Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Some good news for us perhaps not for him, is that Bassong has not been selected for the Cameroon African Nations Cup squad for 2010.

Fantastic news that Bassong will stay with us. Have to worry about his state of mind though a little bit though being dropped from his national team squad.

Might have to check the Cameroon squad, they must have some awesome defenders if Bass not picked..!!

Fulham away tomorrow, a place where we don't have a great record to say the least. A draw would be a good result but a sneeky feeling Daffy might nick us a narrow 2-1 win.

Some good news for us perhaps not for him, is that Bassong has not been selected for the Cameroon African Nations Cup squad for 2010.

Fantastic news that Bassong will stay with us. Have to worry about his state of mind though a little bit though being dropped from his national team squad.

Might have to check the Cameroon squad, they must have some awesome defenders if Bass not picked..!!

Fulham away tomorrow, a place where we don't have a great record to say the least. A draw would be a good result but a sneeky feeling Daffy might nick us a narrow 2-1 win.

Their loss our gain. King back aswell tomorrow. Very tough game but i too have a good feeling about this one

Their loss our gain. King back aswell tomorrow. Very tough game but i too have a good feeling about this one

3 points all the way!.............................well we cant be losing these kind of games if our top 4 target is to be acheived, will take the draw though in all honesty

3 points all the way!.............................well we cant be losing these kind of games if our top 4 target is to be acheived, will take the draw though in all honesty

These types of Games ??

They finished above you in the Table last Season, have just come off the back of beating Man United 3-0 & are flying in the UEFA Cup & you call it " these types of Games " ??? :)

The arrogance & complete lack of respect NEVER ceases to amaze me...

Then i just realised what Thread i was in, silly me... :D

Edited by MSingh

These types of Games ??

They finished above you in the Table last Season, have just come off the back of beating Man United 3-0 & are flying in the UEFA Cup & you call it " these types of Games " ??? :)

Surely you jest, arrogant??

In fact you point out all the reasons I would make my statement about “not losing these types of games”: the opponents are Fulham, who finished seventh and are still in Europe…………………………

If you saw the game you would have seen an even game and nobody surprised that we managed a point.

These types of Games ??

In fact you point out all the reasons I would make my statement about "not losing these types of games": the opponents are Fulham, who finished seventh and are still in Europe…………………………

If you saw the game you would have seen an even game and nobody surprised that we managed a point.

If you want to interpret the worst you can often do so

These types of Games ??

In fact you point out all the reasons I would make my statement about "not losing these types of games": the opponents are Fulham, who finished seventh and are still in Europe…………………………

Jest i do Royston, an awful lot too..

But never when the words T*ttenham, Arrogant & Supporters are in the same senetence as the go hand in hand, like Pigs & sh*t.. :D

These types of Games ??

[/size]

But never when the words T*ttenham, Arrogant & Supporters are in the same senetence as the go hand in hand, like Pigs & sh*t.. :D

thank's for the clarification Mr Singh, I thought I might have been dealing with someone with a point

These types of Games ??

[/size]

thank's for the clarification Mr Singh, I thought I might have been dealing with someone with a point

Just read over the past 48 Pages of this Thread & i'm sure you'll see my Point.. :D

These types of Games ??

[/size]

Just read over the past 48 Pages of this Thread & i'm sure you'll see my Point.. :D

well that should be a good read then :D

:) There must be a certain gene for Wooden-spoons fans.

So NOW at last you realise what i've been saying for all of these Months Toady ?? :D

So NOW at last you realise what i've been saying for all of these Months Toady ?? :D

I believed you from the start Singhy, bloody had to put up with one for three years in the same house whilst at University - it's always the same :D

By far the better side, even if we had a decent 11 you would prbably still have beaten us, given the amount of $$ you've spent over the last few seasons & anyone who says otherwise is a Div..

Well done T*ttenham, you should be proud...

