Tottenham Thread

chonabot

wonder what the ' delay' will cost? i' m quessing 30 mil?add all 2 gether ,, loss of gate rev, matchday income rent 2 pay ece.ect inflation on building costs,,, 30 mil might b light the more.i.think bout it, the board really should be lookin 2 move levy,,,, along or at least sideways, no doubts heads should roll.

well publicised,,,,, really!!! 1st ive EVER read of it.

Well all I can suggest is you broaden your reading

sounds like u speak with forked tongue. credible link please backing this well publicised news up preferably dating back more.than a few days.

a season away from the lane,, thats gonna be costly and IMO down to levy <deleted> around, this should have been done and dusted

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29144491

That's going to be a bummer for season ticket holders, especially if they use M K Dons stadium 56 miles away.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/sep/10/tottenham-move-white-hart-lane-season-delay

Yes. A right fk.... bstrd.

I wonder how that cockerel up happened. smile.png

Ground share with the Tractor Boys and a Bernard Matthews turkey logo might be the best option.

Oy Vey.

Kosher.

cheesy.gif

It's only about an hour and half drive in traffic, or by rail from Euston about 30 quid for a day return.

Bit of a bummer if you live near WHL.

Yes ian, we were always going to have to play at another stadium so why all the hype !

where was that said alfie?

I would have thought that it was obvious Rij, unless we could knock down the old stadium and re-build a new one in the space of 3 months !

moving has NEVER been mentioned ANYWHERE b4

Tottenham consider groundshare with Milton Keynes Dons while new £400m stadium is built

By John Drayton

Published: 12:55 GMT, 4 April 2014 | Updated: 15:42 GMT, 4 April 2014

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2596913/Tottenham-consider-groundshare-Milton-Keynes-Dons-new-400m-stadium-

Tottenham consider groundshare with Milton Keynes Dons while new £400m stadium is built

By John Drayton

Published: 12:55 GMT, 4 April 2014 | Updated: 15:42 GMT, 4 April 2014

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2596913/Tottenham-consider-groundshare-Milton-Keynes-Dons-new-400m-stadium-

But, I've been told endlessly, that no-one should believe anything they read in the Daily Fail biggrin.png

a season away from the lane,, thats gonna be costly and IMO down to levy <deleted> around, this should have been done and dusted

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29144491

That's going to be a bummer for season ticket holders, especially if they use M K Dons stadium 56 miles away.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/sep/10/tottenham-move-white-hart-lane-season-delay

Yes. A right fk.... bstrd.

I wonder how that cockerel up happened. smile.png

Ground share with the Tractor Boys and a Bernard Matthews turkey logo might be the best option.

Oy Vey.

Kosher.

cheesy.gif

It's only about an hour and half drive in traffic, or by rail from Euston about 30 quid for a day return.

Bit of a bummer if you live near WHL.

Living near WHL is a bit of a bummer in itselfbiggrin.png

• Like 2

Is there truth in tabloid rumour Spurs on the market for £1BN?

One would hope. TV viewers wouldn't have to be subjected to shots of Levy's ugly, unsmiling, magisterial mug.

Well its either now or when the stadiums built. Once planning permission is given the official do ahead we were always going to be very much on the market. It just needed that upper class fop, Boris, to agree to do their bit and finally inject some cash into one of the most deprived dangerous areas in the country

Edited by carmine

Spurs and Chelsea should do a stadium share agreement. Spurs use the Bridge for a year and Chelsea use the Spurs stadium when SB is being improved. Makes sense to me, but football is rarely about sense..........

From a footballing point of view I would like to see Spurs sold and then striped for assets. ;-)

Seriously, I would like to Spurs have an owner that wants to improve them as they have have been teetering for ages, just been without investment.

Spurs and Chelsea should do a stadium share agreement. Spurs use the Bridge for a year and Chelsea use the Spurs stadium when SB is being improved. Makes sense to me, but football is rarely about sense..........

From a footballing point of view I would like to see Spurs sold and then striped for assets. ;-)

Seriously, I would like to Spurs have an owner that wants to improve them as they have have been teetering for ages, just been without investment.

i think the Met would have problems with a Chelsea or West Ham ground share despite being pragmatic business choices. Wembley would be ideal i reckon but who knows!

If they're doing what we did, they will be teetering along until about 2024 when they've finished paying the bills.

We need as many clubs to play at Wembley as possible. That way, the FA might get it paid off quicker and there may be a chance that England can tour again. Looking at the attendance last week, you cockerney's are getting tired (or skint) of going watching England.

As I said MK Dons makes the most sense with Wembley being used for any Euro competition and both domestic cup runs.

We need as many clubs to play at Wembley as possible. That way, the FA might get it paid off quicker and there may be a chance that England can tour again. Looking at the attendance last week, you cockerney's are getting tired (or skint) of going watching England.

I think people are tired of watching poo football.

I think people are tired of watching poo football.

Yeah there is that angle

Rij

I have better things to do than spend time researching for you old chum. This from April earlier this year.... Just as an example

http://www.miltonkeynes.co.uk/news/local/could-tottenham-hotspur-be-moving-into-mk-dons-stadium-mk-1-5982805

So 2 articles speculating that it was an option is hardly broad knowledge it was gonna happen, as with every large project all options would have been discussed with all parties and tactics would/should have been in place.nothing 2 substantiate it being as you speculated and alfie said it was always gonna happen, it wasn't, the plan was we were gonna stay in the lane and not have to move.

Edited by rijit