Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Mr Levy could well be looking at China for the new stadium I reckon.

Middle East are hooked up with arsenal and city. Aeroflot united.

Chinese airline or motor car manufacturer or similar very possible.

The Great Wall Stadium.

Why not China but for Spurs it would be only fit and proper for the stadium to be named after Bill Nicholson

Yeah dont disagree, but the naming rights are serious money these days carms, but tbh I'de like 'white hart lane' to live on, maybe some thing like 'White hart lane or 'the lane' sponsored by ' who ever'l ' imo we'd be missing something if we lost the name 'white hart lane' its legendary and has world recognition, 4 sure co' sponsors will come and go, but the lane has always been around and IMO should always be, lets hope they dont forget that. .

Edited by rijit

Quote Carmine

"So agressive. facepalm.gif.pagespeed.ce.EuN79TyYk_.gif And such scurrilous accusations! I'm appalled. I'm off to make a cup of tea and consider my next move".

"Over to you smoke"

laugh.png Team effort eh?

Enjoy your tea Carly coffee1.gif

i haven't gone yet the tea's still brewing.

I hope you will have calmed down by the time i come back.

Goos....faba...........Goos....faba

Just looking at oddschecker

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/gareth-bale/club-after-summer-transfer-window

Bottom line O's is seems tottenham fans reckon it 2 be still a rumor none of the regular tottenham fans on here want to hear about it or discuss it until the rumors TURN TO FACTS primarlly cos its been done to death.

if you want to post YOUR OPINION and talk to other and non tottenham fans bout it feel free, but it would be very much appreciated if you could do it on the rumors thread, where it belongs along with betting updates and all the rest of the speculative transfer RUMORS where the world is free to speculate all they wish and no animosity can be justified. Or a thought perhaps if you think its of major importance, maybe you can start its own thread

I feel your pain, losing one of the greatest players in the world isn't easy, even for 100 Mil, after all you've seen him progress from a mere 7 Mil left back, to become the massive football star he now is, all developed at WHL.......and he must be leaving a big hole in Spurs supporters hearts. I'm even sad he's going and tempted to try and get La Liga somehow, just so I can carry on seeing him play, such a loss to the EPL. Anyway in respond to your request and to decrease the pain, I promise not to post any more rumours or betting odds for Gareth Bale on The Spurs thread, not that there will be much need to do so for much longer.

In return will you and others put players Spurs are rumoured to be interested in on the rumours thread in future, only until a transfer is officially confirmed of course?

Agreed WHL would be fitting..... But it always will be WHL..... Even if major sponsor calls it something else....... We are not moving like some others!!!

Things seemed to have calmed down here; I have been walking the Cherry Hogg down by the river.... Up four meters .... Flood tomorrow me thinks

Did The Saints have a sell on clause as they did with Walcott? I have a horrible feeling they didn't. Will be kicking themselves if he does go for that sort of dosh.

When it happens I understand they will get 5 %.... Fully expecting that to be NEXT summer.

Seems to me there is a bit of head in the sand mentality regarding Bale.

What happens in a year's time is definitely Rumour at this stage.

ATM. Bale's future is completely in Levy's hands. Fact.

How much would it take for Levy to let him go now? Every man has his price. Only Levy knows. Fact.

The ethical consideration of, if Bale really really wanted to go now, would Levy let him? Only Levy knows.

And you guys moan about Abramovich.

Seems to me there is a bit of head in the sand mentality regarding Bale.

What happens in a year's time is definitely Rumour at this stage.

ATM. Bale's future is completely in Levy's hands. Fact.

How much would it take for Levy to let him go now? Every man has his price. Only Levy knows. Fact.

The ethical consideration of, if Bale really really wanted to go now, would Levy let him? Only Levy knows.

And you guys moan about Abramovich.

Quote Carmine

"So agressive.  Posted Image And such scurrilous accusations!  I'm appalled.  I'm off to make a cup of tea and consider my next move".

