtby in? ,

I'm looking 4 ward to this one, Newcastle, had A GOOD transfer window!!!!!!!! and seem 2 b getting some important

players fit and looks like they could be just hitting some of the form they showed last season , could well be a good game and

4 sure it will be a good test for us.

Edited by rijit

I hear you Sotsira but Holby? is not an attacking midfielder whistling.gif ,he can play anywhere in midfielder who after two appearances is simply world class!

cheesy.gif

I'll tell you what Ed, we'll be the ones lasting last about the 1.5m Holtby transfer laugh as much as you like about us acquiring a full Derman international for six weeks of Rooney's salary. I'm doubled over!.biggrin.png

I hear you Sotsira but Holby? is not an attacking midfielder whistling.gif ,he can play anywhere in midfielder who after two appearances is simply world class!

cheesy.gif

I'll tell you what Ed, we'll be the ones lasting last about the 1.5m Holtby transfer laugh as much as you like about us acquiring a full Derman international for six weeks of Rooney's salary. I'm doubled over!.biggrin.png

My only concern is him getting enough rest in Euro/World Cup years. tongue.png

• Like 1

So Adebayor failed to make it to the airport to catch his flight!

Since the powers that be failed to buy a striker we are seemingly at Ade's mercy or so he thinks by the look of it.

Well i'd like Villas-Boas to put him in his place right now and play Harry Kane, if the lads fit. Make the mercenary sit on the bench and show him who gives the orders. I also hope he starts with Lewis Holtby as his first two performances warrent it.

So, as much as i'd like Dembele further up, lets play him alongside Parker and start with Holtby and Kane. I'm sure he won't start with Kane and probably pander to Adebayor instead but i'd love it if he dropped him.