Tottenham Thread

chonabot

In fairness to people like Huddlestone, when you've spent the last month reading that you're being got rid of, you aren't really going to give it your best in some meaningless Asian tournament in the pissing rain, are you?

Thank you Spuds for making boring old Sunderland look better than we are and raising false hopes of finishing in the top half this season. Reality will return when the proper football starts next month ... still it was fun to watch.

to be fair mate on the day i thought you deserved the win. For me i see no reason to change from that we were putting a few players in the 'shop window' and on that display they did themselves no favors

Were looking at and talking to players, cant TBH,really see what the big issue iscrazy.gif , when the deals right FOR ALL parties it'll be donesmile.png

saying that, it coulsd be v strongly argued that the 'last min .dot com' dealings have 4 2? seasons had a detrimental effect on our league

positions and needs addressing.

Apparently the Soldado deal is very close. I am though pleasantly surprised by this news.

fee agreed, players terms agreed. Stalling spot is agent fees rumored to be in the region of 6m euros.

Make of all that what you will!! It wouldn't be the first time the agents greed has scuppered the deal but fingers crossed

• Like 2

Apparently the Soldado deal is very close. I am though pleasantly surprised by this news.

fee agreed, players terms agreed. Stalling spot is agent fees rumored to be in the region of 6m euros.

Make of all that what you will!! It wouldn't be the first time the agents greed has scuppered the deal but fingers crossed

yep good news indeed, lets hope for a change our manager can start the season with his 'preferred team'

Pooh. It was a crap pitch, and hopefully Gomes has played his last ever game. THudd was dreadful! Only a friendly and we move on. Hope Carmines news materialises, then we can get a grip in training and no more stupid distractions.

Hope Jan's injury is not as bad as it looked.

Well done Sunderland.....they wanted it far more, and will give Man City a good run for sure.

Pooh. It was a crap pitch, and hopefully Gomes has played his last ever game. THudd was dreadful! Only a friendly and we move on. Hope Carmines news materialises, then we can get a grip in training and no more stupid distractions.

Hope Jan's injury is not as bad as it looked.

Well done Sunderland.....they wanted it far more, and will give Man City a good run for sure.

did I miss something? didnt think gomes did anything wrong, as for the hudd, i felt for him it just aint going for him atm, this is gonna sound a bit weird but he looks 2 thin!!!! as though he's lost all his strength ? but he looks as though he desperately needs a new start and tbh , caulker aint that far behind him., but pre seaon friendliness,, in the grand scale dont really mean that much.

Tottenham defender Jan Vertonghen will be out for three to four weeks after suffering an ankle ligament injury in their pre-season friendly with Sunderland in Hong Kong.

That means he is likely to miss their opening match of the new season against Crystal Palace on Sunday 18 August.

Daily Mail

Reports suggesting Real Madrid will pay 100m "pounds sterling" for Bale!!! Gotta go hasn't he? Can't see how that could be refused.

So much for austerity!

I still hope the lad will stay.... He has the contract...... So Levy could not make him go?. It's all silly money, and provided he scores another 23 premiership goals and does not get injured, then surely value even higher next Summer? I sense he is content with his lot, his family, his position at Tottenham, and his location geographically. + huge rewards for the club as he is the face of the club on every piece of marketing and merchandise for the club for this season...... V difficult to reverse that now with just 21 days to go. COYS

according to the bbc only the sun are running the story, so were probably , ok definatly good 4 the time being.and they're running it at 800000 plus 1 £. r the slag mags trying 2 make this 1£ over

release figure an isaue in every supposedly contentious transfer now, give themselves more angles/bullshit 2.write about? but carms right if100s ever really offered he has to go.

Edited by rijit