"Over to you smoke"

Posted Image Team effort eh?

Enjoy your tea Carly Posted Image 

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/gareth-bale/club-after-summer-transfer-window

Bottom line O's is seems tottenham fans reckon it 2 be still a rumor  none of the regular tottenham fans on here want to hear about  it   or discuss it  until the rumors TURN TO FACTS primarlly cos its been done to death.

if you want to post  YOUR OPINION and talk to other and non tottenham fans bout it feel free, but it would be very much appreciated if you could do it on the rumors thread, where it belongs along with betting updates and all the rest of the speculative transfer RUMORS   where the world is free to speculate all they wish and no animosity can be justified. Or  a  thought  perhaps  if you think its of major importance, maybe you can start its own thread   

I feel your pain, losing one of the greatest players in the world isn't easy, even for 100 Mil, after all you've seen him progress from a mere 7 Mil left back, to become the massive football star he now is, all developed at WHL.......and he must be leaving a big hole in Spurs supporters hearts. I'm even sad he's going and tempted to try and get La Liga somehow, just so I can carry on seeing him play, such a loss to the EPL. Anyway in respond to your request and to decrease the pain, I promise not to post any more rumours or betting odds for Gareth Bale on The Spurs thread, not that there will be much need to do so for much longer.

In return will you and others put players Spurs are rumoured to be interested in on the rumours thread in future, only until a transfer is officially confirmed of course?

This is the Spurs Thread ups and any Spurs fan will comment as they feel fit.

Feel free to post your thoughts on here mate but we don't really welcome latest odds and twitter rubbish on here.

Funny its a big rumour now and I understand that but the real big story for us today is our new striker.

The Bale thing will run all summer but interferes too much with the things we want to discuss...such as tactics and movement of other players in and out of the club.

Yup its the potential transfer of the decade so far and he is likely to match Messi one day but....rumours thread until it is being discussed openly by the board.

In any case its still our belief he will move next summer....nothing has changed in that regard so toodle pip old son.

Oh aye....we have long memories on here and if he don't move you are gonna be presented with a pair of fishnets and a tube of lipstick and sent down your famed High Road to sell yer wares to the Nigerian drug dealers.

Enjoy ups!! :D

Quote Carmine

"So agressive.  Posted Image And such scurrilous accusations!  I'm appalled.  I'm off to make a cup of tea and consider my next move".

"Over to you smoke"

Posted Image Team effort eh?

Enjoy your tea Carly Posted Image 

Bottom line O's is seems tottenham fans reckon it 2 be still a rumor  none of the regular tottenham fans on here want to hear about  it   or discuss it  until the rumors TURN TO FACTS primarlly cos its been done to death.

if you want to post  YOUR OPINION and talk to other and non tottenham fans bout it feel free, but it would be very much appreciated if you could do it on the rumors thread, where it belongs along with betting updates and all the rest of the speculative transfer RUMORS   where the world is free to speculate all they wish and no animosity can be justified. Or  a  thought  perhaps  if you think its of major importance, maybe you can start its own thread   

Feel free to post your thoughts on here mate but we don't really welcome latest odds and twitter rubbish on here.

Funny its a big rumour now and I understand that but the real big story for us today is our new striker.

The Bale thing will run all summer but interferes too much with the things we want to discuss...such as tactics and movement of other players in and out of the club.

Yup its the potential transfer of the decade so far and he is likely to match Messi one day but....rumours thread until it is being discussed openly by the board.

In any case its still our belief he will move next summer....nothing has changed in that regard so toodle pip old son.

Oh aye....we have long memories on here and if he don't move you are gonna be presented with a pair of fishnets and a tube of lipstick and sent down your famed High Road to sell yer wares to the Nigerian drug dealers.

Enjoy ups!! :D

• Like 1

Quote Carmine

"So agressive. facepalm.gif.pagespeed.ce.EuN79TyYk_.gif And such scurrilous accusations! I'm appalled. I'm off to make a cup of tea and consider my next move".

