Tottenham Thread

chonabot

That's just it, no one really knows when. I still hope it will be next Summer. I thought there were a lot of other 'media' reported names in the 'chain'. Perhaps I am out of date. What about Benzema? Wenger is reportedly playing a waiting game for him, irrespective of what the agent has said. And will Ronaldo stay in Spain, or back to Man Utd? One thing is for sure RM will need to recoup some pesetas somehow. I am sure the chain is quite complex in reality.

Yep great ain't it, seems like we hold all the trump cards biggrin.png

Yeah, Bale won't go anywhere until Spurs have finished buying.

Yep mjj, we've being saying that for about the last 6 weeks, glad you've finally cottoned on 113.gif

I've never said he was going in the first place. Find me one post where I said Bale is going and there is nothing you can do about it. Confused again Alfie?

That's just it, no one really knows when. I still hope it will be next Summer. I thought there were a lot of other 'media' reported names in the 'chain'. Perhaps I am out of date. What about Benzema? Wenger is reportedly playing a waiting game for him, irrespective of what the agent has said. And will Ronaldo stay in Spain, or back to Man Utd? One thing is for sure RM will need to recoup some pesetas somehow. I am sure the chain is quite complex in reality.

I can't see Madrid selling Benzema when they have already sold Higuain. Doubt he wants to leave either.

I could see Ronaldo moving back to United in the future and Madrid would probably want to cash in on the remaining decent sell on. Most likely player to leave Madrid will be Modric off to United as i have said before.

Yeah, Bale won't go anywhere until Spurs have finished buying.

Yep mjj, we've being saying that for about the last 6 weeks, glad you've finally cottoned on 113.gif

I've never said he was going in the first place. Find me one post where I said Bale is going and there is nothing you can do about it. Confused again Alfie?

Will you two please stop bickering!smile.png

Carmine, aren't you interested in Ozil? Media reports suggest Real would be willing to sell. I think he would be a great addition.

Yes he's an excellent player but it never crossed my mind Madrid would let him go tbh.

I can't see Madrid selling Benzema when they have already sold Higuain. Doubt he wants to leave either.

I could see Ronaldo moving back to United in the future and Madrid would probably want to cash in on the remaining decent sell on. Most likely player to leave Madrid will be Modric off to United as i have said before.

I know it's all a media circus, and we shouldn't believe a word of it, but there are a great many spurs fans out there on various blogs and forums that still think Bale moving is <deleted>. What do they know? Dunno. Just praying we are all correct and the stage in the Bernabau is for something completely different.

The media circus gone mad. Looking for some outstanding performances today....its time for those who are in to prove they deserve to be there!

Create lots of opportunities and watch Soldado take full advantage.

If Bale plays I will prolly fall off my bar stool.

COYS.

Still waiting for Sir Carmine to answer Mr BJ

Could be a long wait.

In the meantime, here's a shot from the left. Citeh has considerably more money than Spurs even with the nouveau riche Bale fund.

And here's a shot from the right. 4 teams only from the EPL qualify for Champions League.

Feeling lucky?

don't think ancolloti will b a happy bunny bout it but maybe Demaria could also be moved on , though u can c why ,bale on the left and him down the right ,would be a touch tasty .

Edited by rijit

Still waiting for Sir Carmine to answer Mr BJ

Could be a long wait.

In the meantime, here's a shot from the left. Citeh has considerably more money than Spurs even with the nouveau riche Bale fund.

And here's a shot from the right. 4 teams only from the EPL qualify for Champions League.

Feeling lucky?

errr we know all of that single mate ,what u trying to get at?

Several others have tried to get this back to football Chiqoc. So I won't answer here. But as I've said earlier, more than happy to start a new thread if you so wish.

Doesn't need a thread mate, I've lived with these chumps for more than 25 years, so it's an argument you're never going to win.

Just accept the criticism as being valid and move on.

It's not about winning or losing Chiq. It's about debate. And my point isn't that he/they shouldn't be critisized as they still have a way to go but the west are throwing stones when they themselves are not totally innocent. Is that 25 years cos you have been imprisoned or are you here voluntarily!!

• Like 1

Several others have tried to get this back to football Chiqoc. So I won't answer here. But as I've said earlier, more than happy to start a new thread if you so wish.

I sense if you started a thread elsewhere it would attract the types of 'know it all' 'mistaken chaps' and it would degenerate from a well intentioned debate into another pointless collection of diatribe. I can see them all cueing up unfortunately, and I don't mean any of our footy posters

• Like 2

Doesn't need a thread mate, I've lived with these chumps for more than 25 years, so it's an argument you're never going to win.

Just accept the criticism as being valid and move on.

It's not about winning or losing Chiq. It's about debate. And my point isn't that he/they shouldn't be critisized as they still have a way to go but the west are throwing stones when they themselves are not totally innocent. Is that 25 years cos you have been imprisoned or are you here voluntarily!!

yeah just accept your owneris is a central player that helps manages a repressive and ugly regime and that ours are JUST businessmen. recognise the diference and subject closed

Watch the Youtube video MrBo, and then just understand the basic tenet that, while you can take the Arab out of the desert......

biggrin.png

Carmine, just the facts. Another fact for you is that Spurs are currently only behind City in the spending stakes this season.

And Chelsea !

Yep, that's another league you are sliding down! ;-D

Looks like you Spurs are going to sign Vlad the Impaler this week.

'Vlad the impaler' ????

We will have to be careful the ref does not see!

Vlad only plays night games, but he is a bloodthirsty defender, and speedy like a bat on the wing.rolleyes.gif