Tottenham Thread

chonabot

I'm wondering if levy will see Benitez as the safest bet ?

I'm hoping he does....we certainly need an experienced pair of hands to sort this mess of a team out.

Some good players at the Lane but making a side out of em has me scratching my head.

De boer is a risk, how longs it gonna take him sort things as he wants? going historically probably longer than levy's tolerance will allow

benitez after his year with the chavs , that to me backed up the scoucers rating him, and seeing he can come in, work with what he's got

steady it all up ready for the move on, ANd by him mnever winning the prem he seems oh so right for us I'de go Benitez all day long.

Anybody told Levy that even if you get Jesus H Christ in, you won't make top 4.

Not sure if there is a solution tbh.

Pellegrini, Wenger, Martinez, van Gaal, Rodgers, Mourinho.

Maybe he will adopt the pragmatic approach of Ashley at Newcastle.

Corner shops cannot compete with Big C.

Levy probably knows this, but it doesn't stop him trying to act the big shot with Perez at RM.

cheesy.gif

Levy probably knows this, but it doesn't stop him trying to act the big shot with Perez at RM.

cheesy.gif

Yeah getting to the top four cost your russin mob boss a cool billion!!!, were on your coat tails with losing 10 mil in one season, Our ari got into the top 4 , and if given the 40 mil plus a season loss that elswhere seems acceptable, imo could well have won the league, theres the basis of a decent squad at spurs , just needs a pragmatic approach to building a team, sherwood showed signs he could do it, but frankly his public front did him more harm than good, vb wasnt tough enough and failed to understand spurs footballing historical culture same as moyes at utd. and tbh cant c de boer having the front or b given the time needed to carry it off. Benitez is a smart operator, could be looked at that he's a point to prove., no such bad thing. He could well turn the minor corner needed.wether he'd be willing to work under levy's proven unstable almost emotive operating agenda remains to be seen

Edited by rijit

Benitez was so unlucky to lose that Chelsea job.

I rate him highly and think he could do an excellent job at WHL.

Edited by uptheos

Benitez was so unlucky to lose that Chelsea job.

I rate him highly and think he could do an excellent job at WHL.

Benitez was interim.

We didn't want him.

He made a few friends cos he's a good manager. But it was always interim.

I'm hoping he does....we certainly need an experienced pair of hands to sort this mess of a team out.

Some good players at the Lane but making a side out of em has me scratching my head.

Yes STABILITY required as I have said before coffee1.gifw00t.gif

Are you feeling lucky with your predictions this week Smokes ? cheesy.gif

BT

Bale money, pretty much went down the pan.

Strange your saying that when you didn't answer this question !

People keep saying that we wasted 100m on the magnificent seven, implying we wouldn't get anything get anything for them if we sold them now, so how much are the seven actually worth now ?

Edited by alfieconn

cheesy.gif

Yeah getting to the top four cost your russin mob boss a cool billion!!!, were on your coat tails with losing 10 mil in one season, Our ari got into the top 4 , and if given the 40 mil plus a season loss that elswhere seems acceptable, imo could well have won the league, theres the basis of a decent squad at spurs , just needs a pragmatic approach to building a team, sherwood showed signs he could do it, but frankly his public front did him more harm than good, vb wasnt tough enough and failed to understand spurs footballing historical culture same as moyes at utd. and tbh cant c de boer having the front or b given the time needed to carry it off. Benitez is a smart operator, could be looked at that he's a point to prove., no such bad thing. He could well turn the minor corner needed.wether he'd be willing to work under levy's proven unstable almost emotive operating agenda remains to be seen

Chelsea were in the top 4 the year prior to Roman, so a billion for top 4 isn't correct is it.

Maybe something like a billion to be 3x epl winners, CL winners, Europa winners, 4x FA Cup winners, 2x league Cup winners, and a couple of CS trophies and you might be nearer the truth.

• Like 1

cheesy.gif

Chelsea were in the top 4 the year prior to Roman, so a billion for top 4 isn't correct is it.

Maybe something like a billion to be 3x epl winners, CL winners, Europa winners, 4x FA Cup winners, 2x league Cup winners, and a couple of CS trophies and you might be nearer the truth.

+1

Not to mention God knows how many Semi Finals of CL.

Plus a lot of enjoyment for a lot of fans.

Millions of them all over the World in fact.

smile.png

cheesy.gif

+1

Not to mention God knows how many Semi Finals of CL.

Plus a lot of enjoyment for a lot of fans.

Millions of them all over the World in fact.

smile.png

Yep millions all from the last 10 years or so !

• Like 1

'Yep millions all from the last 10 years or so !'

thumbsup.gif

Yep. Shed loads of them... on top of the 3 men and a dog who have always been in the shed.

wink.png

Incorrect ! 6,982 and a dog biggrin.png, always had a large fan base !

Saturday, 26th February 1983 Competition: Football League Division 2 Position 13 Venue: Stamford Bridge Attendance: 6,982
  • Like 2

Chelsea. A small club that won the lottery.coffee1.gif

Bit like the dysfunctional spurs family who won the Bale lottery.

But a lot more successful.

coffee1.gif

Oh bless you mate...you're trying to draw a favorable comparison between us, a club thats in the region of 14th in the league of "net spend" with the billion thrown in by Abramovich. whistling.gif

All he's proven is if you thrown enough money into a club you will eventually win silverware.

You lads are so touchy about though. biggrin.png

Yep. Seems to work a treat at RM and Barca.

Those big boys are gonna be a handful in the CL next season, that's for sure.

Not to mention PSG and Monaco. facepalm.gif

Can Chelsea get out of the group stage I wonder.

Gonna take a piece of skill to get JT into his sixth CL semi.

Might need a miracle mourinho walking stick. Or a magic fkcing wand.

smile.png

coffee1.gif

Oh bless you mate...you're trying to draw a favorable comparison between us, a club thats in the region of 14th in the league of "net spend" with the billion thrown in by Abramovich. whistling.gif

All he's proven is if you thrown enough money into a club you will eventually win silverware.

Don't carmine, you'll stop him "enjoying it".

cheesy.gif

coffee1.gif

And long may it continue. Trophies are great!

• Like 1

coffee1.gif

Don't carmine, you'll stop him "enjoying it".

cheesy.gif

You are like a pair of gossiping old women.

Bridget Jones knickers.

Fkc knows what you are doing in Thailand.

smile.png