Tottenham Thread

chonabot

I agree Adebayor was almost begging to be subbed. He was on his chin straps in the second half. Should have put Kane on. Trust in those youngsters Mauricio !

ian,

Harry Kane wasn't on the bench though, Soldado was our only option as a replacement for Ade.

Spurs won't make top 4. So stop torturing yourselves.

Play in Kazakstan or on Hackney Marshes. You ain't in the big league.

Tell Levy.

Who is going to tell Levy to get real?

Looks like nobody is going to tell Levy to get real.

Fancy this in your net Mr Loris? Here's one from Costa, Fabregas, and Ivanovic.

Discuss with bank manager.

Oy Vey.

smile.png

Or have a chat with Ashley at Newcastle.

Same mentality.

Edited by P45Mustang

I agree Adebayor was almost begging to be subbed. He was on his chin straps in the second half. Should have put Kane on. Trust in those youngsters Mauricio !

ian,

Harry Kane wasn't on the bench though, Soldado was our only option as a replacement for Ade.

Still think running with 3 strikers is an oversight.

• Like 1

yep carms sums it up well, good to see Potts tactical versatility . still not hapi with verity, he's so good goin forward, shame not to use him he'd give much more at l/b than rose saying that thought our backs stepped up and did ok , saw the plus of naughton when he painlessly switched over to left bac when rose went off injured. Overall good point

Don't blame me if Koeman pi**es all over you.

smile.png

Yep carms.

w00t.gif

I got a problem with the legs on my piano. Not sure if it's cartilage or ligament damage tbh.

Fact is though, I'm still scoring.

Mourhino's taking care of me and the music is turning out quite nicely.

smile.png

Edited by P45Mustang

I wonder what they are saying on the Southampton thread?

Fair chance some cocky bstrd is saying 'reckon we can beat 'em next weekend'.

In the meantime... Spurs will again finish below Arsenal in the Prem.

Don't blame me. That's how it is. Van Gaal might have changed it, Mourinho definitely would have.

If Koeman stuffs Pochetino I will be laughing. Nothing like 'Triumph in Adversity' for me.

smile.png

This ref is pants. He's giving yellows way too willy nilly. A yellow for Chadli for putting his hand to his ear and just now a yellow to Lennon for a 50/50 on a 8ft Mertisaka. He's ruining it.

the hand to the ear was a bit bizarre , enticement i suppose

ian,

sad.png

ian,

sad.png

Lol..... Chose to ignore it. What I meant to say of course was 'should have had Kane available to replace Ade'. Note to self. Think more carefully before posting on TVF. Lol

• Like 1

I'm still not sure how many of our players fit in to Pochs style of high tempo high energy ! and I'm still don't think we have enough quality in our attacking midfielders and forwards.

Ever the optimist over here Alfie. I think we have the players, he is still sussing them out. Getting the right mix, the 11 together that are the best match tactically for the particular opponent is the trick of the trade. I watched the replay of the Arse and he parked the bus, the high pressing game was not in Pochs brief this time around.

I cannot suss out why Erikson was so impotent, unless he was specifically instructed to stand off; a situation which would not suit.

Perhaps some of the squad were unwell? Dunno.

I sense Poch will find the right mix, but not in time to challenge the top 3 for sure. He has eyes on the Europa and the league cup. Many distractions before December, a very busy time! Pray we come through that successfully and as a better team, ready for the holiday onslaught. If we are @6th place by Xmas I will be happy, especially if we are still in both competitions.

Eriksen was anonymous last night. Like Chadli he blows hot and cold.

Lamela is shaping up into a decent prospect..... He will develop with this new squad.

Off topic, but any idea what he's using on his barnet to thicken it, it was so thin and whispery at end of last season Can't be a transplant, not enough time to grow by start of season Looks like he might have dyed it light brown and using on of those sprays like Mane or Topic before games, as they don't make blonde,

Anyway, suits him and looks a few years younger thumbsup.gif

Football hasn't been improved by it though

Eriksen was anonymous last night. Like Chadli he blows hot and cold.

Lamela is shaping up into a decent prospect..... He will develop with this new squad.

Off topic, but any idea what he's using on his barnet to thicken it, it was so thin and whispery at end of last season Can't be a transplant, not enough time to grow by start of season Looks like he might have dyed it light brown and using on of those sprays like Mane or Topic before games, as they don't make blonde,

Anyway, suits him and looks a few years younger thumbsup.gif

Football hasn't been improved by it though

Try Biotin ups, 2500 mcg daily. Relatively cheap, easy and healthy vitamin supplement, It does thicken hair proper thumbsup.gif

I'm still not sure how many of our players fit in to Pochs style of high tempo high energy ! and I'm still don't think we have enough quality in our attacking midfielders and forwards.

Not closing down the midfield fast enough and let's be honest...Adebayor is a liability for 89 mins of a game.

We banned you from the thread......take the hint.

Because you don't like hearing the truth?

Nip over to the Chelsea thread whenever you want mate, so long as you don't post malicious tripe.

Or press 'like' for somebody else's. Which you Smokie are particularly adept at.

The fact is, Chelsea's strike force have been repeatedly criticised by you lot, and look at what the situation is at Spurs. No significant improvement over last season.

Should have bought Remy or somebody else maybe.

It seems pretty clear from what you lot are saying that Pochetino is still trying to get the team to gel.