Mr Singh, almost gracious in defeat............impressed. Must admit I like the Hammers and hope they can turn their season around......................... well we need a good selling club in the prem :)

I felt for west ham, on top of all the other injury probs to lose an extra 2 players in what 30 mins? it was always going to be a tough call for them . However, for most of the game thought that spurs were by far the better team at 1-0 we seemed comfortable and when west ham finally sniffed a chance to grab a point by throwing a pacy striker on and fimally pushed forward, spurs took advantage and, 2-0 game over. Dont know how much longer we will be able to hold on to lennon, fully expect utd to come knocking on the door as per usual, the bigger fish eat the smaller fish, no point in moaning though, thats life. will eventually be another plus to our healthy balance sheet.

Dont know how much longer we will be able to hold on to lennon, fully expect utd to come knocking on the door as per usual,

If Snow White doesnt come calling first. :)

Id bet Fergies had enough of buying players that look good at Spurs but cant take it to the next level, thi bloke fits that bill IMHO.

Dont know how much longer we will be able to hold on to lennon, fully expect utd to come knocking on the door as per usual,

Id bet Fergies had enough of buying players that look good at Spurs but cant take it to the next level, thi bloke fits that bill IMHO.

When utd sign players from us they have to pay top dollar,were not a selling club, as i suspect west ham will find out when ari boy goes and plunders a few of their likely lads in the not to distant future. unlike most of the prem we actually make money. But find me another winger that does what Lennon does week in week out. And has been doing for the last 3-4 seasons. As per Carrick, I suppose if you call 100 utd appearances 17 this season and a sprinkling of engalnd caps not cutting it then for sure hes a failure. As for the other recent ish utd signing from us, berby, just over a 1 in 3 goals to games ratios, and 5 this season, a real disappointment, such a worrying performance it may even be enough to stop the stupid fuc_ker opening his mouth to smoke

How can you say youre not a selling club when you sell all your best players, and they all cant wait to leave, its a complete contradiction, if you sell your best players then there is no doubt in my or anyones mind that Spurs are a selling club.

Berbatov is crap at Man U, and if you ask most Man U fans theyll say the same, 30 million youre having a laugh, if he put up his deck chair to sit on for 90 minutes at kick off it'd involve more effort then he puts in.

Carrick isnt any better and never was that great, never an 18 million pound player.

Lennon hasnt done it week in week out for 3-4 seasons hence why you strangely bought Bentley, he's hit and miss just like SWP or have you wiped how bad youve been from your memory the last few seasons utterly dreadful if the truth were to be said, but id agree he's on form at the moment and looks good in an above average team, but id look like a speedy winger with a bag of tricks against that WestHam team the other night, and im wheelchair bound!

Edited by whichschool

How can you say youre not a selling club when you sell all your best players, and they all cant wait to leave, its a complete contradiction, if you sell your best players then there is no doubt in my or anyones mind that Spurs are a selling club.

Lets face it, apart from man city, chelsea, barcelona and real madrid every club in the world is a selling club, even Man u.

I don't think selling 3 big players in 5 years equates to selling all our best players, if this had happened we wouldn't be in the top 6 now.

How do you know "they all can't wait to leave" do you have some inside info that you can share with us :)

another poster coming out with a completely idiotic sentence.

i think you need to use the word all a little bit less you nob.

must admit I like the line about Snow White, the rest is b_llocks

Selling Berbatov for over 30m and Carrick for 18m does'nt make us a "selling" club. That's jus great business and would be stupid to tur. Plus thefact that Carrick is a Man Utd fan and wanted to go and we all know that if a player does'nt want to play for you there's no point in keeping him.

Berbatov is just a moody petulant wa#$ker

Selling Berbatov for over 30m and Carrick for 18m does'nt make us a "selling" club. That's jus great business and would be stupid to tur. Plus thefact that Carrick is a Man Utd fan and wanted to go and we all know that if a player does'nt want to play for you there's no point in keeping him.

wa#$ker :) did you mean wa#ker :D

You know it. :D

You know it. :D

Yep a wanke_r with a EPL title to his name. :D