"Over to you smoke"

laugh.png Team effort eh?

Enjoy your tea Carly coffee1.gif

Bottom line O's is seems tottenham fans reckon it 2 be still a rumor none of the regular tottenham fans on here want to hear about it or discuss it until the rumors TURN TO FACTS primarlly cos its been done to death.

if you want to post YOUR OPINION and talk to other and non tottenham fans bout it feel free, but it would be very much appreciated if you could do it on the rumors thread, where it belongs along with betting updates and all the rest of the speculative transfer RUMORS where the world is free to speculate all they wish and no animosity can be justified. Or a thought perhaps if you think its of major importance, maybe you can start its own thread

Enjoy ups!! biggrin.png

Up the Lilywhites....come on you Spurs....glory glory hallelujah...........now as I was saying about Gareth Bale...biggrin.png

Pain, there aint pain o's we 've all long accepted hes going and if it happens were hapi 4 him, he's handled it relatively well and IMO goes with our blessing, and 100 issh mi,l if it happens is sound mate, you just go over the top, there's no need to keep us abreast of everything, we can all see the odds and what the mail says if we want, its readily available IF PEOPLE WANT TO SEE You've become a bit like my old man when i was a teenager TELLING you virtually the same thing over and over again , meaning well but ultimately tedious and unnecessarysmile.png

Correction. Not head in the sand. More like closed minds.

Any Spurs fan posting on the Chelsea thread about Guardiola wanting Luiz what do we do?

Shut up shop?

Hypocrisy.

Reality is Levy is a hard nosed businessman. The new stadium could very well end up being called not 'The Bill Nicholson Stadium' or 'The Lane' but 'The EVA' or 'The China Southern Stadium'.

My sympathy on the Bale saga is with the player.

Any news updates on the Gareth Bale transfer saga?post-4641-1156694572.gif

shhhhh! don't upset the boys..they are coming round a little and we have to be supportive when they are excusing there club for just taking the money to better themselves.

ps did anyone just see Jesse Lifeguards goal for United......biggrin.png cracker that clap2.gif it is always good to bring your youngsters on isnt it.

• Like 1

Any Spurs fan posting on the Chelsea thread about Guardiola wanting Luiz what do we do?

Shut up shop?

Hypocrisy.

Reality is Levy is a hard nosed businessman. The new stadium could very well end up being called not 'The Bill Nicholson Stadium' or 'The Lane' but 'The EVA' or 'The China Southern Stadium'.

My sympathy on the Bale saga is with the player.

yeah fair point, but this one's weird I dont think i've ever quite seen one like this, that's totally fueled by speculation, NOTHING ELSE perhaps when people recognize the difference, perhaps a conversation can be had, but until then ,,,,,,

To be fair SP i couldn't imagine any Spurs poster giving a monkeys if Guardiola wants Luiz or not rolleyes.gif

Even if he wanted Gareth you couldn't give a monkeys anymore init mate wink.png

#}

When it becomes tedious and boringly repetitive you probably say so, no?

#}

I don't find the evolving story tedious and boring at all.

Whatever happens with Bale has huge relevance to many of the big clubs.

Domino effect you referred to a while back.

Ronaldo's mixed up in this little saga big time.

#}

I love a conspiracy theory. :D

#}

Why is Ronaldo mixed up in this. The biggest club in the world doesn't sell its best play in the peak of his career.

Reports I have seen coming out of Spain carmine, Perez is getting a bit twitchy about Ronaldo wanting to move, putting increasing pressure on the need to buy a suitable replacement. Contract negotiations are taking place with Ronaldo at the moment.

Reports from Spanish journalists who have a decent track record, not rumour merchants.

#}

Why is Ronaldo mixed up in this. The biggest club in the world doesn't sell its best play in the peak of his career.

Because in truth he wants to move back to the biggest club in the world .....you lot as minnows and our feeder club would never understand that though.